New People

Prinz Eugen POV

My daughter and I left the air raid shelter and looked at the surrounding budlings, all of which were dorms for the Luftwaffe and Iron Blood, which were undamaged. I couldn't believe these buildings are still up, from the sound of the bombs they were big and heavy.  We turned away and try to walk away from the port, but huge thick plumes of smoke could be seen. 

"Mama, did Condor do this?" Little Eugen asked with sadness. I nodded "Yea, bombers are powerful when the enemy has no fighters or AA. But did she lose any of her bombers?" I asked but I did get an answer from someone I didn't want to hear from.  

"No, that bitch condor heavily damaged three battleships, Akagi's and Kaga's ships sank and Hipper's ship is fine but Dutchland and Seydlitz's sips are on fire right now." Siad Bismark in a mad tone and behind her were Akagi, Kaga, hipper, Z23, and 177. "What do we do then?" I asked her with a calm tone but on the inside, I was scared as hell. 

"I don't know but for some reason, you and your daughter's ships weren't hit for some reason. Could you explain why?" She asked with a smirk. The rest of the women just stared at me. "I don't know but I am known as a lucky ship. so that might have something with it." I said in a calm tone which took that smirk off her face. "Stop playing around and tell me, where you are planning this attack with Condor?" She spoke in an angry tone.

"What would I gain from it? Nothing, I was just lucky that none of the bombs hit me or my daughter.'s ships" I responded in a tone of anger. She just stared at me with an angry face but looked at Little Eugen. "Little Eugen, did you talk to Condor before the attack happened?" Bismarck asked nicely.  

"Now that's fucked up, asking a little kid if they talked to someone that just bombed her homeland." I protested but she just stared at me with daggers. "Yes, we did talk but it was last night." She spoke. "Did she say anything about an attack on this base?" Bismarck asked with a grin. "No but she said about a gift and to radio her today or tomorrow for the gift," she said in a sacred tone and hugged my leg. 

"Can you radio her right now?" She asked. Little Eugen looked up at me and I nodded. She made her rigging appear, the left shark opened its mouth, and a radio headset and the radio itself appeared. She grabbed the headset and tried to put them on, but Bismark stopped her. "Don't use your headset." She nodded.

"Miss Condor, are you there?" Little Eugen asked, after some time there was a response. "Hello Little Eugen, how are you doing?" She asked with a happy tone, this tone made Bismark mad but calm. 

"I'm doing ok miss condor, but why did you attack the port?" She asked. "It was simple, 177 and Bismark were going to do something bad. Attack Eagle Union and my older sister and I can't let that happen, so attacking the port will stop them for a few weeks to a few months."  

At this point, Bismark looked so mad. I was so impressed by how planned out this is but also a bit scared.  "Doesn't this mean you're a traitor of Iron Blood?" Little Eugen Asked with sadness. 

"Yes, I am, I won't be able to talk or visit you, but my gift will be able to." She said in a happy tone and continued. "I'll be sending you one of my special bombers and fighter. They will be under your command."  

"WHAT!?" Yelled Bismark and 177 at the same time. "You heard that right, both are the leaders of each wing and will be loyal to you, little Eugen. This might be too much for you, but they will help you along the way. They should arrive soon, but this is all the time I have, I need to attend some business." She said and the radio went static. I was so happy for Little Eugen but someone was not.     

Condor POV

I ended the radio call and sighed. I am so tired and needed to rest but I needed to get to Eagle Union. I made it to my cockpit when two contrails appeared in Infront of my nose. I was at 5,000 meters (around 16,404 feet) while the mysterious aircraft was at around 10,000 meters (around 32,808 feet), which worries me. No aircraft that I know of can climb that high. 

"Do you guys see those contrails at 12 o'clock?" I asked. "Yea," LBF said with a worried tone. "Alright, keep your eyes on them, those are unidentified aircraft." I said while looking at them.  

I ran towards my top guns to have a better look at the aircraft, but from the altitude differences and crazy speed, they were going. I kept looking and an explosion happened. I looked over to my left and saw pieces of a condor all up in the air. 

"What the hell happened?" I yelled but four more explosions happened and now half of my bomber wing was gone.

At this point, I didn't know what to do but I didn't want to risk any more of them or my fighter, so I made them disappear and under someone's control.   When all of that happened, my bomber was hit by an explosion and on fire. I made it to the door, but another explosion happened, and everything went black. 

NO POV

Two British F4 could be seen flying over Condor's aircraft, which is flying and on fire

Two British F4 could be seen flying over Condor's aircraft, which is flying and on fire. In the lead F4, a young female is flying the deadly aircraft while in the back seat is a young man.

F4 FGR. 2 POV  

"Splash six and bring down the co-commander of the Luftwaffe." Said my wingman's RIO/WSO (which one is it? I'm stupid.)  with a British accent. Even though the British are nice, I'm still mad at my producer country for selling me and my sisters to them. "Ok, let's head back HMS Ark Royal (R09)," I said while pushing my engines at full afterburner.  "Did You see that pilot? I destroyed that Nazi plane into pieces." Asked my WSO/RIO. "Yes, I did, missile guidance system. You did well." I spoke. 

Hello, this is the author of this story, and wanted to say finals and state testing are coming up next week and the week after that so it will reduce my typing time. So, expect that for the next two weeks. (studying for the said tests are also the reason why I didn't make a chapter last week.) But other than that, I hope you'll have a good day/night.