It was a regular day..NOT!

At first grillby was just doing the usual at his own bar, well it would have been the usual had that human not started another genocide route again.

So grillby let out a sigh, and got ready to go to judgement hall. Though...he did trick sans into not going into the judgment hall every time when the human does.

So he's not exactly to sure if sans or anyone else remembers the resets exactly.

He was pretty sure sans might remember but he's not to sure after all, he did change things by doing that...he, after all, had the benefits of having another pair of memories in his mind after an accident all those years ago.

It made him alert on whenever the human started coming, so when there was a genocide, he would trick sans and papyrus, sans to not going to the judgment hall, papyrus, that the human went in a different direction or he just missed the human.

It was..a bit rough, at the beginning of the genocide routes, but because of the extra set of memories he gained, he made sure to make himself immune to water as soon as he could, after all, he wasn't just a fire elemental like everyone else thought...

He took after his mom, who was a fire/water elemental as well. His grandparents were a mix of elementals, one side had water, the other fire, or air or some other types.

So he had the benefits of being a mix of elementals, he just took a bit more after the fire side in appearances, and magic. He did train with his other sides that he has after the accident that gave him those memories.

He's not another person though, he's not a reincarnation or transported. No, he's grillby who gained someone's memories after an accident back then. He has no real attachment to the people in those memories whatsoever.

But he is very fond of the skeleton brothers and those who go to his bar and some of the others.

Especially Gaster, who was a complete goofball, a smart goofball though.

Gaster is a very good friend of his, and the skeleton brothers are his kids. Though he knows that the two skeletons were actually born and not made, he was there for their births after all.

Gaster had been a panic wreck the day before the birth.

Since well..skeletons and other types of monsters can hold the soulings in their soul or if they can summon a female body, the souling would go there.

Gaster, apparently didn't mind holding his soulings at all, but then he panicked because he doesn't know if the birth would be similar to humans or if the souling would pop into existence when it was time.

It was a very amusing day indeed, and a huge relief to Gaster when it was all over the first time. And the second time we'll..Gaster panicked again on the second souling considering the first one popped into existence but the second one Apparently decided it wanted to get born instead of popping into existence when ready.

Which was kinda funny when he thought about Gaster flailing around like a panic soon to be parent.

Grillby guess when it was the skeleton race, the souling gets to chose which way it wanted to come forth from. He's not to sure on elementals or about him considering he's mixed hybrid of elementals.

So he wasn't too sure what would happen if he decided to hold soulings himself or what humans or other monster call it being pregnant.

Considering they didn't even need to have sex to have soulings in the first place but can have them if they Soul bond with someone they were into or wouldn't mind having kids with.

Which is what Gaster did twice. He soul bond with someone he didn't mind having kids with...

And well..what are best friends for? He would do many things for Gaster and the kids.

He can trick the two skeletons to stay away from the genocide human easily enough considering who he was to them.

But now it's time to go face the human in judgment hall. Grillby thought and headed off ready to face the human yet again, they haven't learned their lesson if they went back into genocide, the human gave up on genocide many resets ago when it was clear they couldn't kill grillby even with water or their killing intent.

After all, he used to be a war general back when the humans and monsters were at war, he's way to suborn to let a mere human, let alone a child kill him.

Though he wonders if there were more things to the genocide then before? Considering what he did know about players and hackers but he's not even sure if they would be able to connect to his universe let alone this multiverse Since this place is real.

But grillby decided to shrug it off for right now, he's got a child to kill again.

___*____*___*_____*____*____*____*_
848 words. I like suddenly had this idea in my head for the last few days and I couldn't help but write this and post it.

Sorrrryyyyy, but I had to, I couldn't just write it and then not post it...but don't worry! Will probably be posted with another chapter

Well hope you like and comment what you think!

Ja ne~!

Undertale, sans, papyrus, grillby
Underfell,
Underswap,
Outertale,
Fellswap,
Swapfell,

And I can't think of any other aus to use. If you want to ask for a certain au, your allowed two. Because I'm not sure how many I would even do. Soooo...bye!

X