MhokDay 🌶🍭

Day was happy. Mhok was happy. Everyone was happy. They were back together and happy. They were in each other arms on Mhok bed while staying in a comfortable silence. Almost two years had passed till the last time they could stay peaceful on the older man bed and also to be alone. From the moment they got back together, they didn't have time to be alone, so now was their moment, only theirs.

However, Mhok mind wasn't at this peaceful and happy moment they were in. He was in a future moment where they would be doing some lewd things in Mhok's bed, in his house. Mhok looks at the younger boy who has his head on his thorax. Day looked content, but Mhok wanted to see him numb, spent, and tired. Fuck... He was hard.

"Day... Do you want to do something else?" asks Mhok.

"What, Phi?" asks Day back.

"I want you." answers Mhok while watching Day in the eyes.

Day looks amused at his boyfriend. He knew what Mhok wanted, but for a bit, he wondered if he should play dumb on not. However, he decided not to play dumb and kissed the older man. The kiss wasn't anything much at first, but very fast, mostly because of Mhok, the kiss became more fiery. He knew where he wanted to be, and he couldn't wait anymore.

The older hands started to move on Day's body, on the younger t-shirt, trying to arrive at his skin. Smooth skin that he loved more than anything else in this world. He took Day's t-shirt off and looked at the younger, then he decided to change positions, and he got on top of his lover. Mhok also removed his own t-shirt and could see Day observed his naked half body. It was something normal from they got back together that Day should analyse every single part of Mhok, mostly because for him it will be the first time seeing it.

Mhok smiles at his boyfriend because he finds Day's concentrated face very cute, mostly if he was the main reason for Day's focus. While the younger was still exploring every single detail of the older with his eyes, Mhok started to work at his pants, and before Day knew it, he was only in his underwear. However, Mhok doesn't touch him. He got up from the bed and was searching for something in his bedroom, and he found it.

"Day... Do you trust me?" says Mhok while looking at Day with a long piece of materiel.

"What question even it is, Phi? Of course, I trust you. But what do you need that for?" says the younger one.

"I know that you waited for so long to see, and you want to see every single part of me, but please trust me now, and next time you can do whatever you want." says Mhok, and Day agrees.

Mhok goes back to the bed and gets closer to his boyfriend. He tied up the material over Day's eyes, and the younger finally understood what his Phi wanted. For a second, he didn't know how to react. He hated the dark, but at the same time, when he thought about their first time, he knew how good it was, so he relaxed. Mhok kisses him on the lips. This kiss was much more powerful and needy than the first one. Then Mhok moved to kiss Day's jaw and neck. The younger could feel his Phi's soft lips but also his wet tongue and his harsh teeth. Mhok was kissing and bitting at his neck before moving downer. He gives some attention to his nipples before continuing his round on Day's body.

Day loved the feeling. How he couldn't see anything, his entire attention was to what he was feeling, and he was on fire. Every place his boyfriend touched lit up on fire, and he loved it. He was letting out muffled moans at every single touch, but once he felt Mhok's lips on his member, he let out a strong grown. First, Mhok was only kissing his dick, but then he licked it before taking it completely in his mouth. The warmth of Mhok mouth on his hard member overwhelmed Day but he didn't want his boyfriend to stop. Mhok was moving his head up and down while sucking Day off.

Before Day could come, Mhok stopped and felt the member. To this Day left out an annoyed moan because he was so close, but the one in power refused his release. Then he fels that Mhok is not anymore around him. He panicked a little before felt the older coming back and heard a little pop sound. Mhok did go get the lube. Why does he have lube in his room? Did he plan this for some time?

"Ok... so I'm going to open you up first. Tell me if it hurts." said Mhok. Even in a situation like this, he is still very cautious about Day. Day nods and prepares himself about the intrusion. The last time they had sex it was kind of a long time ago, so he knew that it would hurt a bit.

He could feel the older putting his legs in a better position so he could better access his hole. Day was on his back, trying to make himself more comfortable on the new position. He felt a cold coated finger near his hole, and he moaned. Mhok carefully encircled the hole two times before entering his finger in warmth canal. He smirked when he heard Day moan in content but also a little bit in pain. Mhok was very careful in the movement he was doing, so he was very slow and even when he felt that Day started to relax, he was still doing very slow movements, to the annoyance of the younger.

"Phi, I am going to fall asleep before you even start fucking me!" Says Day.

Mhok, let's out a little fine before inserting a second finger, and this time, he did go faster. He was scissoring the younger when he decided that it is a better idea to find the younger bundle of joy. And when he found it, he knew it from Day's reaction that let out a very loud moan. It may be the loudest the older hears the younger to be in bed, and he loves it. He wants to hear it again, so he starts to abuse the younger's prostate, also adding a third finger. Meanwhile, Day was going crazy over Mhok's fingers in him, but he wanted something else inside him.

"Phi'Mhok ~~~Please, I need - you inside now~~~ " said Day between moans.

The older man listened to the plead and did what he was asked to. He removed his fingers from the canal. He then started to prepare his member: he put a condom on and coated it with lube. When Mhok entered him, Day could swear that he starting to see stars under the materiel over his eyes. His boyfriend member opened him so good. Mhok started moving slow at first, while kissing every part of Day's face he could kiss. But it wasn't enough for Day.

"Please, go faster... and harder... make me incapable to walk..." said Day between some moans. 

Mkoh stops his movement and looks at the boy in disbelieve. It was the first time he heard the boy speak like this and it caught him off guard. However if he will have difficulties walking, his mother will kill him. But it is what Day wants. While he had a fight with himself, Day put his legs around Mhok's waist and pushed him with the legs. A moan left both of their mounts and Mhok finally made his decision. 

He started to pound on Day with all his power while also hitting the younger man's g-spot. Day was going crazy because of the pleasure he was felling. His moans almost transformed in screams and Mhok couldn't get enough of it, because he was the one who made the boy feel like this, because he had this power. After some minutes, Day really started screaming and expressing the fact the he is coming. To this Mhok answers by going slower, but harder and hitting only the younger's prostate. He also encircled Day's cock with his hand and started to do up and down movements. Day could feel so much pleasure that it felt overwhelm. Before he knew it, he was coming. Soon Mhok was also coming in the condom. 

In the end, Mhok felt on top of Day and the younger just hugged him with a wild smile on his face. After some moments, Mhok helped Day get the materiel of his eyes. He looked at his boyfriend and also smiled. They were even happier know, but also tired from the activities. He pulled out from Day and sit next to him. Mhok removed his condom before going and hugging Day.

"Let's do this more often..." says Day.

"What? Having sex or having you blind folded?" asks Mhok.

"Both. However next time I want to see you, and after it we can do it again." says Day while making himself more comfortable in Mhok's embrace. 

The older is speechless at the younger's words but also was happy that Day didn't was offended by his idea to be blind folded while having sex. Well, they are just two happy idiots in the end of the day. 

____________________________

I love these two. Also why are so many people so annoyed about the ending. Like they told us from the start that Day will recover his vision. Like they were waiting for a donor. I can understand why some people are mad, but still it was told from the start that Day will see again. 

Hope you enjoy it!