PeteWay 🌶 🌧

-Way-

I don't know when it started to happen, but it did. My brain stopped to be full of Babe. He almost disappeared, and someone new was now engulfing my senses. It was Pete. He was there every night I was at the bar. He was drinking and speaking to me every time... Even more after what I did to Babe. He was there... And for once, I felt that someone just enjoyed my presence, even if I was miserable. 

Today was different. Today, Pete invited me to his place. Right now, I was on the couch with a glass of whiskey in my hand while Pete left to take a shower. Everything around me was smelling like him. The couch, the pillows... hell, the room was smelling like him. I was losing it. I had to leave before I did something stupid, but I couldn't. I am too comfortable. 

Pete comes from the bathroom. He was half naked, wearing only a pair of loose pants, and he used a towel to dry his hair. He is so hot. I feel that I start to get horny, and only then I get up from the confortable couch. Pete looks at.

"Stay the night. It's late, and you are pretty drunk. If you want, you can take a shower. I am going to bring you a towel."

"Pete..." I say, and he looks me in the eyes. "I should go." I add. I should go before I do something that I will regret. 

"Stay." he says it like it was a command. I should be mad, yet my pants started to get tighter.

Before I knew it, I was moving towards him. When I got close enough, I put my hand on either side of his face, and I kissed him. To my surprise, he answered fast after a short moment, and now the kiss was full of lust. He pushed me towards the couch before he pushed me, completely forcing me to sit back on the couch. He looks at me like a predator to his pray, but he is not moving from where he is. 

"Are you sure?" a simple question is asked. "Please!" and my answer is a pathetic whine. 

However, it was enough for him. Pete was sitting on my lap while kissing me like his life was depending on it. He was rough like he just wanted all of this to be finished. Both of us have our release and nothing more. Why should I be surprised? Nobody loved me. I was just a toy to be played with, to be controlled, and nothing more. I am sure that right now for him, I was nothing more than a sex doll. A thing that permits him to get off all the sexual frustration he is feeling. Why should a successful enigma like him choose someone as weak as me? I can't even stand up for myself. 

And before I even knew it, I was in his bed with my ass in air while he was fucking me like rug doll. Yet it feel somehow good... maybe not good but made me feel numb something that I was needing right now. His pace was brutal and the only thing I could do was moan and cry. Moan because of the pleasure I could feel and cry because I feel so pathetic. 

I could feel his hands on my waist and him exciting my hole. I let out a confused whine. Was he alright bored of me? He didn't even cum and had enough of me? I was even surprised, I am not good at anything. With his hands he makes me turn around and now I am with my back on the bed. He looks at me and for the first time, I look him in the eyes. His eyes could tale a hole story, however right now I could feel that he felt conflicted. Should I use my powers on him? To make all this to end. 

I peel my eyes from his face and I watch his body. He is fit. He has muscles and looks so hot right now with the thin layer of sweat from the sex. And oh my god, his member. How did he even fit in my hole? I could hear a chuckle and I looked back to Pete. He was smiling fondly at me. He moves his hands from my waist and goes to my things and push them closer to my torso. I breath deep once and I could feel his member entering back in me.

"Like this. He fit just like this." he says. 

How did he knew what I think? But most important Pete changed his pace when he inserted back in me. Now he was more tender in his moves, he was going hard, but not as brutal as before. He lets himself fall on me and bring his hands to my face. He kiss me so sweetly. How this is possible? Now he was fucking me while hugging and kissing me like I was a porcelaine doll. No... he wasn't fucking me... He was making lo-... No I am going crazy because of the pent up release.