WinTeam 🌶

-Omegaverse-
-Team-

I got tired form all the sound of the party. It is Win's birthday party, one of the most important and popular Alpha form our university. So, of course, that the entire university was at the party. Everyone was dancing, drinking, making out... even having sex and the party only started two hours ago. I shouldn't have come if it wasn't for Manow that asked me to come and accompany her and Phram. Manow is a beta while I and Pharm are both omegas. However, I easily can pass as a beta.

"Team, come!" screams Manow at me. 

I follow the girl outside. There I can see Pharm and Dean, one of Win's friends, who is also an alpha. Pharm has a crush on him for a very long time, and he also believes that they are fated mates. It looks like Pharm is confessing to Dean. I also could feel the other girls and boys outside with us and also Win. 

Dean smiles and pats Phram head while getting closer to the omega. He tells him something to his ear, and Phram shy away a little.

"Well, well! Who could think that someone would confess to my best friend at my birthday party. Isn't today supposed to be about me?" says Win. He is so arrogant for nothing.

"Win, don't be mean! This is my omega, so I don't tolerate you speaking like this to him!" says Dean.

"I may apologize, young omega. But I may ask how come a so cute omega came alone at my birthday party?"

"I'm not alone." says Phram. "I came with my friends: Manow and Team." Phram points at us, and the two alphas look at our direction.

Win scan me from head to toes and smiles. Then he nods and moves along, entering the house to go back to the party.

Hours later, almost everyone was wasted. I wasn't... I am not a big fan of alcohol so I drink just a little. Phram was with Dean somewhere, and Manow has with other friends. I want to go to the bathroom but the ones on the ground floor were occupied, so I went up the stairs.

I find the bathroom and do my business before leaving the room. Once I open the door, I'm welcomed by a blond boy who smiles at me. He scans me again before taking my hand and forcing me to follow him.

He opens the door of a room and forces me inside. He throws me against the wall while he gets closer and closer.

"What are you doing?"

"You have some guts, little omega. Sorry... I must say, Team... my little omega."

I was stunned. I couldn't understand what he meant. However, from nowhere, I could smell an intoxicating smell. It comes from the alpha in front of me. He kisses my neck and after he sniffs me. I could feel his lips on my scent gland.

"St...op it... it hurts..."

"I'm sorry, but from your smell, my rut just started."

He took me in his arms and threw me on the bed. He came on top of me and started kissing me everywhere but not on my lips. I started to become more and more needy for his touch and smell. I couldn't realise what he smells like, but I love it. I grew his face with my shaky hands and kiss his lips. He was a little bit taken aback, but after it, he started to deepen the kiss till his tongue was in my mouth, and he fought for a dominance that he had from the start. 

I feel so weak and little under him, even if I was almost as big as him. He left my lips and started to kiss my jaw and my neck, biting and sucking on it. Soon, he took off his t-shirt and mine too. He kissed my chest and played my my nubs. I tried my best to muffle my moans. I put my hand over my mouth, but his took my hand off my mouth. 

"Don't try to hide this sinful moans. I want to hear them. I want everyone in this house to hear them so they will know that you are mine. Mine only." he said in a very deep voice that made me tremble under him from pleasure.

I look in his eyes. They were red, but at the same time, you could see that he tried to be careful not to hurt me. His hands go to my waist and after my hips, till the bad of my pants. From nowhere, I fell completely naked under him, while he still had his pants and underwear on him. He looked at me while liking his lips. He grabs my legs up, and I feel him looking at my rim. He touches it carefully, and I can see a smile on his lips.

"So wet for me." 

He puts my legs back on the bed, and he goes to the nightstand, taking a little bottle and colorful little box: lubrifiant and condoms. He comes back, taking his pants and underwear down. I see his dick for the first. Now I finally can understand why every omega from university flats this alpha. He was looking at me. He wasn't moving. I couldn't take it anymore, so I let my hands go to the rim of my hole and inserted one finger. He was growling at me, but I didn't stop. He opens the cap of the bottle of lub and pours some on three of his fingers.

His big hand takes out my finger from my hole and shoves to his fingers without saying anything. I let out a little scream. He was moving his fingers in me, in and out, in and out repeatedly starting to move very fast. At the same time, he was scissoring me. Finally, he put his third finger in me. After some minutes, he took his fingers out of my hole. He pulled my ass up and kissed my rim, bitting a little. He is crazy and makes me crazy too. He puts me back on the bed. He puts a condom on his dick and positions his tip to my hole. He is my first. 

He pushed gradually for me to get used to it. It hurts so bad, but I don't say anything. Tears go down my checks. The moment he was completely in me, I let out a scream, of pain, of pleasure... I don't have any idea. The only thing I know it that it feels so good. He was moving going faster and faster. The only sounds in the room were my moans and crys, his growls, and our skin touching. 

At some point, we lost track of time. I can't at what round we were, but I could feel his dick getting bigger and knot forming. How his this even possible? He had a condom on. He bites my gland, marking me as his, while the knot has at his place. I could feel him filling me with his seed. He tried to get his dick out of me, but he realized that he couldn't. 

"Fuck! The condom broke!" 

I could hear him, but I was too weak and past out with him in me. 

The next day or better said hours latter, I wake up in his bed, but I was alone. Just then I realized what truly happen last night. I let Win... the well known Alpha from my university to fuck me till I passed out. I did arrived to sit down on his bed even if it hurt very bad. When I looked towards the door, I was greeted by a pair of gold-brown eyes, looking at me. He was half naked and his blond hair was in a pony tail. 

"Morning..." he says in a deep voice. 

"Good morning..." I said with a small voice.

Then it hit me. In our last round the condom broke and he marked me! While I was touching the mark that he left on my neck he smirked. He comes to the bed and sits down on it. 

"Team."

"Yes?"

"Move in with me."

"What? Are you crazy? We spoke for the fist time yesterday and we had a one nightstand and that's all!"

"That's all? You have my mark on your neck." he said a little angry. "Plus the condom broke and the knot formed. Who knows... maybe you are pregnant with my pups!" 

"I will abort it." 

He looks surprised, even shocked. His eyes go sad and he looks so lost in my eyes.

"I am too young to have children right now. But maybe in a day... I will cary your pups..."

He looks even more surprised but happy in the same time. He jumps from where he was sitting to hug me. He was kissing my face and lips very happy. I just realized that I just got a big puppy that normally looks very scary. 

_____________________________________________

I must say that this is my first ever smut, so don't be too mean. Also sorry for mistakes. How I said English is not my first language.