PalmNueng 🌶

Palm and Nueng were staying on Nueng's king sized bed. Nueng came to visit and Palm decided to come to the airport to wait for his precious boy. After this they left for Nueng's house were they eat with his mother and the retired to richer boy's room. 

"Palm?" 

"Yes, Nueng?"

"Will you do something for me?"

"What?" says Palm. Nueng goes closer to his boyfriend ear to give his answer. "Fuck me."

Palm looked surprised to the other one. Why should Nueng request something like this while his mother was at home? But before he could say something, Nueng was alright kissing him like a starved man. He sit on Palm lap while he was kissing him. Nueng started to move a little bit trying to coax Palm to agree. And to his shame, Palm agreed very fast, because before the owner of the room could react, he was thrown on his back in the middle of his bed. 

They broke the kiss and looked at each other with lustful eyes. But before they could continue, Palm asked Nueng if he was sure about this. Nueng answered with a low moan next to Palm's ear. At this the one who was on top just made the distance between them a little bit bigger so he could take his t-shirt off. 

Before Nueng knew it, Palm was attacking his neck like he was a vampire. He was bitting and kissing Nueng's neck while his hands were going under his t-shirt. Palm loved the feeling of Nueng's soft skin that only him could feel it as he wished. He loved the soiled brat that was moaning under him. In a blink of an eye, Palm undressed Nueng, who was naked under the lustful eyes of his boyfriend. He wanted to protest because Palm still half cloth, but before he could say anything, his boyfriend touched his hard member. His body reacted very fast. Nueng was a trembling mess just because of a little touch.

But who could blame him. It past one year from the last time Palm touched him like this. He also had rarely time to masturbate and the few times he actually did this was because he was either sexting or having sex with his boyfriend on face call. Nueng needed it more than anything. He needed the feeling of numbness that he felt after having sex with Palm. He was going crazy and yet his boyfriend wasn't even touching him.

"Palm, please!" plead Nueng to his taller boyfriend. However, Palm just smirked at him. "Please, Master!" ended Nueng to say and only then did Palm started to touch his naked body. 

Palm kissed Nueng's lips for a second, then he moved to his neck and continued to go down on his body. The taller boy stopped at the little numbs on the other boy's chest. He kissed both of them before starting to suck the right one. Nueng was a mess that wanted more and more from his boyfriend but he also loved this little game of torture Palm was playing with him. He loved having Palm take care of him and his body and that was what he was doing, even if it did feel like torture in the same time. 

After a quick stop to Nueng's left numb, Palm continued his route on his boyfriend body. While Palm was kissing and sucking even centimetre of skin on his boyfriend, Nueng was starting to lose it. He started to be louder and never stopping from pleading the boy that was on control, but for what, even he didn't know. Meanwhile, when Palm arrived at the middle of the boy, he didn't touch the boy's member, and he moved on kissing his legs, something that drives Nueng even crazier. 

However, when he finally think that Palm will give some attention to his member, the other boy got up from the bed. Nueng looked at him, while he finished taking off his cloths and he was meet with Palm's member. He was as hard as him, even if not harder and this thrilled Nueng. 

"Tell me what you want." said Palm while he gets the lube. "That I open you up and fuck you or suck off for the first time you come?"

Nueng was thinking. He liked both ideas, but the second one meant more than one round, and he was still tired from his fly. He doesn't know how much he can resist before passing out from tiredness, so he had to choose the first option.

"You can suck me out in an other day. Right now I want your cock in my hole!" said Nueng.

"Ok." 

It was the only thing Palm answered before getting back on the bed. He positioned himself better between Nueng's legs and opened the cap on the lube bottle. He put some on his fingers and then moved towards Nueng's hole. First, he pushed one finger. Nueng was tight and Palm knew this because his boyfriend rarely fingered himself, saying that prefers when Palm is doing it. So he was slowly pushing one finger watching for his boyfriend reaction. Nueng was taking it as good as he could, after a long time of not having any sex.

"With or without condom?" asks Palm. He was starting to insert a second finger when he asked this, so when Nueng answered the end of the word turned out more as a moan. "Without."

After some time, Palm considered that Nueng was opened enough, so he started to prepare his member to enter the tight cavity of his beloved one. When Palm started to enter him, Nueng let out a hiss of pain. As an answer to this, his boyfriend kissed his lips trying to distract him. Once Palm entered him completely Nueng said: "So full!" and that was the only thing he could say before Palm started to pound on him.

Palm was moving fast at first, then he moved slower, hitting the bundle of joy, but very fast he restarted moving very fast in and out of Nueng. The bottom was going crazy as his boyfriend was fucking him. He didn't understood what got into Palm with his fast, then slow, then back to fast movements but he loved it. He was felling so good and it was ever better that he could imagine when he was far away from his boyfriend.

Palm was kissing Nueng's face and looked with him with a satisfied smirk on his face. He knew that Nueng needed this more than anything else. He also knew that once he finished with the other boy he will pass out in an instance and that was what Palm wanted. So he continued his alternated movements, till he decided that is time to stop the pleasurable torture. He could see that Nueng was getting more tired from the effort he was doing. 

So he started to move faster while hitting Nueng's g-spot. This thing made the other boy to go crazy and to become even louder the before. Palm also started to give some attention to Nueng's member too and before he knew, his hand and abdomen, but also Nueng's were painted with white liquid. He continued to pound in his boyfriend, till he come, painting Nueng's walls with his semen. 

After he came, Palm looked at his boyfriend that was long gone in dreamland. He laugh, because in his eyes Nueng looked so adorable, when he was spent from their lewd activities. So he pulled out and cleaned himself and Nueng from all the cum, before going to sleep next to his boyfriend. 

_________________________

Chapter requested by  MG-kun

I hope you enjoyed it. But now... I have to be sincere and say that I finished the series not long ago (in January 2024), even if I started it when it came out. And to make a long story short, at the start of 2023, I had a mental break down and the only series I ended up watching that year was the Crown. So yeah... I missed many series from last year, but it is ok cause I now start to catch up little by little everything I missed, because I also have school. 

So, recommend me some series from last year...