VegasPete 🌶

-Pete-

I was at the hospital where Vegas was taken care of. He was in a coma for 2 months, and yesterday, he woke up. Today, I am alone with him here. Porschay arrived to convince Macau to go home and take some rest. He was with me the whole time Vegas was in a coma. I open the curtain of Vegas room to let some light in here.

"Why didn't you leave?" asks Vegas.

"Morning to you too," I said while I was sitting on the bed next to him. "I didn't leave because I chose you."

How he just woke up yesterday and his brother was here we could not speak yesterday... so now we will have to speak. He looks lost at me. I know that after everything he did, he could not believe that I still chose him. I know I shouldn't... but I love it. I love it when he fucked after his hedgehog died. And I still can't believe that my first time with a man was when I was held hostage and his pet died. I really makes me crazy.

"What do you think about?" asks Vegas.

"I don't know." I say. "What about you?"

"Why you choose me?" he pause for a second. "I beat you up... I electrocuted you... I even manipulate you to sleep with me after my hedgehog died. I was a monster to you... I am still a monster. I do know why I love you but why do you love me."

"You are broke Vegas... You are broke because of your father. I don't want to fully blame you. I really love you and I want to repair that broken pieces of you."

Tears were coming down his checks. I do get closer to him and I kiss his tears away. For the I don't know how many time I could see him vulnerable before my eyes.

His hands were on my checks right now. He push my face a little bit and he brings my face closer to his lips. He kiss my checks and after my lips. The kiss was sweet and innocent at first but after some time he started to kiss me more rougher. I tried to pull away from him, but he didn't let me. He deepen the kiss and pulled me closer to him. How does he have so much force after waking up from a coma. I know very well what he wanted and I also wanted this, but did I arrived that bad to want to have sex in a hospital room?

"Vegas, we are in a hospital!" I said.

"And?... We could be in front of my brother and still want to fuck you."

"You just woke up from a coma you pervert!"

"So you don't want it?"

He was wearing his hospital gown with nothing under this. The moment he asked his question, he did pull out his cook from under the gown. He was hard... very hard... that hard that all veines pop up on his dick. I was mesmerised. As much as I wanted I was afraid that someone was going to walk on us.

I get up from the bed. I could see Vegas confused face but I didn't care to explain myself. I open the door of his hospital door and I can see one of his bodyguard Nop that was guarding the door.

"Nop."

"Yes, Khun Pete?"

"Please don't let anybody to enter this room for the next few hours. And if a doctor or nurse come, please call me before you let them to enter."

"Ok, Khun Pete."

I close the door and look at Vegas who was smirking while playing slowly with his dick. He really make me become a sex addict at this point. I sit back on the bed and positioned myself on his lap.

"So tell me what do you want to suck you up first or to directly ride you?"

"Whatever you want, Pete... Today I let you take the lead."

"But you have to promise me that you will stop me if you are in pain."

"I promise..."

I go back to kiss his lips. The kiss is very rough and I can feel his need ans lust while kissing me. His tongue is searching every inch of my mouth like he missed the taste. When I pulled away because I couldn't breath anymore, he started to kiss my jaw and after my neck. While he was at my neck, Vegas also bit on my skin and after sucked it. I know that after this I will have some hickeys.

Vegas open up my blouse, but not too much, enough to have a better access to my neck. I am a moaning mess in his arms. I don't even know when I started to move my hips on his dick. I pulled up from him. I got up from the bed and I pulled down my pants and underwear. He was liking his lips while scanning me from head to toes.

He look at his backpack that I bring yesterday. I looked puzzle at him. Do not tell me that this pervert has a bottle of lube in his backpack all the time? Plus condoms. I do get the backpack and I find the lube. After this I sit back on the bed and open the bottle. I pour some lube on my fingers and positioned myself with my ass in the air and in front of Vegas. I enter my first finger carefully and start to move it. Me and Vegas did it one time a while ago so I was tight. After a few minutes I had three fingers in me and I could hear Vegas starting growl. I think he had enough of the show I pull before his eyes.

I got up from that position with trembling legs. It fell ok with my fingers but I wanted him in me right know.

"Did you liked it?" I ask him while I sit back on his lap and more exactly on his dick.

"Of course, I did. I can't wait to get a little bit better and fuck you senseless in my bed. Also to have you cry under me from all the pleasure."

I moan because of all his talk. I get a little bit higher and I positioned his dick to my hole. I lower myself carefully on his member till he was completely in me. I lost it the moment my ass was again in contact with his hips. He was so big and even hurt he was so hard. Vegas saw from my reaction that I was a little bit overwhelmed by the felling of having him in me. He hugged me while I was moaning in his ear.

After a few seconds of getting used with the sensation, I carefully push him and I started to ride him. I did go from the back to front for a few times because I was kissing him and after I was going up and down on his cock. I was not going too fast with the hope that I will not hurt him. He was moaning and groaning from pleasure and was so proud of myself.

At some point I could hear him hiss in pain as quietly as possible to not worry me. I got worried and wanted to stop but he pushed me to continue.

"We should stop, you need to heal." I say to him while I try to not moan.

"... don't you dare stopping now." he speak in a very low voice. "I am so close and I know you also are. So... be a good boy and continue what you started."

"But Vegas, you wounds-"

"I know sweetheart, don't be jealous, I'll get you some nice ones too when we're back home."

I look surprised at him while he smirks at me. I continue to do what he asked me. He starts to give a handjob while I was still riding him. In a few moments I came in his hand while he come in me. And then it hit me. I forgot to put a condom on Vegas member, so I could feel his cum painting my walls.

He hugged me again while we both come down from our high. We stayed like this for what fell like an eternity. I finally took his dick from me only to be surprised to see his cum flowing from my ass.

"You forgot the condom?" asks Vegas.

I look at him and I nodded embarrassed. "I am going to clean my self and after I will clean you too."

I got up from him and I did go to the bathroom from his luxury hospital room. I took a quick shower and after I go to clean Vegas up with a wet towel. When I was almost finished, Nop calls to inform me that the doctor came to see Vegas. I tell him to let the doctor to enter in 3 minutes. I see Vegas smirking and hit him carefully with the towel. This is the first and last time that we do this. Crazy pervert Vegas that I love so much.

________________________________________

Ok... This one shot was inspired by a tweet that I saw on a Instagram post from an account I follow. I do not know who wrote the tweet but all credits go to them. But still... why the heck I have a so dirty mind??? I hope you are enjoying it!