Naturetale

Blaze just hummed a bit, still siting on a new bench he came across a few minutes ago.

He's got some time, he's not hungry or craving anything at the moment, so that's good.

He can just rest here for now, he'll see what else might be different. He'll probably just not get anything and stick with what he managed to get the last few times in the other few aus.

He's been stocking up as a precaution, who knows where he might end up next.

It could be another horrortale that doesn't have much food or at all.

Or some other au that doesn't have the necessary things that he needs.

Which would suck, which is why he's been stocking things up to have, that is when he can. In aus like underswap, it would be queen instead of king, so the chances of g being different is a possibility.

So with the swap aus, he'll have to be more careful. This place though, he's definitely going to explore, it seemed like a very nice au for that.

Blaze thought, tilting his head before grabbing one of his drinks and putting poison in it before drinking it as he eat a quick snack for now. He'll eat more in a little bit. He wasn't really hungry anyways. A snack will do for now.

Blaze decided before getting up from the bench and started walking around, very curious, this place was very beautiful.

Blaze thought to himself, walking around, there wasn't any snow so far. Blaze hummed a bit as he just explore the au. It was very interesting to see how different this au is compared to other aus.

There wasn't much with snow, yet so far. Maybe he's in an area without snow, besides, this au is different. So the first area after the ruins are probably different a bit. Who knows? Maybe they had an extra area or two compared to his au and the other aus.

This au is more about nature after all.

Blaze just continued to walk, somewhat surprised at not seeing anyone else. Maybe they were having some kind of event going on?

After all, he doesn't know when he is, speed and the time may be different in each au. He's not completely sure.

Blaze sighs a bit as he walked. He has  time to find somewhere to stay at for now until the portals back.

Blaze decided with a small huff as he started walking, more aware of his surroundings to spot any places he might be able to stay at for the nights while he waited.

Blaze paused a bit as he saw the papyrus of this au, huh, the images that the has seen doesn't do any justice to the real thing.

The other papyrus took notice of him, "oh! Wowie your new. Hello there...umm what's your name?"

Blaze titled his head a little forward, "..just call me blaze."

The papyrus blinked before putting one to his hip area, the other hand going to his chest, "then call me poppy."

Blaze nodded at that, "nice to meet you then poppy. Your the first one I've seen today."

Papyrus stood up straighter, "oh! That's because a contest is going on about which kid was able to grow a certain flower type! So most are there watching, supporting friends or family members."

Blaze hummed a bit, "I figured it might have been an event but I wasn't too sure."

Papyrus titled his head, "your..not from around here, are you?"

Papyrus just looked and seemed curious about blaze.

Blaze was silent for a few moments, "...no..no I'm not."

Papyrus just smiled at that, "well nice to meet you anyways! I hope you enjoy your stay for however long you'll be here. Maybe you can check out the contest or visit other places."

Blaze just nodded, it seemed like papyrus wasn't going to go further in the conversation, that's alright, he assumes papyrus was aware that blaze was a little uncomfortable at the moment.

Which he wouldn't be surprised about if papyrus could tell what he was feeling, papyrus was always aware of things that others weren't. Which included emotions.

Papyrus looked thoughtful for a moment, "oh! How about I show you around? We can stop by the contest afterwards to see who won."

Blaze paused a bit, then nodded, "alright, that's fine with me."

Papyrus gave blaze a happy smile and turned around, tilting his head in blazes direction, who started walking over.

When blaze got close enough, was when papyrus turned his head back to face forward and started walking as he chatted about his home.

Blaze just listened in with a slight hum, well now this is interesting...

_____*___*______*____*___\*____*___
Finished with 935 words. Hope you like and comment what you think.

Also the reason why papyrus, aka poppy, gave blaze a nickname to use, was to even it out, he's aware the name blaze is a nickname.  Just so you know.

Ja ne~!

Undertale, sans, papyrus, grillby/blaze

Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/edge, grillby/fellby

Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/orange, grillby/spirits

Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/star, grillby/galaxy

Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/rus, grillby/gin

Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/purple, grillby/shade

Naturetale, lavender, thistle, poppy, grillby/blossom

Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void, grillby/chasm

Underlust, sans/heart, papyrus/passion, grillby/rose

Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom

Horrortale, sans/axe, papyrus/Jupiter, grillby/sunlight

Killertale, sans/killer

Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare

Xtale, sans/cross, papyrus/white/idk, grillby/xby?

Underfell, Underswap, horrortale, underlust
Dusttale, naturetale,

Blaze has gone to- note to self to not forget

(The bold is to let me know which aus he's gone to or is currently in as well in case I forgot to add an au at the bottom that let me know which aus he went to.

Xxx