PrapaiSky 🌶🍭

We were in Prapai office. I was stretched on his desk, his my torso glued to the hard surface of the desk and my ass in front of my lover. Prapai was playing with my hole, either fingering it or eating it out while I tried not to moan too loud. He clearly was enjoying it, even more than I did. 

I wasn't a big fan to do it in his office because you never what can happen, but he assured me that no one but him will see me like this. And I believe me because he is the best thing that happened in my life, and I know he will never hurt me.

"Ahh~~~ Prapai..." I moan once he hits my bundle of joy. Gosh, I just want him to fuck me already.

"Do you like it?" He asks.

"I should like something else even more..." I say between moans.

I can feel his fingers leaving my hole, then I feel the chair moving. I am waiting for him to get up and put his thick member in me, but nothing is happening. Then I turn my head around and see him looking at me with a wide smile on his face. He was sitting on his chair with his hands on the armchairs and his member out of his pants, just looking at me.

"Then come and get it." He says after he sees me looking at him.

I roll my eyes and I let out a sigh. How could I forget? He loves to take control, but what he loves even more is me bouncing on his dick like my life depends on it. His so cocky about this. I push myself up from his desk and I let my shirt fell from my shoulders and now I am truly naked in front of him. I can hear him letting out a groan and I smirk. He forgets that two can play this game. 

I turn around and go towards him every slowly, and can see on his face the difficulty he has to not just jump on my like a predator on prey. Well, my dear Prapai if this isn't the game you wanted to play. You wanted me to come and get it, so I come and get it but at my pace. I will make you regret any sin you have may make dear Prapai. 

"Come on, Sky! Don't tease more... this will become very painful for both of us." he says while looking at me with a very prominent lust in his eyes.

"Poor baby... he can't wait anymore? So it is funny when you tease, but not when I do it?" I ask in a teasing voice. 

Then I sit on his lap. I kiss his lips and he deepens it. It was messy, very messy. Our tongs were fighting for dominance like it was a war. But before any of us could win, Prapai breaks the kiss and moves his lips on my jaw. He pulls me closer to him, making me move on his member. Moans were leaving my mouth while was kissing and bitting my jaw and neck like he was a vampire thirsty for my blood. 

Soon Prapai push me a little upwards, enough so he cans align his dick with my hole and enters me in one go. I let out a moan while pushing myself a little from his mouth. My senses were overstimulated so I need a few moments before I could continue. 

"Alright too much for you, baby?" asks him in a teasing voice. 

"Have a dick in you almost daily and you can speak then." I answer.

"It's not my fault that you are so addicting that I can not get enough of you... Ever." he says while he moves in me, making me moan in surprise. 

Before I knew it, he was back on attacking my body but this time while moving me. In the position we were I could feel his dick hitting my prostate again and again. Meanwhile, he was too busy with my nipples, sucking on it like he expects milk to come out of it. Sadly, for his fantasies, I can't produce any milk. 

Finally, I got enough of all his biting and push him from my body. He stops moving, but it is ok, because now it is my time to do it. I start by sliding in front and back, before bouncing on his member like he wanted me to do from the start. I don't even want to know how I look right now, but from his look I can say that he likes the art he created on my body. 

"Such a beautiful piece of art." he says between moans. 

I love when he praise me. I can feel myself being close to coming, and Prapai can also feel it because he takes my member that was in-between us and starts giving me a blowjob, while also stating again to move in me. It's too much and too good. And in a few moments we both were coming, he in me and I in his hand. I let my tired body  fall on him.

"That was fantastic!" he says after coming from his high. 

"It should have been even better, if we weren't in your office." I say. 

"Why? I am the boss, nobody will say anything about you. I mean they can but they may risk getting fired." says Prapai, before kissing me on the lips. 

-Later that day-

Now we are at home. I am sitting on the couch while messaging Rain, and sincerely this kid starts to tire me. Meanwhile Prapai doing things around the condo, at least it is looking like this. I have no idea what he is doing, but sure he is running around our home like a lost puppy without doing anything productive. He is kind of weird. He was like this from the moment we came home from his office. Did his parents learn about what we are doing in his office from time to time? I hope not. Because if they did, I don't know how I am going to watch them in the eyes the next time we see each other. 

"What is wrong with you? You start to get me dizzy how much you are running in circles?" I ask Prapai and he looks at me like a deer in headlights. He looks like he got caught doing something he wasn't supposed. "I am talking with you Prapai..."

"Ok... Promise me that you will not get mad..." he says with an all too innocent voice. 

"What did you do?" I say while I am watching him dead in the eyes. 

Before answering, he leaves to his office. At our one year mark, we both decided to move together. And how he was living with his family and I was living in a dorm, we decided to buy a condo together. It is a three room condo, from which one of the rooms is his home office, for when he is too lazy to go to the company. What is he hiding in there? 

When he comes from the office, he comes with a bundle of brown and white fur that looks very excited in his arms. Is that a dog? Where did it come from? For how much time did he hide the dog in his office? Did he think that I will get mad?

"This is Xioawu, our daughter." he says with the most innocent face ever. 

"When did-? For how long-?" I did not even know with what question to start. I am baffled at the fact that he has hidden a dog in his office.

"Do you want to hold her?" he asks. 

"Of course, I want. She is also my daughter, but this doesn't mean that I am not mad at you. You still have to answer some question mister. Now give me my baby!" I saw. 

I extend my arms and he gives me Xiaowu, while he sits on the couch. The dog is adorable and she could not stop kissing me all over the face. She made me smile, but then I look at her father and I frown at him. 

"Ok... so my sister got a puppy, and I did go with her to pick it up while you were at the university yesterday, and there I saw her and I fall in love and I decided to get her. And when I got home I realised that I forgot to ask you and didn't know how to bring it up." he says with a stupid face that says "Please forget me for being an idiot."

I let out a sigh while looking at Prapai. Then I look at Xiaowu and back to her father. How could I even get mad at him that he was too weak because of a puppy? But in the same time a dog is a big responsibility. It is exactly like a child. 

"Ok." I say. "I am not mad. However... Never ever hide something like this from me! Understood?" I say. 

"Yes, my beautiful lord." he answers while getting on his knees next to me, looking like he just saw a god. 

"Stop being weird. Now excuse me, I have some bonding to do with my daughter." I say before living to our bedroom with the puppy. 

Well, now there will another dog that follows me all around the condo. 

______________________________

Request by Devi00014

I love them... I don't know why, but I just love them so much. This is also working for the actors. Like the way they look at each other is chef kiss. Also I had to integrate Fort dog in the story. Like she is so adorable. However does anybody know what race Xiaowu is? I am really curios. 

I hope are going to enjoy it and next chapter is PhayuRain.