mirror sea

Roma POV

After 2 weeks of staying with the Italians, from going to the beach and having fun to pranking them with pineapple on pizza, I got a message from a mystery person to do recon in a random part of the ocean. she said that something was going to happen, and if I went, there would be a surprise, I didn't want to go but my curiosity got the best of me, After telling Veneto, I went to the airfield and took off. 

Roma: AI.

AI: Yea?

Roma: Can You make 4 B-29 and 4 B-25?

AI: Why? 

Roma: I want the B-25 to go ahead of us and B-29 for defense.

AI: Alright.

 4 b-25 and 4 b-29 appeared. 

Roma: B-25s I want you to go ahead of us and scout for us and if any one of you spots anything please tell me. B-29 I want you to form up with me.  

After 2 hours 

we have reached the area and nothing was there, I command the B-25 to split up and group 1 goes west, and group 2 goes east, and they split up. I felt that I was being watched so I activate my radar and sonar but there was no one was near. I was cautious.

Group 1: We found a Sakura Fleet with a lot of capital ships, and heading to your location.  

Group 2: Azur Lane Fleet going to your position. 

Roma: Fuck.

AI: Yea, you were set up.

Roma: yea no shit, well I hope they don't see us.

AI: Your--

Roma: Shut up, B-25 I want you to shadow them until they start fighting each other. 

Group 1/2: ok sis

Roma: W-Whatever

30 Minutes later.

They have been fighting for 10 minutes, and the only thing I have been doing is watching and helping but by bombing in between them so they have time to back off.  then I saw Enterprise and Kaga on their planes, I turned my plane to my rigging and rushed toward them.

Roma: What are you two doing?!?

Kaga: Finishing some business.  

Enterprise: Yes!!

Roma: You better stop this!!!

Akagi: Why would we want that?

I turned around and Akagi was looking at me and had a red dragon behind her.

Enterprise: Let me fight her!

Roma: No Get your friends and yourself out of here!!

I pushed her back and looked at Akagi.

Roma: What do you want?!

Akagi: I want you.

Roma: What?

Akagi: You will work nicely with our project. 

Roma: No I like freedom.

Akagi: Well then, we will have to force you to come with us.

She snapped her fingers and Kaga, Zuikaku, appeared and tried to hold me down but then Shoukaku appeared behind me.

Shoukaku: I'm sorry.

Then I felt something hit my head and everything went black.

.

.

.

.

:3

Sorry that It took so long for a new chapter.