AlanJeff 🌶🍭

- Jeff -

Sometimes, I can believe how my life turned upside down in the past months. Mostly of the things that happened were good: Tony is under arrest and his punishment is the death penalty- it is looking that in the end he could not pay the dogs- Babe and Charlie are happy together and I have a big old dog following me every where I go as a shadow. Many will ask how the last part is a good thing... well because the big dogs name is Alan, and he is my boyfriend, or sugar daddy. It depends who you are asking. But mostly, everything is good.

Now I'm at Alan's house watching a movie with him. We are in his living room, on the couch, hugging each other, while Bubu (Alan's dog) is at our legs next to the couch. I was watching the movie when Alan asked the most shocking question.

"When is your next heat due?" I look at him with a mix of shock and confusion. "Why?" I ask back.

"Because I'm your boyfriend and an Alpha, and it is my duty to take care of you while you are in heat."

"Yes, but... why... are you taking an interest in it now... like..."

"Because we have been dating for over a year, and I think it is time for us to move a step up." says Alan.

He is not wrong. However, there are so many things that can happen. What if I get pregnant? I am too young for this, even if Alan may be ready for it. Do I even want kids? Does he? There are so many questions with no answers and so many long discussions about everything. 

Alan realised that I was lost in thoughts, so he took my face and made me look at him. He also looked concerned but also somehow amused about my reaction.

"I spoke with a friend. He recommended to me what medicaments you should take to not get pregnant, but also some patches for both of us. As much as my Alpha wants to see you caring his pups, I know that you are too young for this. Plus, I really want to take care of you during your heat. I don't want to be far away from you." says Alan. Gosh, he is the perfect partner, isn't he?

"So you took care of everything?" he nodded as an answer. "What about mating?" I ask him. "If you bite me, I am going to bite you back."

"You really have everything figured out. I don't know... I think my heat is to come next week."

-A few days later-

And hell, I wasn't wrong. For a few days, I started to feel different, more sensible and moody, so me and Alan decided to start wearing the patches for precaution. And today, my heat came. 

I woke up because I felt like I was burning alive. I was moving in the bed, trying to calm down and search for Alan. However, he wasn't there, thing that made me cry. I cried so loud that a panicked Alan opened the door so fast that it scared me, making me cry louder. A moment took him to realise what it was happening, mostly because he was hit with my scent the moment he entered his room. 

"Wait a second, baby."

-Alan-

How can a person smell so good? After I told Jeff to wait a second, I closed the door after me and took my phone to call North. When he answered, I told him to come from time to time to feed Bubu, who was in the living room, quite far away from my room, and to not come close to my room. Then I end the call. Right now, I am thankful that after my conversation with my sweet omega, I started to keep food and water in my room. 

I open again the door again. I am hit with the strong yet sweet scent of Jeff, but also a very obscene image before my eyes. My sweet Jeff is naked in the middle of the bed, on his knees, his ass in the air, a finger in his hole, and with his nose in my pillow. "You are going to kill me..." I murmur to myself.

"What is doing my sweet omega? Is he very horny? Does he want his Alpha?" I ask him while I get closer to him and undress at the same time. However, his only answer was a sinful moan. 

I sit on the bed, very close to his ass and I just take the in the sinful image in front of my eyes. He was slowly fucking himself with three of his fingers while slick was coming from his hole. Five seconds, took me to take his fingers out from his hole and push my face to the sinful place. He moaned when he felt me eating him out. It wasn't the first time we had sex, but surely he is even louder during his heat. 

I continue to eat him for a few moments when he moved, falling on the bed like his legs lost their power. Then he turn around, spreading his legs showing me his hole. It takes me a moment before I react, because who was the person in front of me. This is not my well calculated boyfriend. 

"Fuck me!" he screams before I can even react. Gosh... I am going to die because of him.

Before I could get him even angrier, I positioned my dick to his hole. I encircled it one with the tip of my cock before entering him. He was tight and warm. It felt perfect. Once I bottomed up, I just started to pound on him, not letting him getting used to my length. He was a moaning mess under me. In the same time, I started to bite and kiss every inch of skin that I could.

"Faster Alpha!" he scream. "Your wish, my command."

So I did go faster and harder. Every time, I was hitting his prostate and he was just getting louder and louder. After a few more moves he comes for the first time. However, I didn't stopped fucking him. He was going feral from the overstimulation and his heat. The only things coming out were moans and a few words as Alpha and knot me. It took me a few more trust before I came in him, knotting him in place. His face was perfect when I came. His mouth was opened and his eyes closed. Gosh... he looked so fucked. 

Before I knew he passed out. I slightly sight and I changed our positions, putting him on top of me. I knew that week will be kind of long. 

-Jeff-

I wake up, but. this time I wasn't burning, I also felt clean and not tired at all. After I move a little I make eye contact with the Alpha. He looked somehow annoyed, but with a satisfied grin on his face. I look at him, not only his face but also his body. He had a few bite marks and red lines on his abdomen and arms, and a big mating mark on his scent gland.

"How is felling my lovely mate? His he felling better?" asks him an amused tone.

"Yeah..." I answered, while being very much aware that I turned in a tomato. 

"Good to hear." He said will kissing me on the forehead. "Also... where you aware of how needy and bossy you are during your heat?" Asks Alan while I hide under the covers. He just laugh while hugging me under the blanket. 

______________________________

Well... I am kind of late with the PitBabe one shots? No... mostly because I still read too many of them. And I want more of AlanJeff. 

However, I know that I didn't post for some time. My excuse is university... Also I am kind of burn out right now so yeah... life is fun. This also may be the only one shot that I post this week, but I promise for more to come next week because I have a week of from school. 

The next two chapters will be about: CharlieBabe and AkkAyan