Portal and dusttale

Blaze checked the same spot the next day after some meditation and blinked with surprise. Huh the portal was back in its spot, earlier then underfell. Maybe he stays for a certain amount in each au differently?

It would certainly help, he will see how long he ends up staying in the other au and decide if each au would be different for him on how long he stays.

Blaze thought and walked to the portal and let it suck in him and then immediately got spat out in the same spot, wondering which au it was this time.

And that was a whole lot quicker then the first two times, he wondered why.

Blaze glanced around briefly, humming a little bit and made sure to stay hidden from the cameras but had a strange feeling...no one would be there to watch through the cameras...

Blaze frowned at the thought, especially since he caught onto the dust that was practically in the air and head titled...

Which au? Killertale? Horrortale? Dusttale? Maybe even some other aus that were mixed?

Blazes eyes narrowed, he will have to be on guard 24/7 until he knows for sure..what au this is and if he needs to try and talk to the sans here...or papyrus...you'll never know if it was a swap version of dusttale or something...

Blaze thought and Swiftly hid amount the trees, letting his flame colors grow dim to help hide himself better, he had learned this trick in the war when his life was on the line and he was almost caught because of how bright his flames were...

Blaze sneaked around, and after a good long while, he finally spotted this au sans...

It was dusttale...shit..his au hasn't even gone through that amount of resets at all yet, he know that for a fact..did some aus go a bit faster in time or something? Or did something mess the au up and cause it to happen?

He might not ever find the answer to that, but he will certainly try and find out one day if he can't now..

He watched as sans paused, "we missed one paps?"

Blaze paused, right..there was a suspicion of papyrus remaining to be with his brother even after death as a ghost in dusttale...

So the possibility of sans being aware of him is very high, he doesn't need to look in his direction if his brother points him out to sans himself.

Well this is a bit troublesome..maybe he can find out how to help bring this papyrus back...with his own body or something...

Right..didn't one of his great great great- too many great grandma on his fathers side mention resurrection? But there were other types of it but were lost in history of their family hidden somewhere in the house and she only remembered one of them...

And..well..he's not sure if this sans would appreciate being pregnant, even if it was to give his brother another chance at living and being raised again..

Yeah...he's probably going to ask this sans what he wanted to do if he wanted his brother alive again...

Because he kinda doubts this sans wants to go through that since he would most likely be alone for it mostly after grillby got sucked into the portal again...

He doesn't know how long he's got in this au either...he will ask and see...maybe he can also find the other ways for his brother to be back..but it will take time since it's back in his home somewhere...

But then again...if needed to be and this sans does accept it so he can have his brother back...maybe he can try and see if he can bring him with himself when the portal shows back up again?