Report

Condor POV

We reached my plane, which was all ready to go, I turned and saw that Spee had a face of worry but also saw that LBF was on the airfield as well.     

"I'm guessing that you won't come with me?" I asked Spee, who nodded in response.  At first, I was angry, but I can't be mad for long. She has a sister here and a high command spot here, and if she leaves, she might get her rigging token or something in equivalent.    

"I might not agree with those people, but I was built here, and I will be loyal to Iron Blood. I can't leave and betray them." She spoke. I was not surprised from what she said. I sighed and looked down on her.   

"That's what I thought you would say but I can't stay here. If I do, 177 will try to try to silence me but she might do nothing, but I can't that chance." I told her. I continued, "I'm going to head to Azur lane's mainland, but I can't let them know that I'm going there, so I make another condor and just fly my pattern, so I can leave."  

"Won't the radar just see the two condors and ask you why there is a fake?" Siad LBF, who is beside Spee. He is not wrong about that, last year they made radars that can diafiltrate between a ghost/clone plane and to a planegirl.  

"I'll just say that it's for more coverage." I simply responded.  They looked at each other, sighed, and back at me.  

"You think, the oldest trick of the book will work on them?" asked LBF. I nodded but Spee brought a good point up. "How dose AL know that you're heading over there?" I stared to think of ways to tell Roma I want to leave this shitshow. 

"Send a report right now about the situation that is happing and say they you're heading over there." Said LBF. "Good Idea, I'll send it right now."  I responded, made the report quickly as possible, and sent it. A bright flash appears and a FW 190, which had the report inside, stared to head to Eagle Union's mainland. 

I felt relief after sending that report, but it was short lived when Spee asked why my aircraft is fully armed. 

"I was planning to bomb Akagi and Kaga." I said bluntly. LBF had a neutral face that didn't looked surprised, but Spee had the face of horror, so I explain to them what I was going to do.   

Few hours later

Roma POV

 I was doing a patrol over what would be Florida. These two years have been interesting to say the least. 

The first year was bad, relations between the union and the empire went downhill, the Royals stared to communicate less with her allies and then reports from wellington stopped. This worried most of Union, then reports from G4N stopped as well. That move didn't surprise anybody, but everyone was still wondering what Royal Navy was doing.  Year two going downhill, U-boats stared to get closer to Union mainland and not moving. I had to send PBY and PB4Y to do some patrol over the west and east coast and the Empire have broken relations.  Royal Navy High command stopped communication with Eagle Union Hich command, which worried them. 

"Miss Roma, A report from Condor is coming." Said AI. "At this time? Well, it might be important." I said while looking out the nose, suddenly a man with a germen uniform was next to me. I pulled out a gun out and pointed it to his head. 

"Who the fuck are you?" Said Ai while I still pointed the gun to his head. He put his left arm up and pulled up his sleeve, which reviled a USA flag. "I'm the leader of Condor's special fighter wing. I came to bring the report she made." said the male adult while pushing down his sleeve and grabbing a paper out of his left packet.   

"How did you get in here?" Asked AI. He said nothing and gave me the report. I put my gun back in its place, took the paper, and started to read it. 

Everything is going downhill right now; the empire and Iron blood are planning to attack the new base, that is being built. The planegirls are trying to overthrow you from power, so I want to let you know that I'm leaving from here. I also want to bomb Akagi, Kaga, and Bismark cause fuck them.

By Condor

I was not surprises about everything but the last part. What did Akagi, Kaga, and Bismark do to her to make her that mad. I gave it Ai, and she looked at the paper and read it. 

"Can we take this paper from you?" I asked. He nodded and spoke. "Condor is looking an answer for the last part?" I was confused from what he said. I stared to think what say, I could say yes but she could be executed or no and she pissed at me. 

After some time, I got an answer. "Tell her it up to her about the last part and I will inform Eagle Union higher ups about her coming here." He nodded, disappeared, a Fw 190 appeared Infront of the b-29's nose, and headed Northeast. 

"Call all of EU's high command, that we will have a meeting in 4 hours." I told AI. "With Royal Navy?" she asked. "I doubt they will come, so no." I responded. She nodded and created a F6 with external fuel tanks (French P-51 that was used for reconnaissance.) and order it head to Iron Blood to record their movements but also see if condor will bomb those three. 

3 hours 30 minutes later

I was sitting at the end of table and had the TV behind me on, which was connected to the F6, when the door was opened. The first one was Yorktown then followed by Hornet, Cleveland, Laffey and lastly was Enterprise, who was extremely sleepy.  

"Why did you *yawn* wake up at 4 AM?" Said Enterprise, who sat down next to Yorktown and Hornet which sat down on my left, and everyone else nodded in agreement. "And why is the TV on?" Said Cleveland, who sat on my right with Laffey.  

"Well to answer your first question, I got a report from Condor, the co-commander of Iron Blood air forces, and in it say something that can't be waited for tomorrow." I said while giving them copies of the paper from that Fw.     

"And you think she is a good source?" Said Yorktown while reading the paper. "She is the only commander or co-commander to still send reports, while our "allies" The royal Air forces, hasn't sent anything." I said with calmness.     

" So, they are planning to attack pearl?" Siad Cleveland with a worry tone. I nodded and saw Laffey had her had up. "Yes, Laffey?" I asked. "Why .... is the TV .... *yawn* ... on?" she asked.   

"Well, its connected to a reconnaissance fighter that is above the port of Iron Blood." I responded while the other looked as well. "Is this connected to the last part of the report?" asked Hornet, who was lively at this time. I nodded and looked at the TV.   

It was showing the port which was had three aircraft carriers, three battleships, and five heavy cruisers.  Everything was going well, but then three condors came into view. 

This is the end of this chapter; It feels like I'm writing less again but other than that I hope you have an amazing day or night. :D