Before The Storm

Isabella POV 

Date: ??,?,194?

Isabella: I have a name but I don't want people to know it.

AI: Oh ok, that's fine, do you remember anything? 

Isabella: Yea the last thing I remember is that my B-29 crashed in the ocean. 

AI: that would explain why you are here.

Isabella: What is Azur Lane?

AI: It's an organization where ships became humans so they fight a alien race called sirens, but they a few of them had disagreements and 2 left to make the Crimson axis. 

Isabella: Let me guess the Japanese and Germans and the ones that left and made the Axis and  Great Britain and USA were the one to say. 

AI: correct but they have different names, anyways you should have a nickname so if you help people, they won't just call you B-29. 

Isabella: True, what about Roma? 

Ai: Why Roma?

Isabella: I love Italy and the city of Rome so why not.

AI: Alright sounds good. 

Roma: Alright, but where is my B-29?

AI: You the B-29.

Roma: Oh yea, can you help me?

AI: That's why I'm here for, so right now it stored in you, so no one can see it, to make it appear, think about it and it should appear in front of you.

Roma: alright. 

I was thinking of my B-29 and I opened my eyes and saw my B-29, top half in chrome and the belly and under is in white.

Roma: But people will see this big beast.

AI: Yea, so now think about both of you coming together and you'll have a rigging. 

Roma: What is a rigging?

AI: Just do it.

Roma: fine 

I imagined my b-29 and me and I felt something on my back and oped my eyes. I saw that on my left and the right side were the wings and the engines and felt heavy. 

Roma: Why do I feel heavy?

AI: You have bombs and torpedos.,you do have more bombs but there stored somewhere and change your bomb load at any time. 

Roma: That's good but how do I take off?

AI: well you have wheels under your shoes so you can command your engines to power up and you know the rest.

Roma: Yea I know.

As I commanded the engines to power up and started to move, after I felt the I had enough speed, I commanded to pull up and I took off. At first I felt weird but over time I felt comfortable and felt free.

AI: You have 22 hours of fuel left.  

Roma: That's alot, anyways what day is it

AI: December 6, 1941

Roma: And you said that its like my world?

AI: Yea, so?

Roma: The Crimson axis, more spaifcly the Japanese will start the war. 

Ai: Are you going to help them?

Roma: No, If I do the Crimson axis will come after me first.

AI: But both of them well shoot there AA at you.

Roma: There AA won't reach me at altatode.

AI: Alright, you should sleep then.

Roma: I'm a reconnaissance B-29, I have radar and sonar so Im fine.

Ai:Fine but will be sleepy when you get there.

Roma: No I won't.

AI: whatever

I stared to ganed altitude and head to Pearl Harbor, I actavade my Radar, and my gunners for defenes,  I should get there by 5 am,