Distance (MaxTul) 🌧🍭

I want to say out loud that these two are my favorites ever. They were my first ship, and I just love their close bound and friendship. Also, this chapter is kind of a closure for me as their fan, but also as a person whose close friend lives kind of far away, and I didn't see them in a long time. But also for all people that miss their friends. So enjoy.

______________________

I am so tired. After a long day, I could finally relax, but I still felt tired. Emotionally and mentally... I just wish I could hug someone and them just take care of me till I fell asleep, but I don't really have who. Why am I lying myself? I don't want someone... I want Tullie. I miss him deeply, and even if I know that I will see him in a few days because we will start the workshop for our new series, I still miss him. I just want the days to pass faster and see him.

It is not like I didn't speak with him for months, we speak two days ago, but it is not the same. I think I am just afraid that things will not be the same between us. That we will not be as close at before. It's not like we didn't see each other for the two years he was studying abroad, but it still feels like we are so far away. Even now, when we are both in Thailand, it feels like we are kilometers away. It is a weird feeling... that I can't shake it off.

I get up from my couch and go take a glass with water. And yet I am still thinking who will be our reunion. We haven't seen each other for a long time, and we will see each other for work for the first time in months. However, I don't have the guts to ask him to meet before the workshop. I don't feel capable of doing it. Even if I know he is meeting and going out with friends right now.

"What is wrong with yourself?" I ask myself while I stare blankly at nothing in particular.

Distance can change many things... and mostly friendships, something that I didn't want to happen to us... but things don't really happen as we want.

While I exit my kitchen to go back in the living room to watch a movie, in the hope that I will finally relax, I hear at knock at my door. Who could it be? It's kind of late to receive a packet and my friends are busy. Maybe my parents? Did something happen? I go to the door and open it without looking through the peephole. When I open it, I am meet with the reason for all my thoughts. Tul was standing tall and handsome with a smile on his face before my eyes.

"Hi!" he says. "What are you doing here?" I ask. " I wanted to surprise you." and I just smile.

Tul enters my apartment and signals him to go to my living room. I go to the kitchen to bring something for both of us to drink. When I go to where he is, I find him on my couch waiting for me. He is smiling, and he really looks like a ray of sunshine. I sit down a little farer from him.

"You know this remembers me of something." he says.

"What?" I ask a little bit confused.

"The KornKnock commercial... or was an episode... where we make out on the couch because I looked hot with glasses." He laughs. That was the moment when I realised how stupid I am.

"Want to recreate the scene, hubby?" I ask, joking. "Of course." he says and comes closer, then he kisses me on my check and puts his head on my shoulder.

"I missed you, Maxi..." I smile.

How stupid can I be? Very... How could I forget that strong friendships are really hard to break. Right now, I finally feel content. I am not anymore tired and I am just happy to stay in a comfortable silence with my Tullie. I really missed him and our inside jocks.

"So... Are you ready for TanBuns comeback?" I laugh while I answer a happy yes.

"I also missed you... so much." he smiles and hugs my arm.

MaxTul is back...

___________________

Ok... so first... I have no idea if Tul comes back or not to acting. However, there were rumors about a second season for Manner of Death, so let's say that the workshop was for this series. Sincerely, I don't know more. I love these two, but during last year (2023), I kind of lost interest in watching BLs because of a traumatic year at school, and I just now restart to come back... so I am kind of lost or late to some infos... However, I really hope to see a comeback from these two in a series. CAUSE WE FINALLY SAW EACH OTHER IN A PHOTO TOGETHER AFTER A LONG TIME!!!! 

So... yeah... Tell me some things that happened with your faves during the past year. I want some good tea. 😂😂😂