HOGGY WARTY HOGWARTS

We'd finally arrived at Hogwarts.
Me, Harry, and Ron stepped off the train.
I took a deep breath, my first day at Hogwarts.
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous.
I looked up at the night sky to see a ray of shimmering stars.

"Cmon, follow me-- any more firs' years? Mind your step now! Firs' years follow me."

"Hello Harry."
The giant greeted with a smile.

"Hello Hagrid."

"wicked."
Ron awed at Hagrid.

A giant man gesturing for the first years to follow. And follow we did.
There was a chorus of "ohhh's" and "ahhh's" as a narrow path revealed a deep black lake. On top of a mountain stood a wondrous castle that looks like it came straight out of a fairy tale.

"No more'n four on the boat!"
Hagrid said. Me, Harry, and Ron at on the boat with another kid. We rowed our way past the black lake. When we entered I stared at everything in amazement. We continued up the stair case and at the top was McGonagall waiting.

"Welcome to Hogwarts. Now, In a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Now while you're here, your houses will be like your family.
Your triumphs will earn you house points. Any rule breaking you will lose points. At the end of the year the house with the most points will be awarded with the house cup."
I wondered what house I'll be sorted in,
I just hope I wouldn't be another out cast.

"Trevor!"
A boy beamed jumping on the floor as he caught his toad. McGonagall looked down at him while a few students laughed.

"sorry..."
He backed away.

"The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily."
After McGonagall had left a mischievous looking blonde boy walked up to Harry.

"So its true then, what they're saying on the train. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts."
A few whispers were heard as the blonde boy and two gorilla looking kids introduced themselves

"This is Crabbe and Goyle. And I'm Malfoy... Draco Malfoy." Ron snickered making Draco snap his gaze at Ron's direction.

"Think my name's funny do you? Red hair, hand me down robe? You must be a Weasley."
Ron looked down in embarrassment, he then looked at me.

"And you? What's your name?"

"My identity doesn't concern you."
I answered sharply, I didn't like Malfoy, not after what he said to Ron. Malfoy huffed and glared at me, He then turned back to Harry.

"Well, soon find that some wizarding families are better than others, Potter. Don't want making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there." Malfoy extends his hand to Harry.

"I think I can tell who are the wrong sort for myself, thanks." Harry said making Malfoy glare. McGonagall tapped Malfoy's shoulder, and with one last glare he left.

"We're ready for you now. Follow me."
She led us to the great hall where hundreds of students sat at different tables as well as thousands of candles floated above. I look up at the ceiling that appears to reflect the sky.