underfell grillby's bar and portal

Blaze just waited there for a bit longer, then grillby came out from the back and set his table with the food and drink he had ordered, "I had to redo it since it was poisoned." Grillby quietly mentioned to blaze who nodded and set down the correct amount of g for the food and drink.

Blaze waited until grillby started walking back to his area to stay at before quietly but quickly eating his food and quickly putting one of his little poisons in his drink before drinking it, satisfied.

And when he finished drinking it, he made sure to quickly but carefully clean it out so there was no hint of poison left over at all, he wouldn't want traces of left over poison to hurt someone after all.

Blaze set the cup down after doing so, Already finished with eating and drinking.

He relaxed a little bit, even when sans walked inside and sat down at his usual spot and drinking some mustard again.

Blaze didn't look fazed at all when a bit later papyrus came barging in to get his brother.

He was Already used to this back in his au, just that this one was a bit harsher and curses more then his papyrus.

He saw papyrus barely pause at the sight of him before walking out of the bar, oh he's good. No one else would have noticed the pause except himself and maybe his other self and sans.

He must have been a bit surprised to see himself so soon because of the other day.

Blaze thought with a small chuckle, even in a universe like this, the kids are still cute as they were as babybones.

Blaze then got up, he was Already finished here, he's Already fixed the little issue with the core, he made sure no one tried to poison him with the awful tasting poisons, and he Already protected sans and papyrus  once Already.

It's time to figure out how to get out of here and back to his au.

Blaze thought and walked back to the area he was first dropped off at and paused.

Huh, he didn't think the portal would appear in the same spot that it dropped him off at, but he still came to that area to see if there was any clues left behind.

Blaze thought and walked over to the portal, feeling it Already trying to pull him in and he allowed it when he got close enough to get pulled in and his eyes closed.

He was already Feeling a bit dizzy as he was moved around almost violently before getting tossed out again and catching himself instead of letting himself fall to the ground like the first time around and his eyes opened.

Well now it's time to see where he landed at, he doubts the portal brought him back home so soon, so let's go see which au this is.

Blaze thought and started walking  forward, going to snowdin yet again.

Is this going to happen each time he goes into that portal and get tossed out near the ruins? Sure it's doing it before the ruins and there's no cameras where he lands out, besides the one camera in front of the ruin doors.

Blaze let out a sigh, well, at least he knows where's he at. He doesn't go to new home often. So he didn't know everyone there. Sure he knew a lot of monsters from the old war but it's not like many of them are still around nowadays.

The ones who are still alive, visit him often when they can.

And new home, is just not the right place for himself, he's Already satisfied with where he's at. Besides it's where Gaster and his kids live. He's not going anywhere unless it's to follow Gaster and his kids.

He was pretty sure before Gaster ended up in the void, that Gaster was going to ask for another kid.

He was the only one Gaster didn't mind doing the soul bond after all. He's pretty sure if some of gasters work didn't get in the way, Gaster probably would have officially asked him out.

It was a probably though. Since Gaster didn't ask anyone else on the soul bond but like he said, he was the only one Gaster didn't mind doing it with and having kids as a result.

But if Gaster ever does ask him when he's finally out of the void, well, let's just say they can switch things up on who holds the soulings.

After all, he did want to hold the soulings himself at some point and had asked Gaster before he ended up in the core. Heck they were supposed to do it a few days after he asked Gaster, but, you know, Gaster ended up in the void before they could do it.

Why he figured out Gaster ended up in the void but everyone still remembers him clearly except for where he's at? The extra pair of memories told him.

And he knows both sans and papyrus are smart and can do technology, they both just better at different parts of it then the other.

And well, he's proud of them, they take after Gaster with his intelligence, but they also take after him in many things as well.

Heck, he's seen papyrus use some of his magic that he took after himself on accident and had to train the two on how to use the magic that came from himself.

After all, having a hybrid elemental for a father would be a bit different then normal when the other wasn't a elemental but a skeleton.

Gaster taught his kids how to use their magic, and he taught their kids how to use his magic.

It was all very simple after he got the hang of it, he wasn't used to teaching others how to use their magic that was like his.

But he did his best and that's all that mattered. Blaze thought to himself and nodded as he walked into snowdin and wandered around, Already realizing..he was in Underswap..

Oh boy, well he's a little thrown off by the switch in personality but it's fine. Another universe or not, they were still his kids and gasters kids...

Even if he's pretty sure that the other aus of his kids aren't his kids...

Well..looks like he can't use his g for this au..after all..it is where the queen stayed and the king left after all...

____*_______*______*_______*______
Finished with 1158 words!

Hope you all like and comment what you think!

Yeah sorry a lot of thinking in this chapter and maybe the next idk yet.

But at some point blaze will talk to either sans or papyrus from Underswap! And maybe his other self idk yet.

Also yeah I couldn't wait on updating this on. I finished the other two chapters and I think it will now take a whole lot longer on updating since I don't think I'll focus on this story for a while.

But that's 10 chapters! And this story if my newest one to! This is the fastest I've ever updated a story and managed to get it to 10 finished chapters before two weeks since it was posted! Yay!

So yeah I apologize but this story might not be updated for a long while idk yet. Cause I know I won't focus on it as much but it might be random idk yet. Hope you like it, I might post the next chapter either tomorrow or next week! Or on the weekend.

Well

Ja ne~!

Undertale, sans, papyrus, grillby/blaze

Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/edge, grillby/

Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/orange, grillby/swap

Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/star, grillby/galaxy

Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/rus, grillby/

Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/purple, grillby/

Naturetale, lavender, thistle, poppy, grillby/

Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void, grillby/

Lusttale, sans/heart, papyrus/pink, grillby/

Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom

Horrortale, sans/axe, papyrus/Jupiter

Killertale, sans/killer

Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare

Xtale, sans/cross, papyrus/white/idk, grillby/

X