One more day

Blaze got up from the bed that the skeleton brothers gave him the day before, it's been about six days give or take since he ended up in this au.

It's..been ok so far, no other monsters have attempted to talk to him yet. Probably because sans would glare at them if they even start to think about coming over towards him.

Which is good, he doesn't want to have to throw anyone from himself if he doesn't have to. But if they try anything, well, he's a very good thrower.

Point taken when he threw a monster out from the bar back when he was in underfell for a bit.

But other then that, it's been interesting so far though. He never thought he would meet other aus on accident after all.

And so far everything has been ok, it's not like there's anyone who can seriously hurt him besides a few outcodes and he's not even sure if they can hurt him.

Besides being the possible original Grillby or just to him being so stubborn and good at fighting and that he remembers and him being a hybrid.

Either way, if he does have to fight any outcodes, he is very willing to fight if he has to.

And so far he hasn't really needed to fight much except for when he was in underfell. Which the fight didn't take to long since they were weak.

The only ones he thought of strong were of course the skeleton brothers and a few others that he knew were the main characters of the au.

Even then, the skeleton brothers were still stronger. He doesn't get we they try and ambush the skeleton brothers if all they end up with is their own dust in the snow.

It was a bit puzzling but Grillby shrugged it off as he grabbed himself a drink and poured some poison into it and started drinking it with a hum.

He wonders wether or not if the human was able to continue on or if a reset happened after he got sucked into the portal.

He hasn't really thought about the human since he ended up in different aus on accident. Which he probably should have but it's not like he's back in his au and can do anything about it until he gets home anyways.

So why waste some time thinking about what if's and what might be happening in his au when he's not there to know for sure that it happened?

He'll be back in his au sooner or later at some point. He's just got to be patient about it, and if it does turn out that the human killed his kids when he wasn't there to trick them into going a different area...?

Well..let's just say he would have lots...and lots...and lots... of FUN...

Besides he doubts the human would like to get burned to a crisp again after getting injuries so many times and not allowed to heal or die for so long again.

So if the human knows what is good for them, they would stay away form his kids as far as possible.

Grillby thought right as he heard a small knock form the door and glanced up to notice it was this aus papyrus.

"Good morning! Sorry to wake you up a bit earlier but I made some breakfast and I'll be heading out shortly for patrol." Papyrus mentioned with a grin.

Grillby nodded and got up.

"Thank you for the breakfast then." Grillby told him as he walked past papyrus who blinked with a hint of surprise.

"Uh no problem. Besides you need to eat more, you seem skinny anyways especially for one who has soulings in their tummy."  Papyrus told him and followed after him.

Grillby thought papyrus said it a bit weirdly, was it just him or was papyrus a bit confused? Maybe he hasn't been thanked before for a breakfast?

Blaze wondered a bit as he entered the kitchen a bit, grabbing the third plate that wasn't eaten by papyrus who the one near sans who was eating as well.

Blaze mentally checked the food briefly to be sure it was ok but nodding and eating a bit of it, not really feeling hungry at the moment.

Blaze set the plate back down and sat down on the couch in the living room to relax a bit.

So the food was normal, that was good to know. If wonders if it really was an injection to the soul or something. He wasn't to sure, the extra pair of memories didn't have much on information on lusttale...or was it underlust? Even in the memories the person it belonged to seemed confused but it might just be the same au with a different part of the name a bit.

So it was a bit understandable about why they were confused, who the heck said lusttale and then underlust? Was it to just confuse people or what? Even he didn't understand and it was mostly because he didn't have much extra memories on..underlust.

He's just going to call it underlust, even if someone told him otherwise he's going to stick with underlust. It's just easier for him that way anyways.

Blaze thought to himself. He caught himself thinking to himself with his name instead of blaze, he almost forgot about that.

He just needs to remember to call himself blaze outside of his thoughts, a bit in his thoughts as well to help make sure he responds to it like his real name.

Won't do if he doesn't respond to his supposed name that he gave to the others. Blaze nodded to himself.

Well today was going to be his relaxing day. He needed one anyways, he didn't want to hear Gaster or his kids nagging on about not resting.

Grillby thought and just relaxed on the couch. He'll be back home eventually, he's just got to wait.

___*_____*______*______*______*___
Finished with 1108 words. Hope you like and comment what you think.

Ja ne~!

Undertale, sans, papyrus, grillby/blaze

Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/edge, grillby/fellby

Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/orange, grillby/spirits

Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/star, grillby/galaxy

Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/rus, grillby/gin

Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/purple, grillby/shade

Naturetale, lavender, thistle, poppy, grillby/blossom

Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void, grillby/chasm

Underlust, sans/heart, papyrus/passion, grillby/rose

Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom

Horrortale, sans/axe, papyrus/Jupiter, grillby/sunlight

Killertale, sans/killer

Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare

Xtale, sans/cross, papyrus/white/idk, grillby/xby?

Also for Xtale Grillby I'm not sure about nickname yet completely so you all can put a name that would fit if you want to

Underfell, Underswap, horrortale, underlust/lusttale
Dusttale,

Blaze has gone to- note to self to not forget

Xxxx