AkkAyan 🌶

Please read the note at the end.

___________________________________

-Akk-

I wanted to beat him. I wanted to slap him so hard that the annoying smirk that his painted on his face should disappear, but I know that I will never do this. And he knew too, that's why he was being an annoying brat who was doing everything like he wanted.  Yet my mind got from slapping him to punishing him in a different way. But I couldn't do it, at least not right now. 

Me and Ayan were at his house, and his mother was still present. I was on a couch will, my boyfriend was on the couch in front of me. His mother was walking over the place because she was supposed to go for the weekend. So because the little tease didn't want to be alone, he asked her if I could stay with him. Of course, she said yes... In the end, I am her son's boyfriend. However, once she is gone, Ayan will regret everything he did. 

"World to Akk..." 

"What?" I ask while looking at Ayan.

He gets up from where he is sitting and is coming at me, like a predator ready to attack his prey. He swayed his hips, trying to seduce me in his little games. And as usual it is working very well. 

"I don't know what you have watched again, but you are a little too emerged in the story for your own good." he says while sitting on my lap. "My mom left, and we are alone and together. Let's have some fun."

"So all you did before your mother left was so I fuck you the moment she got out the door?" I ask him.

"Pretty much..." he answer with a smug slime on his lips. 

-Flashback- 

I was in Ayan's kitchen drinking some water when he appeared behind me. I was invited to stay the weekend because his mother will have to leave for work. I of course accepted without thinking twice. 

"Are you excited for our weekend alone?" asks Ayan and smile at him. 

He turned me around to hug me properly, then he made both of us swing till he was with his back to the kitchen island were I was. We are both smiling at each other as two idiots. Then we hear his mother and he turns around. He got his body closer to mine, to the point that his ass was pushing himself to my dick. 

"Ok. So... I will leave the weekend. I want you two to take care of the house and I hope to not find it in flames when I get back. Also please be careful." says Ayan's mother. 

"Oh, come one mother. Don't you have some faith in us?" asks Ayan with an innocent smile. Even if in the same time he wasn't doing so innocent things because he was pushing his ass to my dick.

"I do. Now come help me with something."

He left with his mother. However before leaving he send a wink towards me. And finally I was breathing. I didn't expected this from him, and even less in front of his mother, yet here we are. 

-End of the flashback- 

I look Ayan in the eyes and I can't believe what he was saying. He got me hard in front of his mother on purpose. I mean he was discreet but still. 

Before I could say anything, he started to kiss me. The kiss was directly lust and even if I was kind of mad on him with all the stuns he pulled out, I couldn't not to kiss him. Because like this I could punish him. I break the kiss and push him from my lap and then I get up from the couch. Even after all he did to me, I am not going to have sex with him on the couch. I take his and take him to his bedroom. 

Once in the room, I don't care about anything anymore. I kiss him with force while my hands are moving on his body. When we get close to the bed I push him on it and I watch him. His face expressions and his body posture were screaming to fuck him, but no. I was in control so I was the one deciding the piece of things. 

I start striping him from his cloths, one by one and every time I removed a piece of material, I should kiss him, on his lips or on his body. Once I am finished with his close, I look one more time at him. He is spent on the bed, his body having a slight blush to it. His member is hard and stay up proudly. I know he wants me to touch him and yet I am just smirking at the image in front of me. After some moments I start to undress myself. However this time I am not touching him at all. Ayan was letting out little moans and whines and from time to time, he should ask me to touch him but I was ignoring his requests. 

Once I am only in my underwear, I also remove it in teasing way. Once I am completely naked, I take my member in my hand and start giving it a hand job. At times, Ayan reacts and gets up from the bed. He finally understood that I am not going to touch him. And he didn't like it. In a blink of an eye he was on his knees in front of me. Then he takes my member in his hands and removes my hand. 

"I do understand that you want to punish me, but it could be better if it should be with your dick in my hole." he says while he starts to lick my member. 

After some licks he takes my member in his mouth and starts moving up and down on it. He was sucking it as if it was a lollipop. I let out some grown, before taking a part of his hair in my hand and pushing him more, till my entire cook was in his mouth. 

"It is not a punishment if I give you what you want." I say looking at him. 

After this I let him free and he removed his mouth from my member. He was trying to recover his breath to the normal. I let him were he is on the floor and I go sit in the middle of bed. After a moment, he looks at me with a half annoyed, half surprised look to. 

"I didn't knew that you had this in you. I was thinking that I am the kinky one between us. But if this is how you want to play..." he says while getting up and sitting on my lap. I can feel his hand on my member and him aligning it with his hole. "Let's play like this." and he sit on my member taking me at one, without any preparation, or at least not from me. 

"When?" I ask once he starts to move on my dick. 

"Why should I tell you?" he says while smirking. 

And before he knew it, I change our positions. Now he is with is back on the bed and I am on top. Then I start moving in him with power. He is very fast becoming a moaning mess under me, while I enjoy every single little sound that comes from him. I kiss him and our kiss is as powerful and messy as trusts in him. But I know that he enjoys it. 

Some minutes later, I find his g-spot and I use this to my advantage and the nexts moves are hitting him directly in that spot, again and again. In response to his his moaning and screaming of pleasure and I just smirk while looking at his face. 

I take his member in my hand and I start moving my hand to de same piece. He was going crazy and I loved it. Moments later he was coming in my hand. I removed my hand, and I started to pound in him even faster than before. I could feel his hole contracting around me. He was weakly moaning because of the overstimulation. And then I come too, my cum painting his walls. And I fall on him, letting all my weight on him. 

"You know... I prefer it when we don't use condoms." he says while smiling at me. 

"Such a tease..."

"Don't act like you didn't like it." he says. 

I remove my dick from him and I am sitting on the bed next to him. He looks at me with a tired, yet fulfilled look at me. He looks so beautiful right now and I am losing myself in his eyes. Then I hear him murmuring something about that he should do this more often and I am brought back to reality. 

"Don't you dare doing it again. Because next time I am just living."

He looks at me and nods his head very fast before hiding himself in the crock of my neck.    

______________________________

Ok... As promised an AkkAyan one-shot. I tried my best to match their personalities, however I saw The Eclipse when it come out so... It's not very fresh in my mind. So I'm sorry if it is not very good. 

Also, I will not take requests for a period of time. I have some one-shots written alright so I'm going to continue to post. I'm sorry if I disappoint someone, but I am mentally drain and university is my priority right now.