Annoyed grillby

"You do realized what your about to do? And who your facing up against? I'm the great and terrible papyrus! Captain of the royal guard! And you dare come to try and fight me!?" Papyrus yelled displeased and grillby perked up, so this one is the captain of the royal guards.

He doesn't expect any less then one of his ki-er papyrus.

Some of the other monsters looked hesitant now, but they still started the fight when apparently their leader shouted, "let's kill them!"

So grillby watched as sans and papyrus fought the monsters and were currently winning.

And papyrus Already dusted a few who dared attacking his brother from behind.

Grillby nodded with Approval, good, protect each other no matter what.

Even though he's now pretty sure this grillby isn't their dad since if he was, he would be more Paranoid and wary, he would have definitely been watching them from afar.

Though grillby was high alert still, the fights not over until all the monsters where defeated and leave fully.

It took only five minutes for the fight to end, and the left over monsters started dragging their allies away and grillby sharply glanced at one area, Already knowing that someone was hiding behind it and waiting for the right moment to strike.

And the monster never got the chance when grillbys hand wrapped around the monsters throat right before the monster could through an attack at papyrus's back.

Catching the twos attention, "now now there, attacking others from behind? Aren't you ashamed of yourself? You'll be lucky to live past this if they decide to get revenge on you and your allies." Grillby mentioned with an amused tone.

The monster in his grip flinched at that and froze up completely when he noticed the skeleton brothers eyes on him.

Grillby tossed the monster at papyrus's feet, "you can decide what you want to do with this one for trying to attack you from behind."

Papyrus looked down at the Cowering monster, a dark glare on his face and summoned up a bone that went right through the monsters soul, letting him dust.

"Blaze? What are you doing here? You didn't follow me or them right?" Sans asked with a hidden curious tone.

"Hm? Of course not, you just happen to find one of the areas I was in at the moment." Grillby told them, completely lying about not following the two, and they couldn't tell he was lying either.

He had to get good at lying to deceive monsters or humans when it was needed after all.

"You know this fire elemental sans?" Papyrus questioned, still keeping one eye trained on grillby and the other on his brother.

"Yes p-boss. We met each other at grillbys and he stopped a monster from attacking me." Sans mentioned.

"You were at grillbys again?" Came the displeased tone from papyrus before he paused.

"A monster tried attacking you? Do you know who?" Papyrus questioned his brother and sans shrugged.

"I do but they are from waterfall." Sans mentioned to papyrus whose eyes narrowed at the information given to him.

"And you! I'm not thanking you for your help, so forget it. And go before I decide to take you in for some questioning." Papyrus said turning his back but still a bit tensed.

Grillby knew that was totally a thank you and I won't tell anyone about you kinda of thing, if his back is turned, and he looks back to see him gone, well was he ever really there in the beginning?

With that thought grillby disappeared from view, still keeping an eye on the two as papyrus relaxed a little bit still stayed on guard as the two headed back to their homes.

Sans a little bit more relaxed when the two got inside and locked the door behind themselves.

Grillby nodded and headed off towards the area he was planning on 'sleeping' for the night.

Since he can stay up for long periods of time when Necessary, he will be constantly on guard even if he's half asleep.

Besides the area he chose, is a bit hard to get to unless you can teleport or something. But grillby shrugged it off, he only knew that himself, Gaster, and the kids knew about it because he himself, shown them it.

He's not sure if these two knew about it though. But he will find out if one of them ever comes up here.

Grillby thought and relaxed against the wall, eyes closing and just letting himself fall into a half asleep and half awake state for the night.

____*_____*____*_____*_____*_____*_
Finished with 851 words. Hope you like and comment what you think.

And man have I been finishing these chapters pretty fast?

Also I going to start slowing down on updating this. Sure I'll continue writing more chapters until lack of ideas or writers block bits me so I can still update a bit on whatever. I managed to finish but just so you know it will take longer to update.

Besides, this story Alrealdy got 6 chapters now posted after only what? Two days since it was published?

Day one, two chapter and the first time it was uploaded, day two, finished both chapters but uploaded one, day three, post the next chapter and finished another chapter. Etc

And that's practically how it went like for this story. I bet your all loving that I'm updating at least one chapter a day huh? Well I had a lot of ideas that I go over when I'm trying to sleep, so daydreaming, and then I just daydream how I want it to turn out like and then I find the words to type it in this story.

Lol, this is one of the only stories I've been managing to update more then once and it's a new one and it already has like...6 chapters now! Nice! This is only posted a day or so after I start writing the next chapter so I can stay a bit ahead and all.

Hope you like it!

Ja ne~!

Undertale, sans, papyrus, grillby/blaze

Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/edge, grillby/

Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/orange, grillby/swap

Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/star, grillby/galaxy

Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/rus, grillby/

Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/purple, grillby/

Naturetale, lavender, thistle, poppy, grillby/

Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void, grillby/

Lusttale, sans/heart, papyrus/pink, grillby/

Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom

Horrortale, sans/axe, papyrus/Jupiter

Killertale, sans/killer

Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare

Xtale, sans/cross, papyrus/white/idk, grillby/

X