38

I have obviously never gotten high before but what I just experienced was pure joy

I have obviously never gotten high before but what I just experienced was pure joy. I can understand why people do it so much now. I would too if it wasn't for the fact that I didn't want to become an addict. A weed addict or whatever you call it.

I look at myself in the mirror as I look at myself after coming down from my high. It looks like I caught pink eye too, my eyes were slightly fainted pink but it was there alright. I look like I was in need of a long steamy shower.

My hair was fuzzy as it could get and all over the place. There was no way I could leave this bathroom looking like I woke up from the dead. I open drawers for any sign of a comb but I couldn't find anything.

Because of yesterday I just had to stay over Heaths house, there was no way I could go home like that. My dad would take one look at me and already know. I'm trying to avoid him as best as possible because I've never lied to him before, plus I'd be too excited to brag about how I actually took weed and rat myself out to him.

So I'll just play it safe right now and stay at Heaths house for as long as I can. I quickly run my fingers through my frizzy hair and try combing through it to make it look decent before I walk out this door.

"Heath.." I call out lowly, knowing he was still sleeping. I walk over to his side of the bed and watch him as he sleeps.

Is that creepy? Yes. But did I ask? Oh yeah, I did ask. But do I care? No.

He looks so peaceful sleeping.

"Wake up!" I shout at him and take a pillow, lightly hitting him on his big head.

He jolts awake and leans his head on the headboard. His hair was looking messy but in a good way not like my hair that looked like a nest that belonged to a family of birds. That was very specific but it's true.

"What?" He groans out, his deep morning voice coming through.

"Can I use your shower? Pretty please." I hold my hands together and shake them as I beg.

"Fine. Leave me alone." He gets himself comfortable under the sheets again and closes his eyes. Poor Heath, he's sleepy.

"Or else what?" I lightly punch him on the arm. I know I was probably being annoying but I wasn't in a rush to shower so I'll keep bothering him.

"Thalia." He warns, rolling over to his other side, his back facing me.

"Heath." I say his name in a deep voice, trying to mock him.

"I'm tired." He told me and I shake my head even though he can't see me.

"I sure did put you to sleep last night, didn't I?" I smirk at how that sounded.

That could be interpreted in a dirty way but I meant that literally, I tucked him in and gave him a goodnight forehead kiss before he fell asleep. And he loved every second of it no matter how much he will deny it.