Check, oh portals back.

When blaze woke up, he got up, writing something on a piece of paper and left it on the table, heading out to go see if the portal was finally popping up, which, luckily it did.

Now he won't have to deal with the others who found out about the soulings, blaze thought and entered through the portal, it closing behind him as he got sent to yet another au.

Blaze landed on his feet and glanced around a bit curious.

Blaze head titled, there sure were a lot of different flowers, it was a bit interesting, since even in his underground, there isn't as much flowers or other kinds of trees or nature back home then it is here.

He believed this was naturetale, maybe. Oh well, time to explore a little bit, he decided, heading out to see what was so different about the au since it did seem different a bit more then other aus, from what he did see in the comic of fatal error.

Not like there was much about naturetale or images to see in that other life anyways. Or at least, from the last time that the..person checked.

Blaze shrugged his shoulders a bit, something to think about maybe.

Let's see how long he ends up staying here anyways...but first things first...exploring.

Blaze decided and headed off in one direction, a bit curious as he grabs one of his cups, filling it with poison mixed in with some another type of drink before he drank some as he walks along a pathway, glancing around, only to notice a clearing nearby with a bench.

Which blaze headed over to sit down for a few minutes before he head off in a little bit.

He had to make sure he ate enough for the two soulings he has.

So that means he can't cut back on eating like he could before he ended up with dust and his brother.

Oh well, that just means he'll need to restock on supplies before the next au.

Who knows when he'll be back in his own au where he doesn't have to worry about it as much.

And he's pretty sure gaster would be very pleased to know that he's eating enough, if only because he has soulings.

Blaze let out a small sigh as he placed a hand on his stomach area, "troublesome. Already giving me some trouble by making me have to eat more..that's fine...I want you two to be healthy after all. But this means I can't avoid going out in public..."

Blaze pulled out another drink to and some more food, the soulings are making him more hungry even though he just had something.

Probably wasn't enough for the two yet.

He won't have to worry about food when he gets home though, that's a plus.

He wonders how many aus are left that he has to end up in before he can end up in his own again.

Well hopefully this will be over soon. Blaze thought to himself as he glanced around before getting up and heading off again.

____*_____*____*_____*___*____*____
Finished with 652 words, sorry it's short but I've been stuck on this chapter for a good long while.

But I managed to update two stories so far today.

Well hope you like and comment what you think.

Ja ne~!

Undertale, sans, papyrus, grillby/blaze

Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/edge, grillby/fellby

Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/orange, grillby/spirits

Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/star, grillby/galaxy

Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/rus, grillby/gin

Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/purple, grillby/shade

Naturetale, lavender, thistle, poppy, grillby/blossom

Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void, grillby/chasm

Underlust, sans/heart, papyrus/passion, grillby/rose

Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom

Horrortale, sans/axe, papyrus/Jupiter, grillby/sunlight

Killertale, sans/killer

Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare

Xtale, sans/cross, papyrus/white/idk, grillby/xby?

Under fell, Underswap, horrortale, underlust/lusttale, Dusttale, naturetale,

Blaze has gone to- note to self to not forget

Also for Xtale Grillby I'm not sure about nickname yet completely so you all can put a name that would fit if you want to

Also a bit edited to fix some mistakes or add a word or two in

Xx