ANNOUNCEMENT(3)

Hello, ok I promise this will be the last announcement, but I have this idea that I should publish a book on the little book scenarios I've prewritten for this supposed series. You know,  ideas, introduce supposed characters and their relationships, and such. What do you guys say? Should I post something like that or you guys not interested?

Also, I've gotten onto writing a new harry potter series (Woo!) I promise, I'll try not to quit on this one. I'll be posting the first chapter sooner than expected. Besides that, more good news(another Woo!) I'm starting to feel slightly better, a bit of cough but it's better than fainting every few hours, right?

I'll be busy this week since our exams have been unexpectedly moved to this week(sadly.) so I'll have to review a lot, and I mean a lot. So, expect somewhere next week ill have published the new book I've planned and for the book I'm asking you guys if I should upload or not, well, of course I'll not upload it if you guys don't want me to, it's completely all your choices. Just wanted to see if you guys were at least interested. Anyways, that's all I have to announce, I hope each and every one if you are doing great.

I'm not even gonna say if this is my last announcement cause it's probably not.

Jubilant Regards,
Boywithnoname

Ps: might change my name, you'll probably miss the old username, but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do, right? That's all, take care!