KimChay 🍭

-Porschay-

I was listening once again to the video sent by Kim weeks ago. I feel sad... somehow empty. Even if now I know that mom is alive... she is here... but I still feel lonely. I miss Kim.

I was on the sofa in the main family living area. I was waiting for mom to come. After everything finished, Porsche agreed that I live in our old house, and if our mom wants, she can come live with me. However, she preferred to rest at the main family house, which is understandable.

From the door could hear two voices but none was my mother's. The door opens, and in the room, enter P'Tankhun and P'Kim.

"Oi! Porschay! What are you doing here all alone?" aks P'Khun.

"I'm waiting for my mom."

He nods and seats on the same sofa as me and P'Kim on the opposite one. Now we all sit in a complite silence. No one says a word, but it is not awkward... or at least I don't feel it...

"What are you listening to?" aks P'Tankhun after some time.

I don't what to say... I know that no one knew about my and P'Kim relationship, to show him the video would be like telling everyone about me and P'Kim. When I was making up a lie in my head, the door opened. P'Arm appears telling P'Tankhun that P'Pete is here, waiting for him in his room. The older sits up and leaves the room as a furry calling P'Pete name.

Now I was all alone with P'Kim. He looks up to me. I feel his eyes scanning me till he stops at my eyes. I feel so many emotions right now. I feel lost... I just want to run to him and hug him... maybe kiss him. But I am afraid... of him rejecting me.

"I'm sorry, Chay!" he says.

"About what?" I don't know why I diced to play dumb.

"About... hurting you... being an asshole too..." he stops for a few seconds. "I love you... This time, I am not li-"

That was. I jump from my place to his arms. He was surprised for a few moments, but after he was hugging me very tight. I could hear him crying silently. So I looked him in the eyes and kissed him. It was our first kiss... but most importantly, it was my first kiss ever.

He dipped the kiss. I could feel his tongue on my lips, and I kind of panicked. I push him slightly.

"I'm sorry, Porschay! I was too much for your first kiss..."

"How did you know?"

"I could tell..."

"What's this!!?" I could hear my brother voice.

I look at the door and see my brother, mother, and P'Kinn looking at us in shock.

-Kim-

I look behind me just to see an angry Porsche and a shocked Kinn and aunt Nampeung. I think I just bought my one ticket to hell.

"P'Porsche, I can explain!" says Porschay in a small voice.

" I hope so!" screams Porsche back.

My heart stops when I see Porschay on the verge of crying. I go to him now that we both are standing, him next to the sofa. I could see Porsche wanting to come in our direction, but Kinn stopped him.

"Porsche, calm down. You are scaring your brother..." says Kinn.

"Well, I hope I all scare your-" he stops.

I look to their direction, and I see Aunt Nampeung coming to my and Porschay direction. She stops before us and takes a quick glance at me. She focuses on Porschay and hugs him.

"Don't cry, my baby! Everything his alright! Don't take your brother too much in serious. He will do nothing." she pats his head, trying to calm him down.

This was the first time she spoke like this. And also it's looking like she remembers Porschay. My little baby continued to cry in his mother arms while Porsche and Kinn looked surprised to the scene. She then turned around and looked at Porsche.

"Do not ever scream like this at your brother again! Porschay has the same rights as you to be in a couple." she stopped for a second before turning to the door. "And sincerely... if it was to say something... I should disagree with both of your boyfriends..."

Then she left the room. Leaving all of us more shocked than anything. What did you did father? Please... don't make me hurt my little baby...
_______________________________________

I have some one shots that are waiting to be published for some time... so now is the time for this. Hope you like it!