The next morning

Grillbys eyes opened and got up from where he was siting with a small hum.

It's been a whole day since he ended up here in the first day. Well a day and well onto the next start of the day. He wonders how long he will end up staying here for?

Will the portal come back and bring him back home or to another au?

Will something happen? He doesn't know yet. Eventually he will figure things out but now he has to go to the core and check if anything's wrong with it or if the one who sends the food out is hoarding food to themselves or not.

And with that in mind, grillby started heading over to where the core is in hotland.

Careful to make sure he wasn't spotted along the way and taking a shortcut to get there.

Since he doesn't want anyone to know he's immune to water since he's a hybrid and all.

Though he's pretty sure a few of them are wondering how he got over here because of him being a fire elemental and all.

But he's not going to tell them a thing if they ever ask anyways.

The only ones who should know about him being immune to things like water is the human, his kids and Gaster.

Heck he didn't even tell the king or ex queen.

The only reason why the human found out was because they tried using water against him during a genocide route. And well, let's just say he dislocated their shoulder and arm for even trying that against him.

Had he been a regular fire elemental, the water would have hurt him. But he wasn't, but he still didn't like the idea of them trying to use water against a fire elemental, what happens if they were to try that on an actual full fire elemental that wasn't a hybrid?

So yeah he hadn't been too happy that they tried that. That would have hurt regular fire elementals. It wouldn't take hp off but it would have hurt like a regular human burning their whole body in whatever the fire touched and leave a Severe fire burn.

That's how much pain a regular fire elemental would have been in, enough to make them rip apart whoever dared to hurt them in such a way.

So yeah, he guess the human was just lucky they only tried to use it on him, otherwise he's pretty sure they would be traumatized by being ripped apart piece by piece.

And he wouldn't blame them too, that much pain for a regular fire elemental is not good for them, it only blinds them in pain and wants to tear apart the one who hurt them so.

Either way, the human never tried using water against him after that.

Good, Grillby thought as he sneaked his way to the core and started checking it and doing some basic calculations, and when he means basic, he means gasters version of basic.

Grillby let out a small hum, carefully fixing the small issue that made the core slower then it should at times, nodding to himself and sneaked back out of the core area, carefully making sure to be out of view of any cameras since Gaster showed him every location of the cameras inside and outside.

Then Grillby headed back to snowdin after checking some things around hotland and a few other places and carefully made his way to the bar again.

Sitting back down in the spot he did yesterday, this time actually getting something to eat and drink.

He's pretty sure he saw someone slip in the back when this grillby wasn't looking and setting some food down in other places for certain monsters.

More so for the regulars then the newcomers.

Grillbys eyes narrowed, "excuse me."

The other Grillby turned to look back at himself and grillby leaned forward a bit, "was someone else supposed to go out in the back? Because I saw someone sneak into there." Grill-blaze mentioned to grillby who paused and then hurried to the back to check on somethings.

Heh, so no one is allowed back there, just like he doesn't allow anyone back there unless it's Gaster or the kids.

And grillby heard the breifly sound of something breaking and looked nonchalant about it despite being completely ready to throw someone out again.

He also noticed the regulars looking a little concerned in the direction his other self had gone to but it was very well hidden.

Then his other self came out dragging a monster behind himself and looked pissed.

"You dare try and poison someone here?" Grillby mentioned out loud with a very pissed off tone and look as he dragged the monster by their throat and picks them up to glare at them.

The other monsters paused at what they were doing to glare at the other who probably might have put poison in one of their foods or drinks.

Grillby didn't recognize the monster, probably one of those monsters from new home or something. Since in his au, only his regulars showed up or some others from within snowdin, and occasionally papyrus to come pick his brother up to start work.

So any new monsters from another location, he wouldn't recognize nor would he be able to name them.

And considering it seems this grillby does get some newcomers sometimes that's not his usually regulars, well he's sure his other self is more wary and alert.

And in the end his other self dragged the monster out, either to dust or hand off to one of the nearby royal guards for torture and information.

Grillby headed back in and stopped by blaze,and gave him a small nod before making sure to check every drink and food before deeming the ones Already out were safe and went to the back to check the foods and drinks inside.

Grillby-blaze, let out a small sigh. He's going to have to think of himself as blaze until he gets back home. Otherwise it's going to get a bit confusing.

Well it's time to relax a bit anyways...

____*_____*_____*___*___*______*___
Finished with 1106 words. Hope you all like and comment what you think!

And so blaze suspicious became true on someone poisoning someone! Or trying to lol.

And yes personalities will be different etc.

Well ja ne~!

Undertale, sans, papyrus, grillby/blaze

Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/edge, grillby/

Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/orange, grillby/swap

Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/star, grillby/galaxy

Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/rus, grillby/

Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/purple, grillby/

Naturetale, lavender, thistle, poppy, grillby/

Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void, grillby/

Lusttale, sans/heart, papyrus/pink, grillby/

Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom

Horrortale, sans/axe, papyrus/Jupiter

Killertale, sans/killer

Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare

Xtale, sans/cross, papyrus/white/idk, grillby/

X