Human and portal

He didn't normally bother with counting how many times the human child reset, let alone even talk to the human who wasn't worthy to be spoken to.

It's why he hasn't said a word yet, the moment they do a true reset, is the moment things will be back to normal, no human child killing his friends or monsters he knew.

He still doesn't talk to the human, not after the first genocide they did.

If they did genocide, what was the reason? Was there no reason? We're there movements being controlled by someone?

He doesn't know, he won't know unless he finds out, maybe he can try and look into the codes to see what it was that made the human do genocide?

Because honestly, he had been so very sure the human would stop with genocides after dying to himself over 202038 times. That's how many times they reset or tried to do a genocide route fully.

But they can't get past himself when he really wants them dead and for a true reset to happen.

Grillby Already decided the human child isn't someone he would speak to with his own words. He would rather sign to them instead, he didn't appreciate the fact that the human has killed papyrus once through all the genocides. It was the first time there was a genocide that had happened after the human had fallen and he had been taken off guard when it did happen.

So he hadn't had the time to trick papyrus to stay away from the area, and he made sure the human regretted ever hurting papyrus again.

He was still careful and made sure to trick the brothers into staying away from certain spots during genocide.

He doesn't mind going through remembering reset after reset, especially for those he cares about. At least they won't have to deal with the human in the judgement hall.

He won't let that happen to gasters kids. To..his kids...

He just won't allow it to happen, he won't break under the pressure either, it doesn't even pressure him at all, after all, being a general of the last war, he had been used to having to kill humans for the sake of monster kind when he had to.

So he had quite the bit of lv to himself if he could gain it.

After all...sans had to take after someone who couldn't gain LV considering sans nor papyrus could gain LV.

Even if they killed, accidentally or not.

But he's still very powerful, more so then the king and queen put together.

He had to be in the war to be able to protect his comrades in arms, or protect civilians or even other elementals.

But never did he think, that during a battle with the human child, that a portal would open up right near him after shattering the humans soul and then get sucked in.

Truthfully, he was getting a bit dizzy from the portal he ended up getting sucked in, and then get tossed right out of the portal into some snow, he laid there for a few seconds before getting up again.

"...where? Wait..this is by the ruins..why did the portal take me close to the ruins...?" Grillby wondered to himself a bit when he got a good look around.

Then he paused, wait..is he even still in his au anymore? What if this was another au like the extra set of memories had? Like..Underswap or even dusttale...? Where there other aus here? He didn't know, he's going to find out anyways when he heads to the bar..possible his own bar or another bar of another him...

If the case was, he did end up in another au...he..will have to think up a nickname as a just in case..he doesn't know what could have happened during the time he was in the portal or if he had been missing for a while or the human continued on after he got sucked through of a pause in time when he disappeared...

Well..either way..he's going to be finding out soon enough...

Grillby thought and started walking forwards, towards where snowdin was at. He's going to get his answers sooner or later, there was no need to rush..

___*_____*_____*______*____*_____*_
732 words! Yay! Hope you like and comment what you think!

Also considering I was thinking he would end in in underfell or underswap, or one of the other aus I have down below besides Grillby original au.

You all can vote on which au grillby ended up in and possible who he meets first.

I may need some help with nicknaming Grillbys, since I don't think I'm going to have anyone know that Grillby is from another au, let alone the original au right now. So original Grillby will need a nickname for now...

Well hope you like and comment what you think!

Ja ne~!

Undertale, sans, papyrus, grillby/blaze (in other aus)

Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/edge, grillby/

Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/orange, grillby/swap

Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/star, grillby/galaxy

Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/rus, grillby/

Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/purple, grillby/

Naturetale, lavender, thistle, poppy, grillby/

Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void, grillby/

Lusttale, sans/heart, papyrus/pink, grillby/

Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom

Horrortale, sans/axe, papyrus/Jupiter

Killertale, sans/killer

Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare

Xtale, sans/cross, papyrus/white/idk, grillby/

This might have been posted on the same day as the first chapter because I want you all to maybe vote on what au grillby ended up in.

And as you all know by now, undertale is different, and grillbys a bit different to and all...

Nothing stays the same if something different happens after al.

😌

Also there isn't a whole lot of talking done at this point just be a bit patient for that ok?

X