Sugar Daddy (OffGun) 🍭

Today was a normal day. Gun was scrolling on his phone while sitting on a couch in the GMM TV building. He was bored but couldn't do much. His Papi had some work to do, and he decided to wait for him. Now, he was thinking about what they could do today. Are we going to eat outside? Going shopping? Maybe both? He should love a new bag but he didn't know which and from what brand. Then, an idea came to him. He should ask Papi... Maybe he will also buy it for him.

"What are you doing, Nong?" Ask Godji that just entered the room he was in.

"I was thinking, and I am waiting for, Papi."

"Of course you do." answer the older woman while lightly laughing. "Are you waiting for your sugar daddy to take you out?"

Gun frowns at the woman. It wasn't the first time someone said this. He knew that it was an ongoing joke in the company between his friends. He couldn't understand why it was even a thing. Ok... Off was buying expensive things for him... very expensive... But he wasn't much older than him, and also, they didn't have any sexual interactions.

Everything started because of Tay. One day, he saw Off once again with an expensive gift for him and said, joking that Papi was Gun's sugar daddy. And now everyone is saying this.

"Don't start this too, Mae!"

"Why?" asks the woman. "You can't tell me that it isn't true. He buys you expensive gifts, takes you out to eat, and also takes care of you. And to not forget... Lets you touch him how you want."

Now Gun was thinking. He knew that the woman was joking, but Mae Godji wasn't wrong. He really did sound as a sugar baby... that receives everything he want's from his sugar daddy. Before he could think any further, Off entered the room. He was looking at the two and greeted both of them.

"Are we going, Gun?" asks Off.

"Where too?" Asks Godji.

"Where he wants... But preferable somewhere to eat. Papi is hungry." answers Off.

The older woman smirks at the younger man. As an answer Gun sticks is tong out to the woman and gets up from the couch. Off looks confused at him, but Gun just takes his hand and exit the room, then the building. The two go to Off's car and left for the mall. Then they decided for a restaurant and eat. While they were eating, they were making small talk.

"So... what do you want to do after?" asks Off.

"Shopping maybe." answer the younger.

"What do you want?"

"It doesn't matter... I am going to buy it myself."

"What's wrong?" asks Off.

"Papi... Everyone thinks that you are my sugar daddy because you buy me expensive gifts and pay for almost everything when we are out. And right now is not only Babi doing this, but even our friends." says Gun.

"They still saying this? I was thinking that now it was only Tay."

"Not only him, Papi."

"Well... I don't really care, but if you have a problem with this I can speak to them to stop." says the older.

Gun looks at him. He was confused and shocked. The man in front of him wasn't for a long time the one that he originally met. However, sometimes it still came as a surprise the fact that he doesn't care anymore about what others have to say about them. He was more bold now with everything, their kisses and touches, and even his words towards Gun.

"It's ok, Papi. Let's go shopping." says the younger while he smiles at the older man.

A few hours later and a few stores later the two man arrived to Off car. The older one was somehow shocked while looking through the bill of their shopping. Many of the things were bought by himself, so he was calculating how much he spend again on the younger. Some seconds latter, he knew that he should have listen to the younger when he said that he will buy for himself, because right now he contemplated if he is broke or not.

Meanwhile, Gun was happily smiling next to his Papi. He got what he wanted: a new Prada bag, but also a few brand clothes and jewellery, but also perfumes and skin care. When he looks to his Papi, he can't contain his laughter at the older desperation. Then he decides to make fun of the older.

"Buy me Prada, Balenciaga..." sings the younger while Off let's out an annoyed laugh.

"I am really your sugar daddy." says the older.

"Yes, you are Papi." says the younger while taking his hand and kissing it.

And even if the day wasn't very tiring, clearly was a very long and hard day for Off's credit card.

_____________________

This idea came while I was listening to the song Sugar Daddy by Qveen Herby. While listening my brain also remembered me tiktok sound with "What do you mean my card's been declined?". On my behalf this story could work for two couples: OffGun or MileApo. But for MileApo, I have an other idea so... OffGun it is.