ChanBig 🍭 (part 2)

He didn't know when it happened or what happened, but the only thing that he knew for sure was that he was in a car going towards the main family hospital. Chan was speeding like a madman because he received a call about the fact that his Big woke up from the coma. It passed almost a year from the accident that could take his younger lover, but now he is awake. Normally, he should be at the hospital, but not today.

Today, Khun Thankun and Porsche decided to make a mess that big that he, the higher up bodyguard, had to take care of it. He and Khun Kinn were with Porsche and Thankun trying to understand what did they do, or better, how did they do it. Even Kinn was fed up with the two of them antics. Sometime during the time Kinn and Thankun were fighting, he received a phone call from the hospital, telling him that Big wake up. When he learned about this, he just screamed at Kinn to take care of this, and he ran to the car. And like this, he left three idiots more confused than before. 

When he arrived at the hospital, Big was taken care of by a nurse. The woman acknowledged that Chan entered the room and left. Chan was going little by little to the bed where Big was staying, like he was waiting for the younger to tell him to stop or to leave. But Big didn't say one word. He didn't even look at him. Chan decides to sit on the chair next to the bed, the same place that he knew so well.

"I am alive?" asks Big once Chan sits down.

"Yes." says Chan, starting to tear up a little. For a big man like him who works in shady business, he shouldn't be crying, but he couldn't stop.

Big looks at him. His eyes looked kind of empty but also happy to see his older lover. Chan did go closer to the younger one and kissed him on the forehead. A comfortable silence was installed between the two men. Two months later, Big was discharged from the hospital and was supposed to go back to the main house. He was still recovering from the accident and long coma, so he was doing physical therapy. Big was improving, but he still needed a wheelchair for long distances. 

"The others don't know that you are alive." says Chan. The two were in the car going to the house. "So Khun Korn decided to do a reunion with the others to tell them that you are alive and not a ghost." ads the older one. 

Once back to the house, Chan brought Big to the main reunion room in the house. There was everyone. When they entered a crying mess, Thankun ran to Big and hugged him, to the surprise of everyone. Even after Korn told his eldest son to leave Big alone, nobody said anything. Everybody was looking at Big like he was a ghost. 

"Welcome back, Big!" said the head of the family. 

"I want to say sorry." says Porsche. "You got hurt because of me. I am thankful for what you did, but I also feel guilty about everything. So... even if we never were on very good terms, I will help you with everything you need."

"Thank you, Porsche. But I can take care of Big on my own." says the oldest bodyguard.

"Why? You have to work for Pa. And it's Porsche's fault, so he should do it." says Thankun. The older man didn't know what to say. He was looking at Big even if he wasn't looking back at him.

"Because Chan is my boyfriend." blurs Big out. 

Chan froze while everyone was gasping at the revelation. The oldest son of the family was having a blast screaming that he knew and how he would a flower girl at their wedding. To this last sentence, Chan looked confused at the boy, wondering if he was ever thinking before speaking. However, before the older man could even say a word, Thankun started leaving the room to start the preparation for the weeding while screaming at Arm and Pol to follow him.

"What just happened?" asks Chan to nobody in particular. 

"That is what we should ask. What does Big mean that you are a couple?" asks Kinn.

Well, not everyone really understood much of what happened that day. It was a confusing day for everybody. After the chaos stopped, Chan took Big to his room, and from then on, there would be their room. Time was passing, and Big started to walk without any problems again, even if he still wasn't allowed to return to his job. 

He was mostly in his and Chan's room, sleeping and watching movies or series, killing the time. Rarely, he left his room alone because if he did, the other bodyguards should make fun of his relationship with Chan. They called him a million names as sugar baby, gold digger, and go on, but he never told anybody because he did not want more problems with the others. 

However, the number one reason he didn't leave the room was none other than Thankun. The crazy boy wasn't kidding when he said that he would prepare the wedding. Every time he saw Big, he should ask him different things about the wedding, like: "What type of flowers did he want?", "What should be the color of the tablecloths?" and goes on. Big mostly answered to the question because he was too tired to fight with crazy. However, he never thinks that everyone in the family will also go on with this. Till the day, he just woke up in a white suit waiting to go down the aisle.

He was in a room with Porsche and his younger brother, Pete, Arm, and Thankun. Everyone was wearing a dark red suit jacket with black pants, except Thankun, who was wearing a dress. Somehow, nobody was even a little bit surprised by it. In the end, Big just wanted that the entire show ends and to go back to his room with Chan and never ever speak about this again. 

When everything was ready, Thankun was the first one to go down the aisle, throwing rose petals everywhere. After him, it was Kinn and Porsche who did go down the aisle, followed by Kim and Porschay, Vegas and Pete and Pol and Arm, and lastly, him. While he was going down the aisle, he could see a pitiful yet happy look on Chan's face. I mean, who shouldn't pity them in that moment.  Well, in the end, both of them were happy to call each other "husband." 

__________________

Is that good? Not really... no... it could be better. _diaz44_ asked me for a second part, and also, they gave me this idea for it, so I tried my best to make it happen. I really hope it is good even if I don't really feel it.