Underswap sans and papyrus

Blaze headed off into snowdin and paused, right, he doesn't work in this area in this au... he almost forgot he and muffet switched places.

He wonders how different they are in this au.

But he guessed he will still visit muffets little work area.

Besides, didn't this papyrus go to muffet's?

Blaze thought and headed over there anyways, passing by this aus sans.

Huh, cute, blaze thought briefly, he's pretty sure if his sans wore that, sans can probably ask for almost anything and get away with it.

Blaze thought with a small chuckle, better not give him that idea then. Who knows what his sans would ask of him or from others if he dressed up like that and looked like and cinnamon roll?

The small chuckle did catch Underswap attention and turned to look curious.

Then sans gasped a little bit and rushed over with curious eyes, "hi! I haven't met you before! What's your name? I'm the magnificent sans!"

Blaze smiled a little bit, feeling fond, "you may call me blaze. I'm..new to this area."

"Oh! Ok! Want me to give directions or show you around?" Sans asked cheeefully.

"No I'm good for right now...but..can you lead me to muffets? I wanted to check on something." Blaze mentioned and sans pouted at the first part before just perking right up.

"Ok! I'll lead you there! Besides I'm sure my brother went on a break again and I might as well drag him off to work again." Sans cheerfully replied and headed to muffets with blaze following him a bit close but a bit far behind sans.

Sans opened the door to muffets, glancing, "aha! I knew it! You were here lazy bones! Come on, back to work with you!"

Blaze followed and looked where sans was looking at and spotted this papyrus, who lazily glanced up, "ok ok bro..I'll be up in a second..."

Sans stomped his foot a bit, "right now paps! I know you, in a second really means in two hours! Besides! You haven't met blaze yet!"

Papyrus blinked a bit curious, this time actually getting up and walking to his brother with a puzzled look.

"Blaze? Who is blaze?" Papyrus asked and looked closer at his brother and who was next to him, pausing a little bit.

"This is blaze, blaze, this is my brother papyrus." Sans mentioned cheerful again now that his brother was up and moving.

"Hello there papyrus, you may call me blaze." Blaze told him.

Papyrus eyes narrowed a little bit, call me blaze? So it's not a name...why was he using a fake name? Would he recognize the name if blaze actually mentioned his real one?

And blaze noticed papyrus staring at him with a suspicious look, blaze slowly brought one hand up to his face and put one finger out in front of his face, where his mouth was, practically saying shh, don't say anything right now.

Papyrus stated for a few seconds longer before looking to his brother, "so he's your new friend?"

"Yep! If he wants to be!" Sans cheerfully replied to his brother as blaze crossed his arms, a bit amused, he figured this papyrus would be a bit more suspicious about him, especially since he just tells them to call him blaze because he can't say his relay name without either a lot of confusion and anger, from underfell, or some understanding from one or both of the brothers if his real name was mentioned to them.

Blaze let out a chuckle, "we can be friends if you wish to sans. I don't mind. But I won't be staying for too long and you might now see me for a long time afterwards. It all just depends on what happens later on when I finally get home."

Papyrus tilted his head, when he finally gets home...a bit suspicious, since his home might not even be anywhere near here, he knows blaze doesn't live in snowdin, and oh how wrong he was about that, except he didn't figure out that blaze was from the original yet alone from another au.

He'll figure it out eventually...besides it's something new...it's been a while since something happened.

"Ok! We'll be friends no matter the distance or how long we don't see each other!" Sans said happily, having no idea he would be seeing his friend again after a little machine accident in the original au a whole lot later on.

Blaze chuckles a bit, a bit strange to be friends with his kid from another au, but like he mentioned to himself earlier, he's pretty sure he might be the only grillby that's the skeletons brothers father. Or parent.

They call him whatever they want, sometimes they mix it and call him mother, but gaster is their mom. So it's a bit separated so to not accidentally call for gaster when talking to grillby.

Blaze thought as he listened to sans talking to his brother as they walked back to their post and blaze followed.

This au, he can relax a bit, but he will still be cautious. After all, who knows when one needs to be on guard?

____*_____*_____*_____*_____*_____*
950 words! Hope you all like and comment what you think.

This chapter took a bit longer then I thought because I didn't really focus on it until now.

But I hope you like it! I made sure to include as much talking as I can. Which is more then the other chapters for this story or the same idk.

Also this only has one more finished chapter and after that I won't be so focused on this story for a while maybe.

Also next chapter will be where you'll can vote on something.

Well

Ja ne~!

Undertale, sans, papyrus, grillby/blaze

Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/edge, grillby/

Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/orange, grillby/swap

Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/star, grillby/galaxy

Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/rus, grillby/

Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/purple, grillby/

Naturetale, lavender, thistle, poppy, grillby/

Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void, grillby/

Lusttale, sans/heart, papyrus/pink, grillby/

Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom

Horrortale, sans/axe, papyrus/Jupiter

Killertale, sans/killer

Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare

Xtale, sans/cross, papyrus/white/idk, grillby/

X