39

I have been lucky by managing to stay at    Heaths house another day

I have been lucky by managing to stay at Heaths house another day. Of course with several messages form my dad telling me to 'be safe' and not have 'too much fun', regular dad stuff.

I feel Heaths hand trail up my bare leg as I straddled his lap. I should've known by now that every time he tells me to 'cuddle' he means let's make out. I'm not complaining though, his kisses start getting more rough as he places his other hand under my jaw.

"Fuck, Thalia." He grunts and his lips start lowering down to my neck just how he would always manage to do. My heart starts racing at each kiss.

I regret it later because my neck will look like I got sucked on by Dracula or something. But as of right now, I didn't have a care in the world.

He sucks a spot on my neck and I let out a whimper at the feeling of his mouth.
This is not non freak behavior.

"Heath..." I groan lightly and put my hands on his shoulders, forcing myself to push him away.

I don't know what would happen if I never stop him this far. Would I like to find out? Yes. But not right now.

His hands remain on my bare legs, the shirt I was wearing reached up mid thigh for me, considering it was one of his. I wrap my arms around his neck and lay my head on his shoulder.

"My hearts beating fast. Feel it." I back away slightly for him to feel.

He reaches out and slyly puts a hand on my boob.

"Hey.. that's not my heart." I furrow my brows at him and take his hand, placing it over my heart, hopefully he could feel the pounding.

"My heart beats faster when I'm with you." I told him as his hand was still over my heart, his eyes switched to mine and they twinkled when I told him.

"Let me feel yours." I hold my hand out and place it gently over where his heart should be.

I could feel the slight rapid pace of something, that's his heart alright. It had a rough pounding but the pace was slow.

"Nope. Mine is still faster. I win." I smile in triumph and put my hand down. He puts his down once I put mine.

"I guess you affect me more than I affect you." I tell him but he shakes his head.

"You affect me." He lets me know.

"How?" I ask, wanting to hear this.

"You just do." I guess I didn't expect him to go into too much detail. That's just how he was.

"Well I'll tell you how you affect me." I wrap my arms around his neck once again, getting comfortable.

" You make me get butterflies and my heart beats faster when you're around. Plus, you make me feel things that aren't so holy, if y'know what I mean." A smirk appears on his face at the last part.