Underfell...

Grillby finally walked into snowdin after a few minutes of walking and being careful not to be seen, mostly as a precaution as to wether or not this was his au or not.

He glanced around, noting down the changes with colors and how Edgier they looked.

This must be one of the fellverses...Grillby thought, it might be underfell, since things seem a bit more red in color and not other colors like that seem to go with Swapfell or Fellswap I the extra memories he has..

Grillby let out a sigh, great, he's in another au.

Wonder how they will react to another fire elemental being in town. Grillby wondered briefly, grateful he had changed to another set of clothes before he had gone to the judgment hall, there was no way was he letting blood getting on his clothes that he wears when he's working.

Reset or no reset.

Grillby started walking up to the bar, aware of many curious but also hostile and wary looks directed his way.

They don't know what kind of threat he is, that's fair.

After all, they probably never saw another fire elemental except one or two  in snowdin.

So it's fair for a fell verse to be wary of a newcomer.

So grillby shrugged it off and walked into the other grillbys bar, Already coming up with a nickname on the spot to use while he's in every au but his own.

He noticed the Subtle glances, the monsters inside being high alert and wary as they tried to make sure they weren't caught staring at him.

He felt two more eyes on himself and looks in the direction without even turning his face, amused since he's sure no one could tell where he's looking at considering his eyes aren't visible to anyone unless he makes them visible.

Oh, it was this grillby and one other, though it looks like this sans hasn't even looked in his direction since he looks like he was drinking mustard. A bit different then what his sans likes to drink.

Grillby walked over and sat nearby, wondering if the g changed a bit in other aus. Or if it was mostly the same unless it was a queen that stayed and not the king.

He'll figure that out later, he's just going to sit here for a bit and keep an eye on things, after all, this place was still his, even if it was another version of his bar and himself working it.

He doesn't tolerate bar fights in his bar. Sure those back at home won't fight each other seriously, but who knows when it comes to fellverses, since it is a kill or be killed in a fell universe.

Would someone start a fight? Probably. Would it be here? Probably not if his other self is anything like himself and won't stand for any fights in his own bar.

But it doesn't mean someone won't try if they think the newcomer is an easy kill.

After all, he has no LV to himself despite killing a lot of humans back in the old war. It was kinda a side affect from being a hybrid of elementals, since some elementals couldn't gain LV and some could.

Considering everything to do with their own nature, he also noticed sans tense a little bit when someone got up, heading their way, or more like sans way.