PhayaTharn 🌶/Action

"Phaya, can you calm down?" says P'Yai.

I look at the older one, with a look that could kill him. Calm down? Calm down while my love is missing again? He acts like I didn't turn feral while he was missing because of Chalaton. What does he expect from me?

While working on a new case, our lovely captain decided to send Tharn and Thongthai to search the premises, and now both are missing. Everyone tries to make me see reason and to just not go there with no backup, but I don't care. Khem was also ready to come with me, at least before he started crying after his baby while clenching the poor Singh for support. I know very well that the captain is done with us, but I really don't care.

"That is it! You stop crying, and you sit down." screams the captain at us. "Ok... We... as in all of us... will go there and see what happened. If we find them, it is good. If not, we come back and think of a plan to find them and get them back. Understood?"

"Yes, sir!" we all scream.

All of us started to get ready and left in our search for Tharn and Thongthai. I know very well that I am ready to kill anybody that hurt my precious naga. When we arrived at the place where the two were known to be. The captain divided us into two: Me and P'Yai in a team and him, Singh, and Khem in the other team.

After some turns around the place, almost all of us started to love hope when we heard a scream. Like someone was calling someone else. And then we could clearly hear Khem screaming his lover's name. They found them. Me and P'Yai started to run to their direction, where firearm's sounds could be heard. Somehow, I start to understand Grandma.

"Phaya, be careful!" says P'Yai while he pulls me to the ground. "I do understand that you want to save Tharn, but if you die, doing it will not be very helpful." Ads him while he drags me to hide.

However, the shooting match stopped. There was no sound other than people's breath around us. No... don't tell me he is here. I try to look in the direction where Tharn and Thongthai should be. The two of them were each tied to a chair in the middle of some old pavement with pieces of fabrics tied at their mouths. I can see the captain look at them and then back at us. Nobody could understand what happened. What is wrong? Why did the fire stop?

The captain makes a sign, hat ttellsus to  be areful  to ome towards him. When  we arrive next to him, we wait for something. Either for something to happen or him to say something, but nothing is happening. He looks at the two boys we came to save and then at us.

"Ok. This may be a trap. But it is kind of late to do anything else right now. So... Yai and Khem, I want you to go to Tharn and Thongthai from the left, while I and Singh go from the right. And you..." says the captain while looking at me with a stern look. "Stay here and cover our backs if something is happening. Back up is coming. And for God's sake , haya, listen for once."

I look as a dear in headlights at him , and I just nod. Gosh, you do some stupid shit a few times , and he does not forget about it. Everyone is taking their stance, and they start going to save the boys. My eyes look back at Tharn. He looks not well... at all. He looks feverish and fighting to not close his eyes. All four of them arrive at them. Khem is taking the piece of fabric from Thongthai mouth.

"They drugged Tharn." He screams. That means that Thongthai was screaming while Tharn was getting drugged.

-A few hours later-

It was the longest day of my life. We got the boys at the hospital, and it turns out that Thongthai was saying the truth. They drugged Tharn with an afrosediac. The doctor said that he would be alright, but he prefers that Tharn stays the night, so the drug is losing his effect on him. So now, I am staying on a chair next to my lover's bed. The others left sometime ago, so now it's just me and him.

"Phaya..." says Tharn in a whiny voice. He's on the bed but looks at me like he is ready  to ump on me. He is drugged... Do not cave in Phaya!

"Phaya...?" he continues to say my name.

"Yes, Tharn. What can I help you with?"

"Fuck me..."

If I was thinking that the day was long, the night will be even longer.

-Next day-

We arrived home. Home being Tharn's appartement. I should not take him at my house, because I know what I want to do with him, and my sister and grandmother should not her it.

"So, what happened at the hospital? At some point my film stopped. I don't remember anything from last night." He says... Oh dear Tharn, you have no idea.

"You..." I say getting close to him. "you were a fucking tease." He falls on his couch, while I am hovering over him. "You asked me to do things that will make you redder than a tomato if tell you. So, I better show you... Now!"

He looks like a deer caught in highlights at me. He looks kind of scary, but not because of me, but because of what he said the other night, even if he doesn't remember it, but only thinking about what he could say makes him nervous. 

However, before he knew it, he was naked in front of my eyes, and I was  admiring his raw beauty. Gosh, he will be the death of me. Because even now, I can't get enough of him. I start attacking his mouth like a starved man, and his only answer is a moan. After some time I move to his neck were I bite very bit of skin. Tharn is alright losing it and I just love to hear the little sounds that come out of his sinful mouth. 

Then I start to move downer to his nipples were I lick and suck them before moving to his navel where I do the same thing. Tharn is a moaning mess under me and this is what he deserves, to be touched and well fucked. After some time I continue going down and I start to kiss every inch of skin next to his member, but I ignore it. He is hard and only by his whines I know were he wants me to touch him, but I ignore his request, more or less. I do not touch his member, however I push his legs up and I attack his hole. Tharn lets out the loudest moan till now, showing that he didn't expect this at all. What can I say, I am full of surprises. 

"Phaya... I want you..." says Tharn in a whiny voice. 

"Where do you want me?" I ask him. But before I could tease him more he pushes. I fall on the floor but very fast he pulls me up and press me on the sofa. Sometimes I forgot how strong he is. 

Before I knew it he peeled my cloths of me. Then he sits on my lap while teasing me. Both of us were naked on his sofa. I am going to feel very sorry to all the people that will sit on it after this. 

"I should say sorry for teasing you yesterday, even if I was out of it. However, this doesn't mean that you have the right to tease me back on I am still very horny." he says before kissing me. 

While doing it, I could feel his on my member playing with it. I started to get harder and he knew this. Now it was his time to tease me. Or not. Because what actually he did was getting up from my lap, positioning my member to his hole and letting it sink in his warmth. And gosh it feel so good. It was going to harder then usual to move but it still felt very good. 

After some minutes he started to bounce on my lap, and now was my time to moan, and groan in pleasure. Maybe he didn't have many lovers, but he was so good when it came to mind blowing sex. I let his have his fun, before getting up with him in my arms, and my member deep in his hole. I pound a few times in him before going to the room, where we continued out activities in his bed. 

The next day, I wake up with my head on his torso, while he was playing with my hair. Tharn was awake looking at the celling. He locked absent but I try to not panic too much. 

"What do you say about a vacation? After all what happen I need a few days somewhere kind of far way from everything and everyone, except you of course." he says. 

"Where too?" I ask, while kissing his forehead and hugging him. I am pretty sure that the captain will agree to the demand. 

______________________

I started it... I had an idea and I don't know what happened in the end. However, I hope you are going to enjoy it!