32

His smile was one of the top ten most beautiful things I've ever witnessed

I wanted to see it all the time, it looked good on him. He starts moving my hair out of my face with his hands as I watch him.

"You just had to ask first, didn't you?" He smirks and looks into my eyes.

"What do you mean?" I tilt my head and keep my arms around his neck.

"I was going to ask you." He explains. I will pass out.

"Really?" He nods, He's fast but not fast enough.

"Well you're too slow then. Next time ask faster." I smile and his eyes lower onto my lips.

"So will you?" I push when he hasn't answered.

"Will you kiss me if I say yes?" He bluntly asked and I shake my head.

"I don't know, if you say yes then you'll see." I back away slightly so he won't catch me off guard and kiss me.

"Beg me." He smirks and squeezes my waist to keep me still.

"Will you please be my boyfriend? Pretty please, with a cherry on top. " I give in and he leans in but I quickly back away.

"Yes." He answers and finally leans in to kiss me. His hands remain on my waist and mine around his neck.

He kisses me like he's desperate and I feel his lips start to trail down onto my jaw. I've never been kissed this way before, I can feel his tongue as he starts sucking my skin. I run my fingers through his soft hair as his lips attack my neck.

I let out a whimper when I feel him sucking harder on my neck, it feels pleasurable. Something I've never felt before but I liked it.

"When did this become a whore house?" I hear Duke and back away from Heath. A scowl appears on Heaths face, he wraps his arms around my waist, keeping me on his lap.

"Go away." Heath says and I hide my blushing face in his neck.

"$10 added to my check for me to walk away." Duke negotiates and I really wanted him to leave, I was slightly embarrassed of what he walked into.

"Duke.." I groan and beg him with my eyes to leave.

"What? I have bills to pay." He shrugs, Heaths stare is enough for him to start walking away.

"Alright, fine. Get back to doing what y'all were doing. Ring the bell for a condom." He laughs as he walks away.

I would be laughing too if it wasn't me he walked into. It wasn't even anything too dirty but that's the dirtiest thing I've ever actually experienced.

"I can't believe he saw that." I sigh and shake away the memory. I wish he hadn't because maybe he would've kept going..

"Why are you so shy about that now" Heath grabs my chin and I'm forced to look at him.