Horrortale

As luck would have it, he ended up staying there for five days before the portal opened up and he ended up in another au.

Though he got to stack a lot of food in his inventory due to being in dusttale for five days.

So far the only craving his had is for his poisons. And lucky even the nasty teasing poison didn't taste as bad as it used to when he had a try over the next few days.

Blaze looked around, small hum and started walking down the road snowdin.

This au..appears a bit darker and some dust laying around.

Is this another dusttale? Or maybe killertale or horrortale or a swap version of one of them?

So blaze was a bit puzzled on which au he was in.

He should probably sneak down to the core and see if he had to fix anything though.

He's pretty sure he might be in horrortale, if he is, well then he can get rid of the queen undick.

Blaze thought to himself, with a small hum as he continued to walk down the path.

Being careful to be not seen. After all, he doesn't want to startle anyone here just yet. He can after he knows which au and what he needs to do or wants to do....

But first..let's check on the skeleton brothers and his other self.

They are top priority after all.

So blaze moved around, looking for one of the brothers before pausing, ah so it is horrortale after all.

Next stop is grillbys then after he delivers food in the brothers kitchen.

Blaze decided and sneaked his way into the brothers home and started stuffing food into the kitchen, carefully with which foods he needed to put in there since he's not sure how starved they were just yet. So he made sure he had plenty of soups and other kinds of food that he put in the kitchen and sneaked off to this grillbys bar.

Blaze waited for good long hours until everyone left the bar and sneaked in from the back area to see his other self trembling, just now falling unconscious from the lack of magic he needed.

Blaze headed over quickly and slowly started sharing his magic with his other self, slowly giving him the magic he needs and watched.

Blaze relaxed a little bit when his other self stopped shivering from the pain and slowly gain back his old appearance.

He did it very slowly, so it wouldn't hurt this grillby or wake him up.

He couldn't fully restore this grillby back to his original self without using too much magic or risk waking him up.

So he made sure he put this grillby in a comfortable spot to rest and let some food in grillbys kitchen along with some extra boost of magic food and headed off to the core.

Well looks like he's got some time to kill..before the portal shows up..he has a feeling that he won't have much time to kill the queen before the portal shows up again, making it not even a day.

But at least he can solve two of their problems in this au.

Blaze thought and started checking the core and figuring out what was wrong with it.

"..huh, I can't believe they didn't think of this..it's very simple.." Blaze muttered to himself and slowly started fixing what he had to fix fully and checking to make sure it worked before nodding to himself.

He typed something into the commands to make sure it wouldn't happen again and headed off to go pull someone.

It's been a long time since he had to dust anyone, the last times would be was when someone was to far into dusting but was in extreme pain.

It was unfortunate that time, but this time, it won't be.

Blaze thought and headed off to go find undick. She is no queen, let alone his. He has no queen, especially when the old queen abandoned the rest of the monsters just because she didn't agree with the king when they could have come to a compromise.

Blaze thought and headed to see if he could find her in the throne room.

To his surprise she was there with an annoyed  look.

Blaze hands tensed up, one shot, he has one shot at this to take her by surprise and immediately end it.

As much as he would have loved to torture her, she can call any guards to herself and he doesn't want to risk it..now..he just had to wait for the right moment to strike...

Which will be...just..right..about...now...

___*_____*____*____*____*____*_____
Finished with 900 words! Hope you like and comment what you think.

Also yeah this is going to be posted on the same day since he's not going to be in horrortale for longer then the day. So two chapters in one day again.

Yes he didn't end up staying for that long but in some aus he won't be there for more then a day and in some a few days or longer. And I decided this would be one of the aus he won't be in for more then a day, not even a full day. But he got what he needed to do done.

Ja ne~!

Also the next au will be lusttale because someone mentioned it and I completely forgot it would be a miracle for anyone there to be pregnant and all so that's the next au!

Undertale, sans, papyrus, grillby/blaze

Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/edge, grillby/

Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/orange, grillby/swap

Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/star, grillby/galaxy

Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/rus, grillby/

Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/purple, grillby/

Naturetale, lavender, thistle, poppy, grillby/

Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void, grillby/

Lusttale, sans/heart, papyrus/pink, grillby/

Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom

Horrortale, sans/axe, papyrus/Jupiter

Killertale, sans/killer

Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare

Xtale, sans/cross, papyrus/white/idk, grillby/

X