PhayaTharn 🌶

Tharn was on the bed, playing a game on his phone. He was staying on his belly with a pillow under his arms. He was bored, but he couldn't do much. Today, he had a day off, and it was so hot outside that he just preferred not to go outside. His boyfriend, Phaya, was also free today, but he couldn't remember where the taller man was. So, the game on his phone was his only way to kill the boredom.

The door of the room opens, and Phaya enters the room. Tharn doesn't look at his boyfriend, and neither does Phaya as he goes directly to the bathroom to take a shower. Tharn could hear the water starting, but he got very engross in his game that he never could hear it stop.

However, when Phaya left the bathroom, he eyed his shorter boyfriend. He was on the bed on his belly, in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt that exposed his lower back a little bit. Phaya gulps at the beautiful view on the bed. He was getting more and more hard only by looking at the beautiful and sexy Naga that was completely oblivious about everything around himself. Before he knew it, he started to move towards the bed. He did go up on the bed and started touching Tharn legs. Phaya gave him a kiss on his left calf and continued his search higher.

Once he arrived at his lover ass he started massaging it before pulling down Tharn's shorts and underwear in one go. He looked at the smaller boy, but he still didn't react at all. Phaya wondered if Tharn was really so lost in the game or if he was faking it. But then an idea came to his mind: Fuck Tharn while he was playing on his phone. He bite his boyfriend ass check and only then did he react.

"Phaya! What are you doing?" asks Tharn.

"Killing my boredom. Now be a good boy and continue playing your game while I am going it." answers Phaya and he could swear that he hear Tharn ask if he is crazy.

However, before Tharn could say anything, Phaya attacked his ass with kisses and bites, before he spread his ass checks and kiss his hole. Tharn moaned while finally understanding what Phaya wanted. He could feel his tongue liking his hole before entering his warm canal. Tharn knew that soon he will be losing it, but he preferred for once to listen to his boyfriend and continue playing while Phaya was having his way with him.

Phaya was playing with his tongue in Tharn hole. Lewd sounds could be heard in the room, from Phaya slurping at his boyfriend ass to Tharn's moans that tried to continue his game as good he can. Before he knew it, he could feel a slick finger to his hole, making him wonder when did Phaya get the lube. After a little bit of Phaya encircling his hole with his index finger, Tharn could feel how the finger started to penetrate him. Phaya was attentive and he slowly moved his finger to Tharn desperation. He was very turned one and yet his Phaya was teasing him with every fibre in his body. However after a loud annoyed grown from Tharn, Phaya decided to be a sweet boyfriend and insert a second finger.

Tharn loved it. He could still feel Phaya entire body being close to his lower body, while playing with his ass. This time the bigger man didn't waited much before inserting the third finger. And in that moment Tharn wanted to curse Phaya's entire existence, because once he penetrated him with three finger he started to move them very fast. Tharn was a moaning mess, forgetting completely about the game and playing that Phaya will have pity on him and go slower. However the other man didn't go slower, he give removed his fingers completely. Then Tharn could feel hover over him and putting his weight on the smaller man.

"Now that I can see that you completely lost interest in your game, please tell me... How do you want me to fuck you: doggy style or missionary?" asks Phaya with a grin on his face.

Tharn moaned while pushing his head on the bed. Then he found the straight to answer to the obscene question. "Missionary... I want to see you..."

That was for Phaya, who very easily turned around the other man and started to his and bite his neck. Phaya was addicted to Tharn and his body, and he knew that this wasn't either the first life and will not be the last one that he could make the other man scream of pleasure under him. Phaya removed the boy's t-shirt and then started sucking on his buds. He could feel Tharn arousal on every single part of body that he touched. He continued moving downer on his boyfriend, removing completely every single bit of cloth from the smaller boy. Phaya preferred to just give a little kiss to his boyfriend member, before spreading his legs apart and preparing to enter him.

Once Phaya penetrated his warm canal, Tharn let out a loud moan, feeling the pleasure getting the best from him. Phaya let him a little to get used to the intruder before pounding in him like a madman. Their sex sessions could go from slow paced ones to Phaya completely losing his sanity and pound on Tharn as an animal in heat. And today it looked that the second scenery was happening. He could feel Phaya going fast and hard on him and also hitting his bundle of joy. Tharn was in ecstasy, feeling like he was on the ninth cloud.

He put his hands around Phaya shoulders forcing him to come closer to him. Tharn dragged Phaya closer to him and kissed his lips with hunger. Tharn was completely lost between the lustful kisses and Phaya's dick going in and out of him very fast that he could feel his orgasm coming, but he wanted to come in the same time as his boyfriend. So he tried to delay his orgasm, but what he failed to realise was that Phaya could feel that he was closer and closer to coming.

"Come for me!" says Phaya in a demanding animalistic voice.

Tharn did it with complaining. Phaya was fascinated of his boyfriend face right know: eyes half loses and rolled back, and mouth open in a O shape while letting one of the most lewd moan he could ever hear. And only that made Phaya come in his boyfriend painting his walls with sperm. Before he knew it he felt on top of Tharn feeling satisfied and happy. Meanwhile, Tharn felt so full, yet happy. It was very clear to both of them that this activity was what they both needed.

After some moments, Phaya pulled out of Tharn and the smaller man let out an other moan for that day. Phaya got up from the bed and left to fetch a towel to wet it to clean both of them of the cum. A proper shower could wait for later. He almost tripped on his towel that he completely forgot about.

"Be careful, na." said Tharn with a teasing and tired smile on his lips.

Phaya laughed a little before going to do what he was supposed to do. He cleaned himself a little, and then he helped Tharn, who almost fell asleep. The smaller boy was so flimsy because he barely could feel his members. Phaya cleaned him, and he joined him back on the bed, pulling the blanket over them. They both ended up falling asleep in each other arms.

____________________

Requested by VaibhaviJoshi883

Ok... If any of you didn't see the Sign the series... I am very disappointed with you. The series is a freaking masterpiece that should be seen by everyone. It's the perfect combination of fantasy, thriller, suspense, and life like situations. I mean, it is one of those bls that feel less like a love story, something like Manner of Death (an other masterpiece). Sincerely, I love it so much. This and I am happy to see that Idol factor series is getting better and better.

And Saint is a freaking god for putting the series on YouTube for free and with the uncut version. So all of you should go and see it asap.

I hope you enjoy it! 🤗