PhayuRain🌶

Sometimes, they could be a little too much. They could be too flirty, too lovey-dovey and sadly it was mostly Saifah that had to suffer because of the two of them. Like could they stop at least for a with moments while eating dire with him. He knew he was single and he didn't need to be reminded every single freaking time. 

Today wasn't an exception to this. Phayu, Rain, Saifah, Prapai and Sky decided to have dinner together so Phayu, Prapai and Saifah could speak about a future race. The diner was at Phayu house so it could be a private thing. However, it didn't take much before Phayu and Rain started to be all over each other. They were touching and feeding each other like they were all alone. Prapai was looking like he was ignoring all of it, trying to continue the conversation with Phayu. However, to Saifah happiness he wasn't the only one that got enough of the love birds. Sky also had a disgusted frown on his face while looking at the two of them. 

"Get a room." says Sky getting everyone's attention. "We came here to eat and speak, not to watch two hormonal teenagers in love. Have some respect to your guests." 

Everyone was looking at the boy. Saifah was trying to muffle a laugh, Prapai was looking uncomfortable, now that someone brought up something that he tried to ignore. Phayu was looking just shocked at the friend of his boyfriend, and Rain was looking something between embarrassed and angry. 

"Well, it is our house. And also Prapai is also all over you." says Rain. 

"Where?" asks Sky in a bitchy tone. "As I can see and feel he is not glued to me, like you two. You almost share a freaking chair." ads Sky being completely down with his friend attics. 

"Ok... Let's finish the dinner and then we leave." says Prapai trying to defuse the situation. "So about the motorcycle race..." 

-Later that day-

Phayu and Rain were finally all alone. Prapai and Sky left first, after they finished the food, then Saifah left after he had a discussion with Phayu without Rain. The later was mad at this friend. For him, Sky destroyed the dinner with his attitude. Like normally him and Prapai are as bad, or even worse. He could understand if it was Saifah, but Sky? He isn't one to speak.

"Can you believe his audacity?" says Rain. 

Phayu just got back in the living room, after his brother left. He looks at Rain and thinks about what to say to the younger. It's not only Sky that had a problem with them today, but he was the only one that had the guts to say something in front of everyone. Before leaving, his brother also told him that he starts to get fed up with their comportment of teenagers in heat. Now, he starts to wonder if they really can be a little too much.

"I mean... he wasn't the only one that had a problem." says Phayu. 

"What?" asks Rain. 

"My brother was also not very happy to have to witness our "love"." says Phayu. 

To Phayu surprise or better say to Phayu expectation, his sassy boyfriend didn't like what he said one bit. Rain left the room stomping like a child to their room. The older boy sighs and smiles. He knows how to make Rain sop sulking and also how to punish him. He needs to understand that some people can have different opinions and right now everyone thinks that they were a little bit too much. He didn't care... 

Phayu decides to follow Rain and go to their bedroom. His childish lover was in the middle of the bed with his back at the door sulking. Phayu stops and looks at him. He smirks... He will teach him a lesson.

"Tsk tsk tsk, can't believe this. Daddy has to punish you for being a spoilt brat." 

Rain's eyes open large when he heard Phayu. Has he really been a brat? Well, mostly yes. But it is really a punishment if you like it? Rain looks at Phayu. Phayu stays big at the edge of the bed. He smirks and the look in his eyes could scare anybody. Anybody but Rain. Rain smiles and puts his head on one side.