Underfell sans

Grilly ignored the stares and walked back to his spot to sit at again.

He still felt their eyes on him for a good long while after that.

He wasn't surprised.

He would have been staring subtlety to if he saw someone he never did before throw someone out of the bar after that someone tried starting something.

He just sat there and when his other self asked what drink he wanted, he just rejected it saying he's only going to be sitting here for a bit before heading off again.

Sure it was suspicious but he wouldn't put it past himself that another him or someone else would try and poison him even if he was immune to every poison because of who he was and his elemental sides.

Doesn't mean he wants to drink poison though. Some poisons just don't taste good, whatsoever.

He should know, he's tried a few after finding out he was immune to every deadly poison ever.

Let it be said, he was once young and stupid to, sure he knew he was immune, but really? Did his younger self had to try every single poison in existence and man did most of those taste terrible.

Sure his magic would start eating away at the poison when he drinks it, but the aftertaste was just plain awful.

He's pretty sure if the kids or Gaster found out, they would go through his things and throw out any poisons he had that he occasionally drink.

Of course he would never tell them that he drank poison on a daily. Otherwise he's going to get ganged up by those three and won't hear the end of it.

But He wouldn't blame them either, he would do the same thing had it been in reverse and he was in their shoes and they were in his.

But he didn't want them throwing out the more tastier poison. He drinks those just for the taste and aftertaste.

That poison actually tastes good. Expensive as heck on the surface, down here? Not so much when he could just make it and any kind of poisons.

He didn't want to drink something here and only for it to turn out to be someone used a bad tasting poison.

Grillby thought and let out a sigh to himself right as this sans sat down in front of him.

Everything stilled for a few seconds before things continued on.

"So..why exactly did you throw the guy out? Sure he tried to dust me but I could have handled him. Besides p-boss would have had his head on a spike if he managed to do anything to me." Sans asked with his eyes sockets narrowed a bit, already alert and wondering why he looked like grillby but not purple.

Grillby pushed his glasses up a little bit, "because. I don't tolerate fights inside buildings."

He knew if he said the real reason, he would be stared at in disbelief and some would laugh at him if they heard.

He may not tolerate fights in buildings, let alone his bar, but it is unacceptable for someone to attack sans or papyrus in his line of view were he can easily dust the same monster for daring to try while he's there to protect them.

He's also uncertain if any other grillbys are even dads anyways.

So he won't bring it up anyways.

Sans gave him a bit of a surprised look, "so you just don't like it if someone fought in the same building you were in? Because it happens often sometimes here."

Grillby gave a small nod at that, "yes I don't tolerate at it. Let alone allow someone to dust in this bar when it's well cared for by the owner."

He should know, he wouldn't like it if someone dusted someone in his bar. Though he's unsure if that also applies to his fell counter parts.  Since Obviously, his other self does have LV to himself. So things are expected to be different.

Heck this sans in front of him has at least five LV to himself. He won't be surprised if this papyrus had even more LV.

Though he was a little surprised his counter party and sans and papyrus could gain LV...but it's expected not everything will be the same...

"Huh. Well ok then..I guess thanks anyways you did safe me from having to do much anyways." Sans mentioned and grillby just nodded at that.

Sans sat there for a while, a bit suspicious about him and why he looks Similar to grillby.

"Oh I almost forgot, I never saw you before so what's your name?" Sans mentioned.

"...blaze..call me blaze.." Grillby told him and sans just nodded before getting up and heading out before his brother could start looking for him.

Grillby-blaze just sat there for a few more seconds before getting up, he's going to have to find somewhere to stay for a bit, he doesn't know how long he will end up staying here after all...

Besides..he needs to see if the currency is the same or if something changes with the au...

Time to check some things out blaze thought..

___*____*_____*_____*____*____*____
Finished with 923 words. Hope you like and comment what you think.

How long do you think grillby should be stuck in this au? Cause I'm think in each au it will be random with how long he's stuck there since his au his current froze in time until he gets back Since he was literally sucked through a portal right as he shattered the humans soul.

Also this chapter is was actually finished with the chapter before it but uhh I wanted to wait until I mostly finished the other chapter before it was posted. Cause I want to be almost a chapter ahead finished or at least try as long as I'm into this story before the possible writers block or lack of ideas hit me again.

amv grillby

Well I'll see what you all think anyways

Ja ne~!

Undertale, sans, papyrus, grillby/blaze (in other aus)

Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/edge, grillby/

Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/orange, grillby/swap

Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/star, grillby/galaxy

Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/rus, grillby/

Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/purple, grillby/

Naturetale, lavender, thistle, poppy, grillby/

Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void, grillby/

Lusttale, sans/heart, papyrus/pink, grillby/

Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom

Horrortale, sans/axe, papyrus/Jupiter

Killertale, sans/killer

Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare

Xtale, sans/cross, papyrus/white/idk, grillby/

X