InkPa (and Pat) 🍭

"Phi!" the girl screams to her older brother. Meanwhile, he was laughing like it was the most funny thing he ever said. 

"What? It is normal for an older brother to ask this things. To protect their younger sister." says Pat while making an annoying face to his younger sister, Pa.

"When you will tell me about these things I will too!" says the younger.

"Ok. Where to start?" tease the older brother. "No, no, no!" screams Pa to Pat while covering his mouth with her hands. 

They were on the couch in their parents' house. They came to visit their parents because their partners were busy today, so they decided to annoy their parents. However, it ended up with Pat annoying his younger sister. Mostly because their mother was cooking and their father had some errands to run. During this time, they decided to speak, and the discussion of Pa intimate life with her girlfriend came up from nowhere. 

The two siblings were, are, and will be close, but Pa had to draw a line. Pat loved to tease her and sometimes the best topics to use where her love life with Ink. Even if some of the things he said were none of his business.

"Ok, ok." says the older boy while taking his sister hand off his face. "But now, on a more serious note. I am teasing you about this, but that doesn't mean that you can't speak with me about this. I know that you may be more comfortable speaking with mom about your love life, but she doesn't know much about this topic on your case. You are a girl and you have a girlfriend so... the topic isn't really something that mom knows very much about."

"Thank you, Phi. And if it is making you sleep better... Yes, me and Phi'Ink had did it." says the younger one in a shy tone. 

"Ok. Just be safe." Answer the older. 

To diffuse the awkwardness, Pa took a pillow from the couch and hit Pat with it while laughing. While the two siblings were fighting with each other, someone was knocking at the door. The sister screams out that she is going to open the door while going in its direction. Once she opens it, she is nose in her nose with her girlfriend. The older girl smiles while she sees Pa opening the door.

"Phi'Ink, what are you doing here?" 

"I came to see you. I finished the work faster so I came here." says the older, a little bit confused. 

"Ok." says the younger while she closed the door behind her. "Before getting in... I kind of told Pat that we slept together. The story is mostly him teasing me and then turning into big brother mode, and yeah..." 

"Ok. And that is a problem because? I mean, he is your older brother and also part of the LGBTQ+ community. So maybe he is not a girl, but he is the closest to your... our situation." says the older girl.

"Yeah... but it is still weird."

The front door gets opened, by Pat. He smirks at the two girls while Ink makes a move like she wants to hit him, at which he puts his hands in front of himself. "Stop teasing my baby." says Ink to the boy, and Pa is blushing. The three of them enter the house where they are met with the siblings' mother. 

"Oh, Nong Ink, are you going to join us for dinner?" asks the mother.

"Oh... Actually I wanted to take Pa to a date... But if there is a problem, we can go in another day." answers Ink.

"Absolutely not. You two go and have fun." says the mother.

"Are you really going to leave me alone? Me? Your older brother? Do you want me to die of boredom?" says Pat. Immediately after, his mother hit him behind his head. 

"Pat! You just said that Pran will come in half an hour. He is joining us for dinner. Why is such a drama queen?" says his mother while the two girls are laughing. 

After the short quarrel, the girls leave Pa's parents' house and leave to go on a date. Both of them preferred to walk either to take a cab. While walking towards their favorite place to eat, the two of them were talking while going hand in hand. The older woman teased the younger one that she saved her from her brother jokes, while the younger one answers with a thank you and sticks out her tongue. 

Hour later, the two of them found themselves on their beds, still talking about anything and everything. 

"Pa, can I ask you something?" asks the older one.

"Yes. Of course!"

"Next week, I have to leave Bangkok for a few days for work. So... I was wondering if you wanted to come with me? Like our first vacation together?" says the older one while making a cute face to her girlfriend.

"Are you kidding me? Of course, I want to tag along and have fun with you. Even if you still have to work." says the younger one excited.

Pa jumped from where she was staying in her girlfriends arms. She kissed Ink on the lips but also everywhere on her face, while Ink was laughing happily because of her girlfriend excitement. After a few seconds of the two girls playing, Pa asked where they were going. Ink tells her that at the sea side. Then Pa starts to imagine out loud the two of them at the beach, and having a romantic walk at the sunset on the sand. Ink just laughs and kisses her cheek.

After a few more minutes were the two of them were discussing their vacation, and both girls fell asleep, in each others arms, with a smile on their lips. 

_______________________

New chapter because why not. However today is not about two man loving each other, but the cute couple named Ink and Pa from Bad Buddy. So I hope you are going to enjoy it. 

We need more GLs!!!!