Talk

"So I got to ask...do you want your brother back? I..know how to resurrect...because of my great grandma, but I've never tried it before. I know there's more then one in our family but it's currently lost somewhere in our home..." Blaze mentioned to dust sans who froze up with shock.

"And before you agree to it, I uh...I'm not sure if you want to be pregnant with your brother...but I can try the one I do know if you want to. But I don't know if I'll mess up on it since you know, never been used before." Blaze continued as sans stared at him with shock.

"Fuck-really!?" Sans started out still shocked by what this other grillby told him.

"Yes. I'm just not sure how it will go since I've never done it, it was only told to me and all.. so I might mess up if you agree to that one unless you want me to wait until I can get home and search through my family home for the others?" Blaze questioned and sans paused for a few.

"You said you might mess up..what happens if you mess up?" Sans questioned Blaze back, waiting for an answer.

"I'm..not to sure..I was told there was a few things that would happen if it was messed up..though one of the possibilities of messing up was that I'll end up pregnant with one or both of you. Though I'm sure if that did happen, Gaster would get a kick out of it and laugh at the mistake." Blaze said a bit fondly towards Gaster.

Sans stayed silent for a few minutes, "there's no Guarantee that you'll be able to come to my au again.  Not anytime soon at the very least if I do even chose the later of you looking through your family home. And the possibility outcome of me and paps being your future child or paps being from mine..is a better option then staying stuck here without paps."

Blaze let out a hum at that, "very well then. I'll be starting soon. I'll need to gather a few things before I start since this will be draining for me and I'll need to make sure to eat before and after I do it."

Sans nodded and let blaze head off to go get some more of food and whatever else he needed.

After all, resurrecting someone from the dead will be tough on someone, even someone like grillby.

Blaze was gathering some more things like food, supplies for this and some other things for when he ends up in another au that has a queen toriel instead of the king.

He needs to be more prepared, he doesn't know which au he'll end up in next. It could be fellswap, or swapfell or some other au like horrortale.

Now that place doesn't have much on food, he will only share with the skeleton brothers and himself if that grillby is still alive.

Thankfully, he has a lot of space in his inventory, he's never checked how much since it never seemed to run out for himself, which is good. The more food he can get the better it will be if he ended up in horrortale or some other starving au.

Blaze let out a sigh when he finally figured he had enough food for when he ended up in another au. He also grabbed some food for before and after and started eating half of what was for both before and after he started to bring this papyrus back.

The possibility of him making a mistake is high, but there was no guarantee that he will end up back here again after he looks for the other ones in his family home either, so this sans was just going with this even if he ended up as a souling again with his brother.

Blaze let out a hum, it's understandable though, if that happened to himself, he would be willing to do anything to have his own brother back or whoever it was that it happened to.

Well, it's now time to go back and start.

____*______*______*_____*______*__
And it's finished with 783 words.

So I've decided on the mistake happening during it and grillby ends up pregnant with both dusttale sans and papyrus.

Sooo yeah..I'll be skipping the part a bit until after the spell thing was completed cause I'm horrible with explaining how it's happening or what blaze is doing on that part.

Also anyone want grillby to have cravings? Like certain kinds? Or something?
Well hope you like and comment what you think!

Ja ne|!

Undertale, sans, papyrus, grillby/blaze

Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/edge, grillby/

Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/orange, grillby/swap

Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/star, grillby/galaxy

Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/rus, grillby/

Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/purple, grillby/

Naturetale, lavender, thistle, poppy, grillby/

Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void, grillby/

Lusttale, sans/heart, papyrus/pink, grillby/

Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom

Horrortale, sans/axe, papyrus/Jupiter

Killertale, sans/killer

Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare

Xtale, sans/cross, papyrus/white/idk, grillby/

X