CharlieBabe 🌶

Babe's jealousy towards Charlie wasn't anymore something surprising to see. The Alpha was very possessive with the younger one, so his jealousy fits weren't a surprise for the X-Hunter teammates.

Today wasn't something different at all. Babe got mad because he could smell another Alpha on his boy, and even if Charlie tried to explain, he refused to listen to the poor boy.

"Don't lie to me, Charlie! Who's smell it is? Tell me!" screams Babe in the garage.

Meanwhile, Sonic and North were living for the comedy show before them. Alan was also very amused by everything, while Jeff had a semi confused look on his face. He knew the smell that still lingered on his older brother. Sweet yet strong... the smell of a female Alpha, a mother Alpha... Mia. If Babe knew who she was, he would regret all his tantrums.

"Can I fucking speak!?!" screams Charlie clearly feed up from all the things said by Babe. Everyone was shocked cause for the first time ever the younger Alpha screamed at his bratty boyfriend. Babe didn't answer, so for Charlie, it was a sign to continue speaking.

"The smell of Alpha on me is from a friend. Her name is Mia, and she is pregnant. This morning, she asked me if I could help her with something, and she lost balance, and I had to catch her. And sincerely, her pheromones are all over the place, so some of the scent must have gotten on to me."

"Why should I believe you?" asks Babe.

"Cause she got pregnant by an Enigma, and that is known for being very territorial. Plus, her mate is a woman." says Jeff with a monotone tone that shocked everyone.

"A FEMALE ENIGMA?!" screams Sonic, while Babe looked dumbfounded to Charlie.

"Yes. Elly... she and Mia helped us with so much in the past, so I had to help her. And sorry for not presenting them to you, but I didn't know how to bring them to the discussion."

Now Babe looks remorseful to his puppy. But he still didn't say sorry. He just left to his car and started his training like nothing happened. The other teammates look surprised and with petty to the young boy, but they don't say anything.

The day passes, and Charlie finds himself on Babe's couch sulking because of the older Alpha. Meanwhile, Babe was in the shower taking his sweet time. Some time later comes out of the bathroom. He only has a towel around his waist, and nothing more. He looked like a god. However, this time, his good looks would not save his from the sulky puppy.

He goes to the living room only to find Charlie, where he left him on the couch in the same exact position. Babe thinks for some time, and he knows exactly what to do. He goes closer to the couch and kneels before Charlie. Then he pushes his legs a little bit and positions himself between the boys' legs.

"Daddy..." The word alone wakes something in the younger Alpha, but he wasn't ready for what Babe was to say. "Let's make a baby."

And before Charlie could comprehend anything, Babe was alright working on removing his clothes. Mostly, his pants and underwear that were hiding Babe's favorite toy. Once he freed the younger Alpha's dick, he started kissing and liking it. He was playing with it while Charlie was moaning, trying to stop him from what he was doing.

"Babe! We have to speak." says the younger Alpha. "After we have fun." says the older Alpha.

Then the Alpha took the younger's one dick in his mouth, starting to go down till his nose was in his pubic hair. Babe goes down and up on the younger dick like he is eating a lollipop. Meanwhile, Charlie loses it and starts fucking Babe's mouth. After some time Babe liberates Charlie's cock from his mouth trying to catch his breath.

"Don't take it as a reward. Don't try to act like you didn't do anything and you are innocent. Just because you give me a blowjob doesn't mean that I will forgive you." says the younger man, forcing Babe to look in his eyes.

"Ok... Then do whatever you want to me... Daddy. Punish me!" says Babe.

And that was the last drop that was needed for Charlie to explode. He forces Babe up from the ground and pushed him to the couch. The older Alpha is glued with his upper body to the upper part of the couch. Babe was shocked for a moment in which Charlie striped him of his towel and the younger Alpha pushed his dick in himself. Babe was surprised and let a scream get from his mouth.

He wasn't very tight because they had sex in the morning but it still hurt a little. Moreover he was surprised with Charlie's temper. The younger one was just pumping in him like he was a toy, going faster and harder with every trust, and Babe was losing it. He was just a moaning mess trying to not pass out from the pain combined with the pleasure he was feeling. Meanwhile, Charlie wasn't touching or kissing him at all and he didn't like it.

"Kiss!" screamed Babe but the only answer he got was Charlie hitting his prostate again and again till Babe was coming without being touched. However to his surprise the younger Alpha didn't stoped one bit, something that started to turn him crazy.

Few seconds later Babe was coming for the second time, while Charlie was still fucking him. He could fell Charlie move and looked at him. The younger man was removing his clothes while still not stopping one bit. However a few minutes later, Babe understood why Charlie was undressing himself. He knot Babe. The older Alpha could just moan while he felt the younger one's cum painting his walls. He would love to scream at the boy about what he was thinking to knot him while on the couch, because now they were stuck in place for half an hour.

"Are you ok?" asks Charlie when he saw that Babe wasn't doing nothing. "Are you trying to impregnate me?" asks the older Alpha. "I wish I could." murmur the younger one hoping that Babe didn't hear him. However, Babe did hear him, but he decided that later was a better time to ask him what did he mean. "I just did what you wanted. Or I fucked you so well that you forgot that you said, let's make a baby?" aded the younger one. Yeah... well now, Babe was regretting his words.

Babe decided to close his eyes for one moment. However, when he reopened them he was in his bed, cleaned and with the younger Alpha glued to him. Charlie's face and nose has in the crock of his neck, next to his scent gland. That was the moment when he realised that even if the younger one submits to him every time and do whatever he wants, Charlie is still an Alpha. But, he didn't felt uncomfortable to the idea of Charlie taking control of the situation. He actually liked the way he could wake up the more Alpha attitude from the younger one. However, he will never admit it.

In the end, he hugged his puppy closer and did go back to his sleep.

_______________________________________

So... I started to wrote the one shot in 2023 and finished it in 2024. If any of you are confused, many of the stories are written a long time ago, and just now I am posting them. Many, but not all. Some of the request are written as fast I can after I get the request... And sometimes I get lucky and I had alright a story with the parring...

By the way... None BL related. But I as a ALTA fan for a very long time I have to ask... Did you watch the live action? If yes, what was your opinion? Because I am love it... And I need the second season asap.