ChanBig 🍭🌧

Big was standing outside in the main family household garden. He was looking lost and sad. Two weeks ago, a new bodyguard named Porsche was hired, and now he is the head bodyguard for Khun Kinn, the family second son. He was sad because he had a crush on Kinn but also because he got hurt while protecting Kinn, and now he has a broken arm and feels useless. He was just overall feeling like shit.

"What are you doing here at this hour?" 

Big heard a well-known voice. He looked behind him, only to see P'Chan staying there looking at him. P'Chan was Khun Korn right hand, which also made him the highest grade bodyguard in the house. He knew he shouldn't be out at this hour, but he wanted some air and alone time, something he couldn't get in his room because his roommate Ken was there.

"I wanted to get some air... and be alone..." he said in a small voice while watching the ground. 

Chan could see that something was wrong with Big. From the day Big entered this house and started to work here, Chan promised himself to take care of Big. First, he thought that he saw Big as a son or a younger brother. However, the older man soon realized that there was more than that. So he got close to Big without telling him anything about his feelings, but he knew that Big liked Kinn. 

"Come with me. Let's have some drinks. It will make you feel better." says Chan.

Big was kind of used with the older man taking care of him and being more softer with him than with anyone else. So he followed the older man to his room. Chan was the only bodyguard living alone, also because he was the oldest bodyguard and ancient one. Once in Chan room, Big sat down on the sofa. 

Every room of the bodyguard was the same, so Big didn't expect much from Chan's room either. It was the first type he entered the room and was surprised. Even if the furniture was positioned the same as in the other rooms, he could clearly see in the older man's shelves different books and photos. Older photos with some old bodyguards, but also photos with him when he was a little bit younger. Chan gave a beer to Big and sat next to him.

"You like the photos?" asks the older man, and Big nodded at him. "Well, they are older bodyguards. Many of the either died or retired, so today, I'm the only bodyguard from that group." 

"When have you taken the photos?" asks Big.

"Some of the are taken before Thankun was born but others when the boys were young."

"I never knew you are that old... I mean..." Chan laughs.

"Well, sure, I'm older than Thankun. But I'm not that old. I'm 39 years old. I started to work for Theerapanyakul family when I was 17. And Khun Korn is much older than me. At least with ten years." 

Big learn something knew about the man who takes care of him from his first day in this household. He always knew that Chan knew many secrets of the Theerapanyakul's family, and now he knows why. It is because he worked her for more than 20 years. 

"So why are you sad." asks Chan in a soft voice. "You can tell me everything."

"It's... stupid... I don't think you care too much about young people drama..." 

"Is it about Porsche?... or about... Kinn?" 

Big looks surprised. He muffled a did you know under his breath to Chan. The older man answered by nodding to Big. The younger felt so embarrassed. He looked at his feet and drank from his beer. 

"Big... I don't juge you. When I was younger, I also had a crush on Khun Korn younger sister..."

"But she was a woman, and you are a man... while I and Khun Kinn are both men..."

"And? I never cared about things like that." Big looks surprised to the older man. "If you love it, it doesn't matter what gender your lover is."

Big continued drinking without looking at the older man. While Chan said that words, he realized something. The older man fells something for him, this explained the photos with him in Chan's room. Also, the reason for which he was the only newer bodyguard that had photos in Chan room. He was embarrassed, but he continued to drink with the older man like it was normal. 

After some beers,Big decided to make something stupid and risky. He kissed the older man on his lips. It took Chan a few seconds to realize that the younger boy was truly kissing him. He felt happy, but somehow, he felt that it was wrong for the age gap between them. But right now, he didn't care too much. 

The two men had their first night together in the older man bed. Big felt loved even if he was a little bit drunk. He was still mostly aware of everything. He was aware of every kiss, bit, and move of the older man on his body. It also was his first time with a man, so it hurt, but also it fell good. 

The next day, Big woke up in the older man's embrace. He felt secured and loved, even if he was a little shocked of what his drunk ass thought of doing last night with his superior. While scanning the older man face, Big could see that Chan woke up. He felt ashamed and scared about the older man reaction. Maybe he read it all wrong?

"Good morning!" says the older man in his bed, voice, while kissing the younger on his forehead. "How do you feel?"

"I'm... fine... I'm just a little bit sore." Big said in a small voice while Chan smiled at him.

"It's fine. You can have your day off." 

That was the first day that they started dating. Even if Big did still have some feelings about Kinn, he still was snicking every night in Chan's room, where he also stayed the most. Khun Korn realized that something was up with the two, but he didn't care too much. It was Chan's problem more than anything. 

Also, Chan was very sad when his little boy was shotted by Tawan. Now everyone thought that he was dead, but the truth was other. Khun Korn decided to save him because he didn't want to see his older friend sad. However, now Big was in a coma in the family private hospital, and he was visiting every day, wishing that the younger man would wake up so they could live their lives happy together.

________________________________

I do not want any questions about how I arrived to ship these two, cuz' I don't even know. Also this story was written last year. During that time, I was still kind of fixated on KinnPorsche... so yeah...