THROUGH THE TRAPDOOR

Hello Y/n,

I broke my arm because I fell from a tree.
why did I climb the tree?
Because I was bored and felt the need to cause some mischief in my school since our headmaster is an egotistical blab.

From your amazing, coolest, brilliant friend,
Lucas.

Well, that's one way to start the day.

We just finished our exams, which was quite easy if you've studied, all of us tired. Of course, we had bigger problems. Quirrell. Our last one was History Of Magic, we answered questions about canky old wizards who invented self-stirring cauldrons. We passed the corridors, on our way to the black lake before I abruptly stopped.

'You alright there mate?' Asked Harry.

'Yes, just need to bring these back to the tower.' I caught the pen that nearly fell. Yes, I use a pen, is that wrong? Quills may be extremely flashy, but it's harder to write with them. 'You coming?'

'No.' Said Ron, along with Harry and Hermione.

'Right then. ' I wheeled around but before I could make a step

'Wait.'

I turned around and saw Harry rasing his fist.

'Orphan Brothers?'

I grinned.

'Orphan Brothers.'

Our fists colided and separated. I watched as Harry ran after Ron and Hermione. Sighing, I made my way to the Gryffindor towers. Shuffling the books into my bed, too lazy to organize them myself, I took out my wand and used a simple

'Wingardium Leviosa.'

To levitate them to their respective places. Right after, I walked down the steps and made my way back. I've always loved the way the light passes the arched windows and into the floor. I turned the corner, there Quirrell was, looking as if he was looking for someone.

'Great.' I thought, turning around about to leave till--

'Ah, Y/n'

'Bloody hell, just finished my exams now I have to deal with this bozo.' I cringed.

'Just the person I was looking for.' He said in a falsely sweet voice, faking a smile.

'What do you want?'

'What makes you think I want something?'

'Of course, you do,' I stared at his right hand making weird spider gestures, at once he threw off his sweet demeanour. Good, his false smile was getting annoying.

'Well,' He composed himself. 'I trust you remember our deal?'

'How could I?' I scoffed. He wants me to do one of his biddings. 'Spit it out so we could get over with this.'

'You should respect your elders more.' Frowned Quirrell.

'I do, just not to you.' Quirrell scoffed and rolled his eyes.