A few days later

It's been a few days since then, the portal still hasn't shown up just yet.

He has a feeling it won't be for some time still. Maybe he'll end up staying here for a week maybe almost two weeks if not two.

But he still made the habit of checking the portal area.

It will do no good for him if he doesn't check and the portal is there after all.

But he has been getting to know this sans who also introduced his brother to him.

Which was nice, they were similar to his kids yet also still..not. In some ways more then one.

"So where do you live? I don't think I've seen you around before and you look similar to grillby." Sans asked him and blaze paused.

"There's a reason why you won't see me after some time.." blaze looked over to sans who blinked for a few seconds and his eyes widen.

"Wait you-?" Sans started but cut himself off when his brother entered the room with a cheerful hum.

Blaze just nodded a little in sans direction, sans who still looked pretty surprised.

"So how did you get here? Were you already...?" Sans started hesitantly.

Papyrus looked over to them a bit confused.

"Well I got here because of a portal that shows up randomly and dropping me in different aus. And no I wasn't already expecting." Blaze told them and papyrus looks a little surprised.

"Then who got you pregnant?" Sans asked a bit confused before his eyes widen with concern.

"You weren't..ra..raped...were you? Or a forced soulbond....?"  Sans and papyrus both looked worried and concerned for him.

"No I wasn't. I ended up in an au with just a sans there since he killed everyone because of too many resets. I gave him an option and he took it. Though I did mess up and ended up with him and his brother..."blaze started but didn't finish but rubs his stomach area and the two understood.

"How'd you end up pregnant with another version of me and papyrus?" Sans asked a bit puzzled.

"Well..my family does know some resurrection magic...I only knew one of them since the others are lost somewhere in my family home." Blaze told them and sans hummed with a thoughtful look.

Papyrus looked curious, "so what were you doing before the portal started showing up.

Blaze paused at that, then sans looked over to him with a curious look.

"....fighting a human..." Blaze mentioned and sans froze up a bit, papyrus tensed only a little bit with narrowed eyes.

"...this wouldn't be in the judgement hall is it..?" Sans asked and has his eye-lights off now.

Blaze just nodded at that and sans looked upset.

"It's fine. I always fight them there." Blaze told sans who paused, eye lights relighting.

"..what do you mean?" Sans asked, eyes narrowed a little bit.

"Well I can trick my papyrus and sans to stay away from certain areas during a genocide considering I am their dad." Blaze mentioned and they both looked shocked.

"...what..." papyrus mouth dropped open a little bit.

Sans didn't say anything but then again, he's pretty sure sans went into shock.

A few minutes later and sans blinked, "your their dad...then whose...?"

"Gaster. We had been planning on switching it this time around before he ended up in the void for the last year or so. But the kids are working on getting him out, and I've done something's to try and figure out how to get him out as well. To be honest though, it was hilarious when he panicked when having the two of you." Blaze told them with a fond tone.