A few days and uh oh

It's now been ten days since he ended up in this au, it's been...mostly alright, so far he hasn't had to throw anyone at all. Even though he got close a few times until the few monsters realized they were being glared at by sans and backed off.

Which, was nice, a bit, the sans of this au was really keeping an eye on him due to himself being pregnant, even if it was with another version of sans and papyrus.

Which, he actually didn't mind as much anyways, he was supposed to hold the next soulings when he soulbond with Gaster again after all.

This just speeds it up a bit, even though he didn't soulbond to Gaster this time around, he doesn't doubt that Gaster wouldn't be trying to spoil the two anyways when they were born when he gets back.

Besides, he won't be too surprised if Gaster was watching the entire time while he was stuck, and may or may not be watching their kids or himself depending on what happened back in his au after he ended up in another au.

"Are you hungry yet blaze?" He heard sans ask him with a hint of concern towards him..

Blaze titled his head a bit in sans direction, "no, not yet. I'll let you know so we can go."

Sans just nodded his head a bit at that, "ok, just be sure to let me know if you need anything then."

Blaze just let out a hum at that, content a little bit until he felt some sort of wind blow in his directions and quickly moved a bit away, that wasn't normal wind, no, was it a wind elemental? He hasn't seen one in a while, not since the last family meet up.

So he recognized it from one of the wind elementals.

But who? Definitely didn't feel like any he knew personally or just met even once.

He saw sans glare towards the wind elemental that was snickering a bit with a friend of theirs.

Blaze just felt a little annoyed, some monsters just don't want to grow up.

And it shows, badly. Blaze rolled his eyes a little, turning away to go in a different direction with sans protectively standing nearer to blaze while they walked away.

The wind elemental scoffs a little bit annoyed at the dismissal before sending another wind magic towards the fire elemental, he wanted to mess with him a little bit more, due to how much he looks like Grillby, and grillby banned him from the bar due to...reason...

So he wanted a little bit of revenge, even if it was directed towards someone else who just looks like him, unknowingly targeting a war veteran Grillby of another universe.

Which of course the wind magic sliced up the fire elementals shirt a bit as he made sure to send it faster and mostly unnoticeable with some other monsters around hiding it briefly.

Sans moved quickly to make sure no one saw anything, of course someone did and gasps a little bit as they saw a souling.

Then sans just grabbed blazes hand and tps back home.

"No doubt they will be telling everyone that they saw someone carrying a souling. Better hide out here or in your hiding spots until the portal shows back up." Sans sighed a bit, Irritated that he didn't move fast enough to block the wind magic sent towards blaze.

Blaze just looked amused, he allowed it due to him feeling like the portal will be showing up sometime today or tomorrow, and what better revenge against the wind elemental, then to allow it and have others get pissed at the wind elemental for doing that near an expecting monster?

Either way, he's not staying here long enough for everyone to try to find him and all.

So it was fine, just might not be so fine for the other elemental or maybe sans unless they just thought he wanted to bring him somewhere safer since the other elemental tried targeting him.

"It's fine..I feel like it will show up today later on or maybe tomorrow. So I just have to wait until then before I can leave." Blaze mentioned and sans let his shoulders go down a bit relaxed now.

"Ok, that's good. Well I'll let you get some rest and bring some food and drinks up here in a bit." Sans told blaze as he headed downstairs.

Blaze just hummed a bit as he nodded his head at that, he'll check the spot today later on to see if it's there, if not he'll check at the usual times tomorrow anyways, he should get a little rest anyways before it might be back to half sleep and half awake again in the next au anyways.

Blaze thought to himself, laying down on the bed and just relaxing as he waiting for sleep to claim him.

____*____*____*_______*____*___*___
Finally finished with 958 words. I wanted it to be revealed a little bit on someone expecting in this chapter but I couldn't figure out how to do it before I just decided on this.

Well hope you like and comment what you think

Ja ne~!

Undertale, sans, papyrus, grillby/blaze

Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/edge, grillby/fellby

Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/orange, grillby/spirits

Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/star, grillby/galaxy

Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/rus, grillby/gin

Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/purple, grillby/shade

Naturetale, lavender, thistle, poppy, grillby/blossom

Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void, grillby/chasm

Underlust, sans/heart, papyrus/passion, grillby/rose

Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom

Horrortale, sans/axe, papyrus/Jupiter, grillby/sunlight

Killertale, sans/killer

Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare

Xtale, sans/cross, papyrus/white/idk, grillby/xby?

Also for Xtale Grillby I'm not sure about nickname yet completely so you all can put a name that would fit if you want to

Underfell, Underswap, horrortale, underlust/lusttale
Dusttale,

Blaze has gone to- note to self to not forget

Xxx