A/N

Hey everyone! I want to say that English is not my first language, so please don't be too mean with me, and please let me know if I make any mistakes of grammar or vocabulary.

Plus... I kind of have some rules because I do not want to force myself to write something I don't like. So... these are the rules.

1. I'm not going to write any mpreg stories, maybe, expect omegaverse ones...

2. When is coming to ships that are made from real peoples, like OffGun, MaxTul or others, there will not be any spicy stories, because I feel uncomfortable to write something like this about real life humans. 

3. There will be some ships that will not appear in this one-shot book. These are:

-KenBig (KinnPorsche The series)... I just want to know where this ship came from??? I can't see it... and even ChanBig... but I can close an eye for this one

- Any ships from Love by Chance, TharnType, or other Mame stories except LeoFiat, PhayuRain, and PaiSky. This also enters actors... so no PerthSaint or MewGulf

- Any ships from Check out, Unforgetfull night and LoveMechanics (I'm sorry... but how long do they want to use the same story again and again?)

- Any ghost ships... so no TayGun or others except JossTay (is this even a ghost ship?)...

- SantaEarth... I just don't follow them...

4. You can ask me to write some one shots. So for this, you need to comment with:

The ship name

- If you want smut (for the fictional ships only)🌶, fluff 🍭or angst🌧 (you can put just the emoji)

- if you have a plot in particular in mind 

I have the right to say no to a plot if it is not following the rules

5. ⚠️ THERE WILL BE NOT ANY KIMPORSCHAY, SMUT⚠️ 

I can differentiate the age of the characters and the age of the actors, but I know many people don't like to read this type of one shots because they can't differentiate the two. So I prefer to make everyone happy and comfortable. 

That is all... have fun reading.