Yamato

Roma POV

December 9, 1941. 

I have been looking at the map that the spies have given me. They wanted me to go from the east, I could bomb Yamato first but that would provide the time for the carriers to scramble their fighters, give AA time to find me, and do heavy damage to me, so I'll be going from the west, It would give me time to line up for Yamato, less damage from AA and fighters and I can go straight to Azur lane instead of turning and being exposed. 

Roma: Do you think that we need more planes, AI?

AI appeared

AI: The more, the merrier. 

Roma: What do you recommend?

AI: 3 B-29 for maximum damage. 

Roma: What about after the mission?

AI: Make them disappear over the ocean.

Roma: Alright, I'll make them appear when we are halfway there, now we have to wait until midnight.

A few hours later.

Tirpitz: You have max fuel. 

Roma: Good, thanks.

Tirpitz: Also, When Bismarck said that you won the drinking tournament, you said that your ancestors would be happy, what is that about?

AI: I also want to know about this.

Roma: well my parents are from Germany or Iron Blood.

Tirpitz: Is that why you know our language?

Roma: Yea.

AI: But why do you know Eagle Union's language?

Roma: Well When I was 17, my uncle from my dad's side Took power in Germany In 1933.

Tirpitz: He had a lot of power then.

Roma: Yea but in 1939 he took Poland with the USSR, and he killed innocent people, so my family went to France and moved to the USA/ Union and I joined the Airforce and my Bruder went to join the Army. 

Tirpitz: Holy fuck, that must be hard for you, if people knew about you uncle.

Roma: Not really, we use a fake last name.

Tirpitz: So what is the plan after sinking Yamato? 

Roma: Go to Azur lane and chill out there for a few days.

Tirpitz: Are you going to try to sink us?

Roma: What, No you guys took me in and helped me so no.

Tirpitz: Ok.  

Roma: Welp it time so I will be doing the mission, I hope we can talk as friends, not enemies.

Tirpitz: Me too.

I got on my plane and took off.

Shinano POV 

I was in a meeting with My sister, Nagato Akagi, Kaga, and Mutsu, but then I had a vision of a ship sinking and my sister on the ground motionless, I looked up and it was 4 planes and they disappeared in the night. I looked around and all of the officers were looking at me.

Yamato: Why are you crying?!

Shinano: I just had a vision, and it's bad.

Nagato: How bad?

Shinano: A ship was sinking and my sister was knocked out.

Akagi: How was the ship sunk?

Shinano: there were 4 planes up high.

Akagi: W-What?

She had a face of horror and Kaga was getting scared. 

Akagi: I-I think I know what will happen, A plane will drop bombs that a big.

Nagato: Is that why you were about to sink after the attack?

Akagi: Y-Yea.

Yamato: That means we should get our AA, searchlights on high alert, and Fighters on stand-by. 

Roma POV

After getting the B-29 all ready and all lined up, but then I saw lights going up from the base.  

Roma: Fuck.

AI: we are going to die.

Roma: No we're not, it harder than normal. 

We went in, and lights passed us and we found Yamato and we open the bomb bay. When I was about to drop then AA started to open up, so we dropped all of 1000 pound bombs, and headed to Azur lane, but then Zero should up. after all of them were shot down, the 3 B-29s disappeared, but then an AA shell hit my wing and fuel started leaking, I got out of range and headed to AL. 

Roma: Thank fuck I went from the west and not east. 

AI: How did they know about the bombing run?

Roma: I don't know but let's get out of here.

I change to my rigging and look around at the stars.

Shinano POV

I was looking at the sky but then AA started to shoot and headed to the dock but then.

KABOOM!!!! 

I saw Yamato's ship had explosions, and then It started to list. Manjuu started to do fire control, then Yamato started to yell out in pain, and wounds and cuts start to form and blood was coming out. 4 Manjuu started to take her to the infirmary.

5 hours later 

At the end of the ordeal, Yamato's ship sank and she was in the hospital. I was furious.

Shinano: I Will find the person who did this and have their head on a pike.