After it happened

Blaze stared ahead silently, "well, I'm pretty sure gasters laughing at me from the void now. I feel a little stupid on making such a small mistake while doing it..well at least I won't feel guilty if I accidentally left him here if I had succeeded and he got pregnant with his brother."

Blaze slowly looked down and pulled his shirt up a bit to check on the two soulings, "hmm this will be a bit troublesome to explain to my kids back home. But I'll explain to them fully on what happened. I'm not leaving it out."

"Though I still feel a bit guilty, me and Gaster didn't even get to soulbond to let me be the ones to carry the soulings..I guess it will have to wait until these two are out. Luckily for me, I accidentally made it so they grew a bit faster, so instead of the usual months it will take, it will only be half of that." Blaze told himself a bit reassuringly and relaxed.

"Unfortunately with that, also comes with the parts that Gaster went through during the whole pregnancy thing..like cravings..throwing up...and maybe mood swings...shit... I don't want to see how I'll be when I get mood swings.." Blaze almost slammed his head against the tree, but didn't, he's not the type to..be..get..like this.

Let alone allow himself to do so even if it was justified. Unless it was really really justified like one of his kids did something dumb justified.

Blaze let out a sigh, "we'll time to raid the rest of the houses, I doubt a whole lot will be here so might as well. Might have to bring some condiments as well as a few things I knew papyrus liked to eat or drink that I made.."

Blaze thought, since he figured if he's going to get cravings, he should probably grab some random stuff to drink and eat to. If it's anything like gasters, it's going to be weird.

Or get weirder later on.

It just depends he guessed and headed to this grillbys bar and started grabbing some things and made himself some food and other stuff he figured he might eat later. Or he figured he will crave them at some point?  Who knows. But he grabbed everything he could think of.

Before checking where the portal will be out and let out a sigh. So he's probably going to be here for another day or random amount of days.

So every now and then he would check the area for when the portal would get here, unsure if it's timed or not. But at least checking three times a day over the next few days as some cravings started showing up.

Which is how he ended up staying at his bar a bit longer to drink some of his poisons, he didn't think that would be one of the cravings, but well at least he can still drink it, considering if it's a craving, then that means the two might also become immune to the poisons he drinks and all.

Wait...he should probably drink every poison just in case that the two only become immune to the usual poisons he drinks..but man, he really doesn't want to drink the nasty tasting poisons again..just this one time he supposed he will.

At least the two will become immune to them or something.

Wait...when they are older..will they mention the poison he drank? Oh no...well he hopes they don't remember what he ended up craving and drinking down said craving of poison..

Maybe he can bribe them when they are older if they remember? He doesn't want them mention it to his other kids or Gaster.

Oof, they would totally get onto him for drinking poison, craving or not and would totally go through his stuff and make him pull everything out of his inventory to check.

Blaze let out a sigh, great...since they also would be growing quicker, they would do so until they were five, and then age like usual. So that way they would have a childhood again and won't have to worry about it adult things until they were older again.

Blaze just relaxed a bit. He will have to check on the area tomorrow then. He decided as he eat one of the nice creams and headed to bed early so he would get up earlier to check.

____*_____*__*_____*_______*_____*_
Finished with 832 words. Hope you all like and comment what you think!

Also please say which au, I was torn between horrortale and Fellswap. For the next au they ended up at.

Cause I was thinking naturetale and outertale would be one of the LAST FEW aus he ends up at.

Hmmm

Ja ne~!

Undertale, sans, papyrus, grillby/blaze

Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/edge, grillby/

Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/orange, grillby/swap

Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/star, grillby/galaxy

Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/rus, grillby/

Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/purple, grillby/

Naturetale, lavender, thistle, poppy, grillby/

Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void, grillby/

Lusttale, sans/heart, papyrus/pink, grillby/

Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom

Horrortale, sans/axe, papyrus/Jupiter

Killertale, sans/killer

Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare

Xtale, sans/cross, papyrus/white/idk, grillby/

X