Wandering around

Blaze knew the sans was following him, but he didn't mind. Why? Well it's not like this sans would do anything to him since he knows about the soulings.

So blaze shrugged it off and allowed it.

Besides, he's pretty sure this sans is just keeping an eye on him, so blaze was pretty content to allow it. Either way he was going to check up on the skeleton brothers and his other self in this au anyways.

So that's at least one checked..kinda..he didn't really check to see how this sans is doing yet before they bumped into each other and sans started following him around with a protective stare.

But he's got time to keep an eye on the three and check their situations out soon enough anyways.

So he just ended up walking around the au, curious to see what changed and what didn't change in this au.

He wasn't going to talk to anyone though, not unless he had to. He doesn't want someone wanting to do something's with him. Either way, he would reject anyways.

But well, he's a little uncomfortable from the stares until they stopped staring after being glared at by sans who was still following him close behind.

So blaze relaxed a little after they stopped staring, he's not comfortable with anyone giving him those kind of looks after all. He will only allow that with Gaster.

No exception to that. He guessed he's lucky sans is following him otherwise he might have started throwing the monsters around if they got close to himself.

Which, isn't the best idea of course but, well he can't help it. Maybe he would just try and walk away but if the monster was persistent or followed him well he's going to throw them.

There is no way is he going to allow them to try and continue to flirt with him if they start to.

So blaze just walks around and hummed, he should probably go to that place to rest for a bit..does that even exist in this au? Since this au is pretty different already though.

So hopefully that's there, otherwise he'll have to find some other place to go half rest a bit. Blaze thought and started heading there, very quickly to loss sans who was very suborn about keeping him in sight.

But blaze still managed to loss sans, he has plenty of experience anyways.

So blaze made his way to the area and went up, blaze relaxed a little. Good it was still here.

Blaze thought and got closer and moved to get comfortable.

He's pretty sure sans won't say anything about blaze and his new soulings.

Blaze let out a hum, he wonders if his sans and papyrus won't mind being older brothers to dust and his brother?

Maybe he should try and come up with a name for them if they don't remember..but if they do remember then they can keep their names or change it or use nicknames. Since there is no way in hell, is blaze going back to dust's au and leave them there by themselves.

No, they are his kids now to. Even if it was a complete accident. He's holding them until they are born, so their his kids now to.

He's really going to have to explain to his kids how this happened. He won't put it past sans to not start laughing at the simple and small mistake he did during it.

And he's pretty sure papyrus will be at least be amused but tries to hide it when he explains to them why they are getting new siblings anyways.

So blaze just sighed, it's going to be a long while before he ends up back home anyways though. He's not sure how many aus he's going to end up in anyways.

So might as well just do what he can and get comfortable and rest for now.

Blaze decided and just relaxed into the half sleep and half awake state.

___*_____*____*____*_____*_____*___
Finished with 756 words. And now I have no more ideas.

Anyone wants to give me some?

Also hope you like and comment what you think.

Ja ne~!

Also look at the grillby au nicknames and alert me which one you like or if you have another idea of possible nicknames for grillbys aus down below, I have possibly nicknames I'll use but the ones with /? You can comment which one you like best or write another possible nickname

Undertale, sans, papyrus, grillby/blaze

Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/edge, grillby/fellby

Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/orange, grillby/spirits

Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/star, grillby/galaxy

Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/rus, grillby/gin/idk

Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/purple, grillby/shade/?

Naturetale, lavender, thistle, poppy, grillby/blossom

Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void, grillby/chasm/?

Underlust/Lusttale, sans/heart, papyrus/pink, grillby/rose/?

Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom

Horrortale, sans/axe, papyrus/Jupiter, grillby/sunlight

Killertale, sans/killer

Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare

Xtale, sans/cross, papyrus/white/idk, grillby/xby?

X