TROLL IN THE DUNGEONS

Perhaps it was because of my new obsession that I didn't realize that It had already been two months in Hogwarts. I never thought I'd find a place to call home until Hogwarts came.

I was so busy in the library reading and trying to master my wand. But no matter how hard I try, I couldn't control the troublesome twig.
my classes had become far more interesting and difficult due to my wand.

It was Halloween morning and we woke up to the delicious smell of baking pumpkin wafting through the corridors. And the day got even better when professor Flitwick announced that He thought that we were ready to make objects fly, Something we had been dying to try since he sent Neville's toad zooming across the room.

We were to work in pairs. I was paired with Neville Longbottom whilst Harry was with Seamus and Ron was paired with none other than Hermione Granger. It was hard to tell whether Ron or Granger was angrier and Granger hadn't talked to us since the day Harry got his broom.

"Now, don't forget that nice wrist movement we've been practicing!" squeaked professor Flitwick perched on top of his pile of books as usual. "Swish and flick, remember, swish and flick. And saying the magic words is very important, too-- Never forget Wizard Baruffio, who said 's' instead of 'f' and found himself on the floor with a buffalo on his chest."

It was quite a hard spell. Neville had been swishing and flicking but none happened.
Seamus who got so impatient that he prodded it with his wand and set fire to it-- Flitwick had to put it out himself.

Ron at the next table had no luck either.
"Wingardium Leviosa!"
He shouted vigorously waving his arms like a windmill.
"You're saying to wrong." Granger snapped.
"It's win-gar-dium Levi-o-sa, make the 'gar' nice and long."

"you do it then, if you're so clever."
Ron snarled.

Granger rolled up her sleeves and casted.
"Wingardium Leviosa."
Her feather flew four feet above.
"Oh, well done!" Professor Flitwick clapped. "Everyone see here, Miss Granger's done it!"

I looked down at my feather nervously.
"Wingardium Leviosa."
I swished and flicked. The feather hoovered for a few seconds before it started swinging side to side quickly and made a B line for the pile of books Professor Flitwick was standing on.

"Stop! Stop!"
I yelled standing up before the feather crashed into the pile sending it along with professor Flitwick, flying. I stood up and rushed to professor Flitwick's aid who stood up slowly gripping his head. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at me and Flitwick.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to, professor--"

"It's quite alright, Luphus."
Said Flitwick.

"Are you alright, professor?"
I asked as he staggered his way to take a seat on the pile of books.

"the real question, is how on earth did a feather, A mere feather, create such a disturbance."

"You truly are a prodigy."
He said barely beyond a whisper but enough for me and the entirety of the class to hear.

"Professor, how could you say that Im a prodigy? I nearly killed you, professor!"

"You know that I'll have to take points from Gryffindor for the ordeal you've caused."
He ignored my question to which I furrowed my brows. I knew better than to push, so I nodded.