17

I was starting to see that Heath was full of surprises

I was starting to see that Heath was full of surprises. What I thought would be a dark and plain room was only half of the truth. He opened the door, stepping in with me behind him.

It was a really big and spacious room for just one person. The walls were painted white but everything else was in dark shades of black and gray colors, including the curtains hanging over the long window. The view was pretty, and he even had a door leading to a small balcony.

"This isn't what I imagined at all." I look around still in shock.

He had a desk right by the window and the only thing on it was a small journal. I wonder if he writes in that, like a diary.

His bed was wide and looked so comfortable, I just knew he definitely had good naps on there. There was also a big doggie bed right by his bed, against the wall. And I awe at the thought of Beau sleeping right besides him.

He had green leafy plants around his room and an open closet and what I assumed was the bathroom. He was neat. Imagine what he thought when he saw my room.

"It's clean, surprisingly." I finally turn around and look at Heath.

He was standing in the middle of the room just letting me see every inch of his room.

"I'm clean." He says, almost too seriously.

I wonder what his laugh or smile look like. I will see it one day, if it's the last thing I do.

"I can tell by now." I give a polite smile and look out the large window, which were basically transparent sliding doors to the balcony.

"Your gardens so pretty, I like it." I back away when my head lightly bumps into the window as I got too close.

"you're pretty." I heard him quietly mumble and I turn around, smiling. Did I hear him right?

"I get that a lot" I don't but he doesn't know that.

"I think you're really pretty too." I chuckle because I laugh when I'm nervous or sad or happy, almost always actually.

"I get that a lot too." He suddenly says and I walk closer to where he was. He's finally making a joke, cute.

"I bet you do." I look behind him, noticing the big screen tv on the wall.

"Are you rich or something? How many TVs do you have?" I couldn't help but ask, he's so lucky.

"5" he answers even though I didn't expect him to.

"So you're rich?" I ask, raising a brow. He shrugs but I take that as a yes.

"You can be my sugar daddy. Buy me anything I want." I take his hand and laugh when he glares at me.

"What do you want?" He asks, for the first time he acknowledged my hand in his and plays with the bracelet on my wrist.